Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous Visit

MrBatt

TAG Member
Reaction score
Last night I visited Voluptuos for the first time. I am a 57 year old Aussie male and it was a very easy process. I rang the number and was given directions. Its very easy to find. I was greeted at the door and went through the registration process, you must have your passport. 5000 for registration and entry and 12000 for the Bar sesion which runs till midnight.
The lady at the door spoke decent english, enough to get by. I was given a locker for my things. Shown the toilet, shower and the viewing booths. I was give a cup and I wrote my name on it. Once your inside the Bar is free.
There was some very load moaning coming from the room so I decided to have a look. There were 3 couples in all sorts of positions along with the squeels and moans of Japanes women, they are very load. The viewing booths are change room size with a curtain at the back, with timber lattice across the front. The view is quite good. There are lower openings ifyou want a low view as well.
I went in and out to watch over the first hour, made a few drinks and sat in the lounge area. I caught a very attractive older Japanese lady smiling at me. She was with her husband. I made a drink and sat next to them. We chatted through a translator and the husband told me I should go and shower. When I came out from the shower the lady was waiting for me and led me into the play room. It was quite daunting knowing people were watching and we were the only ones in there.
We sat down and started kissing, we both removed our clothes. I am a 120kg ex rugby front rower, not small. This lady was so tiny. We kissed and played around, I laid her back and ate her smooth pussy. I could barely fit a finger inside her she was so tight. My cock is about 7" but very thick. We tried but there was no way it was fitting in there. I would have split her in half so she finished me off with her mouth and hand.
We got up and I had another shower. I sat and had another drink and this young Japanaese girl walked in. She went and changed and come back in bra and pants. Wow what a body, she was a body builder. Even had the six pack, she struck a pose for us all. Then she was lead off by a young Japanese guy into the room. I had to go watch this. Wow she was so hot I watched as the guy ate her pussy and she sucked his cock. Then all of a sudden I had a visitor in my booth. It was a lady I had chatted with outside. We watched the show and she started playing with my cock, she asked if she coukld suck it. Who was I to refuse the lady. So I was watching the stunner get fucked while having my cock sucked very well. So well I popped a second time and she swallwed every drop.
I went back out and strted chatting with others when a guy came out with a bag of ropes. Then a lady come and stood in front of us all and he proceeded to Tie her with the ropes. It was facinating to watch, even more so was the fact she was totally getting off on it. To an orgasmic point. Once the show was over I started chatting with her, she started playing with my cock and got it hard again. Had it out there in the lounge with others watching. She laughed at its size and compared it to her wrist.
She got up and went to the toilet, after a few minutes I went to make a drink and decided to see who was playing in the room. I opened one of the curtains to find rope girl and she pulled me in. I sucked on her nipples and put my hand in her pants that were just soaking wet, from the rope scene I am sure. I fingered her wet pussy and she stroked my cock. She got on her knees and started sucking me, I am usually a 1 shot guy. 2 is my record but I was about to pop round 3. We cleaned up and went back into the lounge. It was getting towrds closing time so everyone was dressing and heading home. Wow what a night, I am definately back there tonight for my last night in Japan.
Do yourselves a favour, it was an experience of a lifetime and I have been around the traps. Its worth every cent.

Haha glad you had a good time. I had to leave around 5pm but i know the older lady you are talking about XD
Yesterday was a pretty big event so lots of things were going on. Normally it's not so crowded so people won't feel so cramped. I expect this weekend to also be very busy and eventful. I'll probably be there tomorrow as well.

A quick reminder for others that if you post on the bulletin board this weekend you can skip the 5000 yen registration fee (This weekend only).

Reactions: Alice and Gina
Last night I visited Voluptuos for the first time. I am a 57 year old Aussie male and it was a very easy process. I rang the number and was given directions. Its very easy to find. I was greeted at the door and went through the registration process, you must have your passport. 5000 for registration and entry and 12000 for the Bar sesion which runs till midnight.
The lady at the door spoke decent english, enough to get by. I was given a locker for my things. Shown the toilet, shower and the viewing booths. I was give a cup and I wrote my name on it. Once your inside the Bar is free.
There was some very load moaning coming from the room so I decided to have a look. There were 3 couples in all sorts of positions along with the squeels and moans of Japanes women, they are very load. The viewing booths are change room size with a curtain at the back, with timber lattice across the front. The view is quite good. There are lower openings ifyou want a low view as well.
I went in and out to watch over the first hour, made a few drinks and sat in the lounge area. I caught a very attractive older Japanese lady smiling at me. She was with her husband. I made a drink and sat next to them. We chatted through a translator and the husband told me I should go and shower. When I came out from the shower the lady was waiting for me and led me into the play room. It was quite daunting knowing people were watching and we were the only ones in there.
We sat down and started kissing, we both removed our clothes. I am a 120kg ex rugby front rower, not small. This lady was so tiny. We kissed and played around, I laid her back and ate her smooth pussy. I could barely fit a finger inside her she was so tight. My cock is about 7" but very thick. We tried but there was no way it was fitting in there. I would have split her in half so she finished me off with her mouth and hand.
We got up and I had another shower. I sat and had another drink and this young Japanaese girl walked in. She went and changed and come back in bra and pants. Wow what a body, she was a body builder. Even had the six pack, she struck a pose for us all. Then she was lead off by a young Japanese guy into the room. I had to go watch this. Wow she was so hot I watched as the guy ate her pussy and she sucked his cock. Then all of a sudden I had a visitor in my booth. It was a lady I had chatted with outside. We watched the show and she started playing with my cock, she asked if she coukld suck it. Who was I to refuse the lady. So I was watching the stunner get fucked while having my cock sucked very well. So well I popped a second time and she swallwed every drop.
I went back out and strted chatting with others when a guy came out with a bag of ropes. Then a lady come and stood in front of us all and he proceeded to Tie her with the ropes. It was facinating to watch, even more so was the fact she was totally getting off on it. To an orgasmic point. Once the show was over I started chatting with her, she started playing with my cock and got it hard again. Had it out there in the lounge with others watching. She laughed at its size and compared it to her wrist.
She got up and went to the toilet, after a few minutes I went to make a drink and decided to see who was playing in the room. I opened one of the curtains to find rope girl and she pulled me in. I sucked on her nipples and put my hand in her pants that were just soaking wet, from the rope scene I am sure. I fingered her wet pussy and she stroked my cock. She got on her knees and started sucking me, I am usually a 1 shot guy. 2 is my record but I was about to pop round 3. We cleaned up and went back into the lounge. It was getting towrds closing time so everyone was dressing and heading home. Wow what a night, I am definately back there tonight for my last night in Japan.
Do yourselves a favour, it was an experience of a lifetime and I have been around the traps. Its worth every cent.
You seem to be got lucky Buddy.

