50 minutes ¥12000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a red-eye flight into Haneda, I had some time to burn in the Kanda area so what better way to spend an hour on a cold gray morning? I checked the schedule ahead of time so I knew that one of the women working at the time would be Misaki, who is rated as "slender" on their website. When I showed up at the shop, the tencho showed me two cards, and Misaki was one of them, but he described her figure as average. The other woman was obviously heavy, so I chose Misaki, incurring a ¥1000 shimei fee. I paid the total to the older woman behind the window (sometimes the fee is split with the provider). After a few minutes I was introduced to Misaki in an office uniform. She had a cute, GND face, but she was short and stout. Her age of 27 seemed accurate. She was cheerful and carried a conversation, but as we undressed, she seemed inexperienced and didn't help me much. She was in fact quite rubenesque, to my disappointment. I soldiered on through the usual cleaning routine, soak in the tub, then play on the "bed." All of her actions were too heavy-handed,
showing her inexperience. She also responded minimally to my DATY and FIV although she wanted me to pinch her nipples harder than I expected. After trying various positions I was barely able to come with a RCG handjob with coaching from me. We cleaned up and she went out of her way to recommend a couple of restaurants nearby to me (we had talked about food). A nice girl, but not suited for this kind of work (yet).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sexy Cat has a nice, easy to reach facility, and even with some price increases, they're still reasonable for what you get. They seem to be honest with their providers' ages but their measurements can be quite a bit off. Misaki's waist was supposedly 23 inches but she had quite a belly and in truth not much of a waist. Next time I'll go by the tencho's advice and only go ahead if he says they are skinny. I've never run into a provider there with a poor attitude either.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023