https://wandii-relaxspa.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/ 13,000円

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese, some English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey, everyone. I was in Ikebukuro the other day so I decided to check out a nice Thai MP I saw on Twitter. I wasn't too concerned with getting extras, I just wanted to good body and scalp massage. I didn't make a reservation. It was a ten-minute walk from Ikebukuro station. When I arrived, I knocked on the door and was greeted by Miyuki. She is in her mid-50s, kind of a milf. She wasn't listed on the website, only on the Twitter page. She sat me down and gave me the menu. I choose the 90minutes Special Course and foam wash. She waved the foam wash fee after I showed her the Twitter discount. I looked up and saw her Thai Massage therapist license hanging on the wall. I knew I was in for something good. A man walked in as I was paying Miyuki. It seems he had a reservation with Mayu, who is really hot! Miyuki didn't waste any time. She had me put my bag down in the massage room which looks identical to those at AF. She had me strip, walked me into the shower, and began the foam wash. She was mostly focused on washing and working my cock. I thought she was trying to make me pop in the shower. It didn't seem to phase her that I got so excited.

After that, we went into the room where she told me to lay on my stomach and began the massage. Her skills were incredible! Possibly the best Thai Massage I’ve ever had. I felt very relaxed and happy. Miyuki wasn't talkative, though. She massaged my legs and back, then flipped me over. She gave me a nice japkasai massage. It didn't take long for her to get me excited again. All she had to do after that was give me a couple of quick tugs to make me pop. I felt even more relaxed after that. Now it was time for the scalp massage. She had me relax in her lap while she massage my scalp. I was in heaven. All of sudden I heard some noises in the next room. Miyuki quickly covered my ears and whispered “daijyobu daijyobu daijyobu.” It wasn't enough, I could still hear the guy in the next room let out a huge roar as he cummed. Lol! I had to hold back from laughing out loud. After the scalp massage was finished, she worked my neck and shoulder until the time was over.

I showered, got dressed, and said goodbye.

https://twitter.com/wandee_relaxspa

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Wandee is a typical run-of-the-mill Thai MP. Miyuki was certainly a professional. I do not doubt that the other ladies are the same. It's obvious that Mayu also knows how to give a good HE.
Check it out if you’re interested.

Last edited by a moderator: