Voyeurism/Chikan/other degenerate options for non-japanese speaking female

jiayi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Are there any places that can fulfill any of the following desires/fantasies?
  • Chikan-play with me as the target. Not necessarily in a train-scenario. Basically a place for me to sit/stand and random people can come touch as they please
  • Love hotels with particularly thin walls
  • Voyeurism that does not entail going to a happening bar
  • Other options for sex-related activities that does not involve a service/establishment

I am: Female, 30yrs old, speak minimal japanese but asian in appearance

Haven't had a chance to go there myself but unless things have changed Alpha-In in Roppongi (https://www.hotelalphain.com/) might meet one of your criteria.
On paper it's an SM love hotel (probably the biggest/most established one in Japan) but apparently they are fine with voyeurism/swinging and couples will leave their doors open (by wedging the slippers in there) to show that its cool to come in and watch/join in.

Might want to do some research to make sure the vibe hasn't changed but it could be a good place to start.

Reactions: Regret00 and Alice
Are there any places that can fulfill any of the following desires/fantasies?
  • Chikan-play with me as the target. Not necessarily in a train-scenario. Basically a place for me to sit/stand and random people can come touch as they please
  • Love hotels with particularly thin walls
  • Voyeurism that does not entail going to a happening bar
  • Other options for sex-related activities that does not involve a service/establishment

I am: Female, 30yrs old, speak minimal japanese but asian in appearance
I know exactly what you mean, and the answer is “yes”. There’s something like that going on this weekend in Tokyo, actually, and there are some other women there wanting the same kind of experience.

I know exactly what you mean, and the answer is “yes”. There’s something like that going on this weekend in Tokyo, actually, and there are some other women there wanting the same kind of experience.
Unfortunately I won't be back to tokyo for at least another month :( Anywhere I can search for such events or is there a name for this type of service that I can look into?

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Haven't had a chance to go there myself but unless things have changed Alpha-In in Roppongi (https://www.hotelalphain.com/) might meet one of your criteria.
On paper it's an SM love hotel (probably the biggest/most established one in Japan) but apparently they are fine with voyeurism/swinging and couples will leave their doors open (by wedging the slippers in there) to show that its cool to come in and watch/join in.

Might want to do some research to make sure the vibe hasn't changed but it could be a good place to start.
Ooh, interesting.. But i thought the idea of love hotels was that they essentially lock you in the room. Is that not the case here? Can people stay the night?

Ooh, interesting.. But i thought the idea of love hotels was that they essentially lock you in the room. Is that not the case here? Can people stay the night?
Alpha Inn is VERY special. You do have to pay to rent a room but once you’re in the hotel you can wander the halls looking for an open room, or in your case leave your door open and wait for someone to wander by. You might be waiting a long time though. It’s not like the place is crawling with people.

Not sure why you’re not considering hsppening bars? As a woman who wants to be watched, going to say voluptuous is your best chance to get exactly what you want, and safely.

Alpha Inn is VERY special. You do have to pay to rent a room but once you’re in the hotel you can wander the halls looking for an open room, or in your case leave your door open and wait for someone to wander by. You might be waiting a long time though. It’s not like the place is crawling with people.

Not sure why you’re not considering hsppening bars? As a woman who wants to be watched, going to say voluptuous is your best chance to get exactly what you want, and safely.
Funny enough Alpha Inn was very crowded with a lot of action during the pandemic. Since they have raised their base prices to include longer rest it has become more quiet though.
Weekends can still book full but that’s not necessarily a good thing because you may not even be able to get a room.

I wonder if there are any other love hotels where you can enter stranger’s rooms?
I personally don’t know any.

Is voluptuous or any other happening bars open to females who do not speak any Japanese? The other reason is that I heard these bars can get raided, and people arrested (though rare)?
And not sure if i'd say i want to be watched. More like ... want to be used

Is voluptuous or any other happening bars open to females who do not speak any Japanese? The other reason is that I heard these bars can get raided, and people arrested (though rare)?
Voluptuous is fine if you don’t speak Japanese. Would be best to go with someone who does though.
I or @jackoffinthebox or his partner @Gina or any number of TAG members can take you.
Also if you want to be used then a Voluptuous gang bang night is probably what you want, though it will be easy enough to find partners just about any night.

