Wanna kill some time?

A couple of weeks ago somewhere in the depths of internet (yeah, great reference!) I read one study that said women who groom weekly have more STDs than the women who never/almost never groom.

I was a bit surprised at first but then realised they didn't take the sexual activity levels into the study at all. That would explain the difference as it would be quite normal that the group who grooms weekly is also way more active sexually.

Reactions: TAG Manager
A couple of weeks ago somewhere in the depths of internet (yeah, great reference!) I read one study that said women who groom weekly have more STDs than the women who never/almost never groom.

I was a bit surprised at first but then realised they didn't take the sexual activity levels into the study at all. That would explain the difference as it would be quite normal that the group who grooms weekly is also way more active sexually.
One thing i know for sure: girls who are bald down there have less crabs. ;)

Indee
One thing i know for sure: girls who are bald down there have less crabs. ;)
Yes indeed, but also very evident that shaving creates several microwounds, which allow for more potential infections.. There is no free lunch in that no more than in anything else...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Manscaping has become much more common these days – there are a number of male body hair grooming supplies on the market in the US.
I trim the hedges and clean up with tweezers (painful). While I've never shaved the main area, having clean shaven nuts can be a nice treat :) But you need to be VERY careful with the razor. ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
....What in flaming geyser's burning hole did I just read....
The fact someone made this into a study boggles my mind. :bored:

I once had a conversation about this topic with younger woman in her mid-20s who works with me. She said out of all the guys she had been with, only once had full pubic hair. She said all the others completely shaved or had grooming. So seems like its common with the younger guys too.

I dont mind some hair on a womans private parts as long as it doesnt get in the way too much during oral or intercourse.
Although the first time i experienced a totally hairless woman, i have to admit it was a turn on.

Im sure it will come and go like hairstyles over time. So dont laser it all off ladies if your the trendy type, in case having a big bush comes back. Those that did permanently remove their hair will have to get vaginal tupees. Hehe

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Manscaping has become much more common these days – there are a number of male body hair grooming supplies on the market in the US.
I trim the hedges and clean up with tweezers (painful). While I've never shaved the main area, having clean shaven nuts can be a nice treat :) But you need to be VERY careful with the razor. ;)
I'd rather recommend a depilatory cream than a razor. It's easy to use and it doesn't hurt.