Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Let me break down the 63000 cost:
3000 for the hotel stay
10000 "admission fee" not sure what this is. Don't think it's a gaijin tax
40000 for 2 hour WAM session
10000 for WAM supplies

I was looking to experience a professional BDSM session during my time in Japan. It was on my list of things to do in addition to the soaplands. I was browsing both Osaka and Tokyo dommes to fulfill a range of fantasies, one of my top being WAM/wet and messy play. It just so happened that one of the sites I found had a domme offering WAM sessions.

I reached out to Mistress Kira a month or two before to talk about payment, logistics, the scenario, toys, outfits, etc. I requested specific items and she brought some of her own things as well. Before the session, I tried to find a school girl outfit as that was the roleplaying story, bad student and a bossy teacher. That didn't end up working out so I just wore a white shirt and some panties so she could humiliate me a little bit more.

Once we got to the love hotel, we spent about 30 minutes talking about my (lack of) BDSM experience but how I had quite some solo WAM play. I told her I was open to a lot of things and mild levels of pain as I had requested some tools/instruments of pain for her to bring. We then started prepping the materials (a lot of shaving foam pies, eggs, ice cream, mainly). She also let me record the session, which I'm super grateful for, as I watch clips of it almost every week.

So we played in the tub for about 40 minutes, she got a little bit of shaving foam on her corset as part of the splash zone. At the end, she gave me a golden shower (I had personally requested earlier) and had me pull off her fishnet stockings with my mouth, which I got to keep as an amazing souvenir.

I showered afterwards and as I was drying myself, she hit me with a crop at all the places on my body that were still wet. It felt very mommy like. Not only did she help fulfill an amazing fantasy, she was also very attractive, especially in her red/black corset and stockings. (Osaka girls are on another level)

I had requested other things to do/play in addition to WAM. Unfortunately, we did not have enough time to do enema play. Before the next play session started, she bound me in cuffs, left hand to left ankle, right hand to right ankle. I laid on my back on some plastic tarp and I let her have full access to my groin.

She gave me a proper prostate massage. She told me my prostate position as a younger guy (not 30 yet) was deeper and at a bigger curve than usual. She said I'll know I hit the p spot when I have the urge to pee. It was also confirmed when I was slowing oozing out cum.

The next thing was urethral sounding. From my research it looked scarily painful, and I had tried on my own once. That resulted in a lot of pain every time I peed for about a day. When she did it to me, I barely felt any pain, it was just a totally new sensation. She noted that it's 1000% better and easier when you're not erect. During these last two play periods, I absolutely loved having her body weight sit on my thighs and legs. I loved feeling unable to move and her warm body keeping me locked onto the bed.

We had some leftover melted ice cream so instead of just feeding it to me, she got a little playful. She poured some over my face. She also put some in her mouth and spat it all over my cock. I also asked her to spit it right into my face, which she gladly obliged.

She was telling me a lot of customers ask to get their cock stepped on by her shoe heel. She played a little bit with mine barefoot and I asked her to show me a foot job. That was pretty intense but I don't think I was digging it enough to climax. Last thing I asked for was to try facesitting. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. I thought there would be some breathing room while my mouth/tongue is doing stuff, but there absolutely wasn't. I had to wiggle and struggle a ton to get in a breath through my nose. I remember her comments being "you're a very bad chair" lol

At the end I believe she got me off with a nice handjob. I was already feeling so much euphoria and my dopamine was at a new peak.

Going back to Japan in a few months with the family. Contemplating another session, may or may not be WAM again. There are still some fantasies I want to live out with a beautiful Japanese domme.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mistress Kira is quite the professional. She's really friendly and although our communication wasn't perfect, using gestures and google translate helped a ton. Not sure what other kinds of comments/feedback I can provide as I'm not super hardcore into BDSM/lifestyle and the sub life.

Reactions: MikeH and Cinnabums
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024