Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous this weekend. 29 , 30 , 31 Mar

Milktea13

TAG Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going this weekend? I'll be in Tokyo on Friday and I'm curious but this would be the first time.

Yo! I won't be going this weekend, but it looks like a good mix of events. Saturday day and Sunday both should be fun. Friday might be ok, but make sure go aim for night time (5-12pm).
If you have questions you can ask me.

I arrived in Tokyo on the 30th and plan to go on the 30th and 31st on a day of my choosing, but I don't know which day is more suitable for our first time as a couple, so can someone with experience give some advice?

Reactions: Gina
I arrived in Tokyo on the 30th and plan to go on the 30th and 31st on a day of my choosing, but I don't know which day is more suitable for our first time as a couple, so can someone with experience give some advice?
Maybe the afternoon of the 31st is better for a couple for this case.
I can't tell you the details of the event on the 30th. But, finding easter eggs will be the hint.
If both of you are not into full-swapping, I don't recommend to go there on the 30th for the very first time.

There's a portable translator and there would be some English-Japanese speakers. So, the language barrier is getting quite low than any other bars.
Please be noted that the venue closed 7pm on every Sundays.

Reactions: Alice
Saturday or Sunday should both be good this weekend. Sunday crowd is more chill I would say to get there around 12pm because they are doing a food event.
If going today I would suggest middle of the day around 1-2pm or later around 7pm. There is a day crowd and a night crowd.

As Gina said, use the translators to help talk to japanese people but there is usually some foreigners there too. If you have more questions you can let me know.

Reactions: Alice and Gina
Maybe the afternoon of the 31st is better for a couple for this case.
I can't tell you the details of the event on the 30th. But, finding easter eggs will be the hint.
If both of you are not into full-swapping, I don't recommend to go there on the 30th for the very first time.

There's a portable translator and there would be some English-Japanese speakers. So, the language barrier is getting quite low than any other bars.
Please be noted that the venue closed 7pm on every Sundays.
Thank you very much gina for your kind reply, I'm currently accompanying my wife to get her hair done at a hair salon in the west exit of Shinjuku, and I'm planning on checking it out when I'm done, so I should be able to contact the official phone number directly when I get there?

Thank you very much gina for your kind reply, I'm currently accompanying my wife to get her hair done at a hair salon in the west exit of Shinjuku, and I'm planning on checking it out when I'm done, so I should be able to contact the official phone number directly when I get there?
Send me a dm and I can give the link to the address. I can't publicly post it, but I have permission to give it out

Reactions: Alice
Saturday or Sunday should both be good this weekend. Sunday crowd is more chill I would say to get there around 12pm because they are doing a food event.
If going today I would suggest middle of the day around 1-2pm or later around 7pm. There is a day crowd and a night crowd.

As Gina said, use the translators to help talk to japanese people but there is usually some foreigners there too. If you have more questions you can let me know.
Thanks jack for your thorough advice, this is our first time in Tokyo so last night when we wandered through Kabuki-chō Ichiban-gai it was already 8pm and we didn't go there because we felt it was too late, would it be too late if we went there after 1pm today, we are both rather non-verbal, would we feel awkward?Will it be too late if we go after 1pm today, we are not good at talking, will we feel awkward? And do we have to bring food for today's event?

Reactions: jackoffinthebox
I replied in message but going to post here as well for others to see. Sunday around 1pm is peak time and great time to arrive. Being quiet in the bar is ok, but it will mean less chances to do any play you are aiming for. Luckily voluptuous is a very friendly bar so many people are open to talking. But for people that are shy, it's totally fine to sit and chill while enjoying the atmosphere.

Reactions: StaryGirl
I replied in message but going to post here as well for others to see. Sunday around 1pm is peak time and great time to arrive. Being quiet in the bar is ok, but it will mean less chances to do any play you are aiming for. Luckily voluptuous is a very friendly bar so many people are open to talking. But for people that are shy, it's totally fine to sit and chill while enjoying the atmosphere.
This is very true. The reason why I really enjoy going.

We spent the afternoon there and as you said everyone was very friendly, we don't speak any Japanese and our English wasn't very good but everyone was patient and talked to us, we really enjoyed our time there and would definitely come back!

We spent the afternoon there and as you said everyone was very friendly, we don't speak any Japanese and our English wasn't very good but everyone was patient and talked to us, we really enjoyed our time there and would definitely come back!
I hope next time you visit I am there. Will look forward to meeting you guys and chatting