There is a VERY small chance the place gets raided but voluptuous is run quite properly so the chance is low.

Voluptuous is fine if you don’t speak Japanese. Would be best to go with someone who does though.
I or @jackoffinthebox or his partner @Gina or any number of TAG members can take you.
Also if you want to be used then a Voluptuous gang bang night is probably what you want, though it will be easy enough to find partners just about any night.

There is a VERY small chance the place gets raided but voluptuous is run quite properly so the chance is low.
Thanks for the tag max.

Voluptuous is definitely where you want to try if you lack Japanese. The staff are super accommodating and they have pocket translators. Also most of the regulars there are used to foreigners and some speak English. If you want to do multi play or a straight up gang bang there are usually quite a few guys who enjoy that. I would suggest going during any of the busy days so you can have more guys to choose from. The busiest time is usually Saturday day time, followed by Saturday night, Sunday day time, and then Friday night. Weekdays are hit or miss, but can be busy depending on the event. There is a specific day for gangbangs, but it can happen pretty much any day. Last Saturday was a rope event but also there was an 11 person orgy and there was one lady who played with 5 guys at once so it's always up to the customers what happens.
If you have more questions about it or want to tag along when my partner and I go, just send me a message.

Also I will add that happening bars are just as legal as alpha inn. That being they are both gray zone 😂
Good happening bars have double doors on the front and back so that if police visit everyone has plenty of time to put pants on. The bars are not illegal, only being naked in public is illegal. Even then the police only visit if there has been a reported problem in a bar. So many of the bar owners have connections so they know if there are any problems incoming.

Reactions: Maxblack
Sorry if I'm going slightly off topic, I saw that voluptuous are having an event tomorrow (bdsm) and the following day (naked yoga).
My partner's a bit shy and we both only speak english, but we have been into bdsm and yoga (not naked). I'm thinking of checking in to see if she's interested.

Have anyone tried naked yoga before in voluptuous, like we can follow the steps of the instructor without knowing japanese?

Reactions: Alice and Gina
Sorry if I'm going slightly off topic, I saw that voluptuous are having an event tomorrow (bdsm) and the following day (naked yoga).
My partner's a bit shy and we both only speak english, but we have been into bdsm and yoga (not naked). I'm thinking of checking in to see if she's interested.

Have anyone tried naked yoga before in voluptuous, like we can follow the steps of the instructor without knowing japanese?
Sent a dm for detailed info about this weekend, but in general the yoga event is very basic yoga and for beginners. The instructor is very easy to follow and no japanese is required to enjoy the lesson. Also being naked isn't a requirement. Many wear lingerie or underwear. I myself am always full naked to stand in solidarity with the other sausage soldiers 😆

Sent a dm for detailed info about this weekend, but in general the yoga event is very basic yoga and for beginners. The instructor is very easy to follow and no japanese is required to enjoy the lesson. Also being naked isn't a requirement. Many wear lingerie or underwear. I myself am always full naked to stand in solidarity with the other sausage soldiers 😆
Thank you jackoff 😘🙆🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Alice and Gina
Thanks for the tag max.

Voluptuous is definitely where you want to try if you lack Japanese. The staff are super accommodating and they have pocket translators. Also most of the regulars there are used to foreigners and some speak English. If you want to do multi play or a straight up gang bang there are usually quite a few guys who enjoy that. I would suggest going during any of the busy days so you can have more guys to choose from. The busiest time is usually Saturday day time, followed by Saturday night, Sunday day time, and then Friday night. Weekdays are hit or miss, but can be busy depending on the event. There is a specific day for gangbangs, but it can happen pretty much any day. Last Saturday was a rope event but also there was an 11 person orgy and there was one lady who played with 5 guys at once so it's always up to the customers what happens.
If you have more questions about it or want to tag along when my partner and I go, just send me a message.
I might take you up on that offer next time i'm in tokyo! :)
If I really just want people to touch, but with clothes on (hand under is fine), does the environment let that naturally happen? Or do interactions typically end up with sex and so that limit would be a let down?

