Want to confirm services to expect

hso3736

TAG Member
Reaction score
From all my reading and research it seems that FS is only guaranteed on the table at delivery, shinchi, and SL (?)

So at other places like idol clubs where they say 69, sumata etc, is it no piv or luck of draw or what?

Shinchi seems so easy and 20k, get to see before you buy. But these other places where you don't get fs are 40k+? Is that right?

From all my reading and research it seems that FS is only guaranteed on the table at delivery, shinchi, and SL (?)
No. Delivery Health does not provide FS. It's possible with Soapland, Independents & Tobita-type locations.

So at other places like idol clubs where they say 69, sumata etc, is it no piv or luck of draw or what?
If anything happens in those shops, it's against the rules (and the law) by the type of license they operate with. Don't ask, don't expect more than what's on offer.

Reactions: Maxblack
Shinchi seems so easy and 20k, get to see before you buy. But these other places where you don't get fs are 40k+? Is that right?

Yeah, if you add the price for a hotel services like health can be more expensive than going to a soapland even without FS.

Shinchis seem cheap, but you usually only book a very short timeframe...if you stay 1-2h it would be very very expensive in comparison to other options.

All services are very different experiences and I think comparing prices doesn't make that much sense. Just try all of them and figure out what works best for you.

Reactions: Alice
Shinchi seems so easy and 20k, get to see before you buy.
If you can jizz in 20 minutes or intend to dance inside of 4-5 girls without cumming like someone on this board, then sure...go for Tobita.
If you want a chance to actually relax and build up a nice load for release, though, you gotta consider other options.

I see. I don't have a lot of experience with different partners, so I don't really know. But some of them (clubs) really sound like a blue balls situation! I'm not sure if all people can get off on paizuri. There's a lot of stuff I don't seem to react to, and then when it comes it just goes within a few minutes.

I see. I don't have a lot of experience with different partners, so I don't really know. But some of them (clubs) really sound like a blue balls situation! I'm not sure if all people can get off on paizuri. There's a lot of stuff I don't seem to react to, and then when it comes it just goes within a few minutes.
I’ll make you decision easier, Y-shirts Kaori. You’re welcome.

Kaoru doesn't really look like my type on the website. How are the other girls? Only Rio has face uncovered i kinda like the cute style. I don't think I can take out 2hr + travel time. What's something shorter to go for? I want a nice time and to finish, but I'm not good at controlling. I'll go limp easily and can't revive. Even when attracted to the woman. Maybe it's the all day walking around sightseeing?

No one has any idea what “your type” is. Kaoru is by all objective measures reasonably and typically attractive and her service is AMAZING so if she is no good…pick someone else.

What I mean is, wants depends on day. Should I expect similar service within the same store or not really? Treat every individual as completely different.

Last edited:
Every girl will be different. There’s a reason most people recommend Kaori, she’s tried and tested and many people who have seen her says she gives great service. If you are too hung up on looks, you might find a more beautiful provider but the service might not be good. If you want to play it safe choose Kaori, if you want to gamble choose someone who’s more of your type. It’s your call.

Reactions: Rafaza99
I'm asking questions because this is once in a life literally. Maybe 0. Don't even know if I can make it out. I don't live here and probably won't be back for a decade. The place looks pretty far from the station too. Looks like kaoru is a safe bet for a good time. Where on can I book w/o having a local phone number? On their Web you can book online but only locals. I saw some people mention line. I can speak jp.

Last edited:
I'm asking questions because this is once in a life literally. Maybe 0. Don't even know if I can make it out. I don't live here and probably won't be back for a decade. The place looks pretty far from the station too. Looks like kaoru is a safe bet for a good time. Where on can I book w/o having a local phone number? On their Web you can book online but only locals. I saw some people mention line. I can speak jp.
DM the girl on Twitter/LINE, most girls will have a Twitter (not that hard to find, just go on the cityheaven or soapland website and look at their profile and you should be able to find it) and if they have a LINE they'll probably have it in their Twitter Bio/Pinned Tweet.

To my understanding Kaoru is one of the easiest girls to book for gaijin, she literally explains it in this tweet, no Japanese required.

I also only visit Tokyo once in a blue moon. I was told if budget allows, book with one of the best soaplands. Your chance of getting burned is lower.

I contacted the girls through twitter and I was upfront about being gaijin and no Japanese phone number. And I was able to get an appointment after a few tries.

Reactions: Alice