Haha glad you had a good time. I had to leave around 5pm but i know the older lady you are talking about XD
Yesterday was a pretty big event so lots of things were going on. Normally it's not so crowded so people won't feel so cramped. I expect this weekend to also be very busy and eventful. I'll probably be there tomorrow as well.

A quick reminder for others that if you post on the bulletin board this weekend you can skip the 5000 yen registration fee (This weekend only).
Can you please share the details? like which bulletin board do we have to post on?

Reactions: Gina
May I ask, what were you wearing once inside? I’m trying to project myself going, and that’s the only part I don’t see yet ahah I want to go with a sense of how to look so as to not feel out of place.

I guess you don’t keep the full-on outfit, so underwear, maybe an open shirt or something? Also that underwear would get soaked in pre-cum/cum rather quickly, is that okay, or should I go in with spares?

Sorry for the noob questions 🙈 appreciate reading about happening bars, and there is such a collective fondness for bliss out/voluptuous, that I’m considering taking the jump!

Reactions: Gina and Prince
May I ask, what were you wearing once inside? I’m trying to project myself going, and that’s the only part I don’t see yet ahah I want to go with a sense of how to look so as to not feel out of place.

I guess you don’t keep the full-on outfit, so underwear, maybe an open shirt or something? Also that underwear would get soaked in pre-cum/cum rather quickly, is that okay, or should I go in with spares?

Sorry for the noob questions 🙈 appreciate reading about happening bars, and there is such a collective fondness for bliss out/voluptuous, that I’m considering taking the jump!
What to wear depends on which bar you go to. Voluptuous is a very relaxed place so people wear whatever they want. I've seen guys in fancy fancy suits, dudes in just underwear, guys in jeans, it's really whatever makes you feel comfortable. I usually go in a t-shirt and jeans but if it gets hot the pants have to go or I wear shorts XD.
Other bars have a different atmosphere so you try to match. For example, a fancy bar like harness you should wear a little nicer clothes. They won't stop you from going in, but you will probably feel awkward with the decor and with what others wear.

TLDR: if going to Voluptuous, whatever is fine. If another bar, look at the pics on their website and match the vibe.

What to wear depends on which bar you go to. Voluptuous is a very relaxed place so people wear whatever they want. I've seen guys in fancy fancy suits, dudes in just underwear, guys in jeans, it's really whatever makes you feel comfortable. I usually go in a t-shirt and jeans but if it gets hot the pants have to go or I wear shorts XD.
Other bars have a different atmosphere so you try to match. For example, a fancy bar like harness you should wear a little nicer clothes. They won't stop you from going in, but you will probably feel awkward with the decor and with what others wear.

TLDR: if going to Voluptuous, whatever is fine. If another bar, look at the pics on their website and match the vibe.
Appreciate the precisions! I was wondering if the vibe was more about people walking in almost naked, but from what I get from your reply, it seems more “normal” than that, and clothes fly off when necessary.

Then again, I also get that it’s about one’s own comfort, so if I want to blaze in the room in my favourite silk flower shorts, it’s all game 😆

I went back Friday night and it was very quiet. I think everyone was saving themselves for tonight and tomorrow for the opening party. Unfortunately I’m on my way to the airport for my flight home. Just wish I had 2 more days.

A T-shirt and a pair of boxers. Whatever you comfortable in. There were women in bra and pants and others in dresses.

I am planning to go now. May be will reach there by 7:30, is it advisable to go so late?

My wife and I might try and go the 28th, in the evening. Hopefully it will be busy then as we can't make it too the weekend.

My wife and I might try and go the 28th, in the evening. Hopefully it will be busy then as we can't make it too the weekend.
Just got back and today was quite busy. Weekdays are hit or miss, but if you at night you have a good chance of meeting people if you stick around.

Reactions: Marked42 and Gina
Just got back and today was quite busy. Weekdays are hit or miss, but if you at night you have a good chance of meeting people if you stick around.
Thank you, I've been trying to get the BBS to work as everyone suggests to use it but I haven't been able to get it to work.

Is this place some kind of orgy bar or something? Reading the OP's post sure made it sound like that, I think my brain would completely fry from something like that, too many eyes, too much pressure haha but on another side, sounds kind of fun.

Will be planning a visit around 12/8-12/12 ... just call the number for the address?

Will be planning a visit around 12/8-12/12 ... just call the number for the address?
Hello Joe, reach the place mentioned on the website, and call from there. They will further guide you on hot to reach.
The lady is super sweet and kind. Hope you have a wonderful Time.