Reactions: Gina
I might take you up on that offer next time i'm in tokyo! :)
If I really just want people to touch, but with clothes on (hand under is fine), does the environment let that naturally happen? Or do interactions typically end up with sex and so that limit would be a let down?
Girls can make whatever rules they want and guys need permission before joining any play. If a girl just wants above clothes only then guys that join would have to follow that or get in trouble from the staff. Happening bars always try to make sure girls feel safe.

Girls can make whatever rules they want and guys need permission before joining any play. If a girl just wants above clothes only then guys that join would have to follow that or get in trouble from the staff. Happening bars always try to make sure girls feel safe.
True true. So in the case I end up going to voluptuous, is it fair to say it is relatively easy to still get the directions to the location and get in without being accompanied by a japanese speaking person?
And how does the payment work? I see it's 1000yen for membership but none for admission. So do I just pay the 1000 first time and then it's otherwise free for me whenever? Are there other fees to pay?
Are there lockers to put stuff away and do they typically require you to put phones away to avoid risk of pictures?
Sry for so many questions - really want to go, but still working up the courage to do so

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
True true. So in the case I end up going to voluptuous, is it fair to say it is relatively easy to still get the directions to the location and get in without being accompanied by a japanese speaking person?
And how does the payment work? I see it's 1000yen for membership but none for admission. So do I just pay the 1000 first time and then it's otherwise free for me whenever? Are there other fees to pay?
Are there lockers to put stuff away and do they typically require you to put phones away to avoid risk of pictures?
Sry for so many questions - really want to go, but still working up the courage to do so
No japanese needed and you can just show up.
Yes, as a girl all you have to pay is the new membership fee. If there is a special event(like food being catered) then the price is a little more for entrance. Girls are almost always free or very cheap for happening bars. They always want more ladies to make the atmosphere fun 😉

The bar has lockers with keys. Everyone carries their key on a wristband much like an onsen.
You can use your phone but only at the phone charging station or at your locker. You can't carry your phone with you.

If you send me a direct message I can give you the location on a Google map(not allowed to publicly post it).

And don't worry about questions, that's why this website exists. A perverted library for all 😂

No japanese needed and you can just show up.
Yes, as a girl all you have to pay is the new membership fee. If there is a special event(like food being catered) then the price is a little more for entrance. Girls are almost always free or very cheap for happening bars. They always want more ladies to make the atmosphere fun 😉

The bar has lockers with keys. Everyone carries their key on a wristband much like an onsen.
You can use your phone but only at the phone charging station or at your locker. You can't carry your phone with you.

If you send me a direct message I can give you the location on a Google map(not allowed to publicly post it).

And don't worry about questions, that's why this website exists. A perverted library for all 😂
Everything he said PLUS definitely arrange to go with someone like Jack, his partner, Gina, etc.; will be much easier for you than showing up on your own and also less awkward if you have someone to sit with, hold hands, use as wingman, encourage you, etc.

• Haha
I'm always willing to introduce new people, but I only go on weekends during the day. Bringing a friend is definitely less pressure and helps you relax more for sure.

I was in a happening bar in Shinjuku before, and women always have a say in these places, and they have the right to refuse the guys. Typically sweetheart, women can always guide the guys on what they want. As long as you have people who speak English, you are fine in stating exactly what you want. I don't recommend dealing with Japanese members, as they can be a little jumpy (like ganging up on this Japanese MILF for a bukkake) so as long as you have an understanding, you would be fine. Alternatively, I have two Japanese girls whom I do a threesome with, and they enjoy it when I bring an extra girls over. You can join us if you want, or even go with me to a happening bar since that we will get in for free.

Reactions: Gina and Alice
I was in a happening bar in Shinjuku before, and women always have a say in these places, and they have the right to refuse the guys. Typically sweetheart, women can always guide the guys on what they want. As long as you have people who speak English, you are fine in stating exactly what you want. I don't recommend dealing with Japanese members, as they can be a little jumpy (like ganging up on this Japanese MILF for a bukkake) so as long as you have an understanding, you would be fine. Alternatively, I have two Japanese girls whom I do a threesome with, and they enjoy it when I bring an extra girls over. You can join us if you want, or even go with me to a happening bar since that we will get in for free.
Lol please come to volup when I'm there. I would love to see that 😉