I’m an idiot. What not to do in Kabukicho

Service Name:
I have no idea I got scammed

Provider Name:
I don’t know 2 girls

Website/Contact Info:
None

Appointment Length & Costs:
114000 2 hours + 5000 (LH) (I left after 30Min)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Admin I am ashamed but I think I need to write this for those who are new or what happens when you are a fucking idiot and thinking with the wrong head.

I have 4-5 other reviews with other providers I experienced on this trip but man I am so embarrassed I made this mistake.

I was drunk one night and after I got off the train was walking in Kabukicho because I was horny. I was going to walk to somewhere else because I knew they were open. I did a cardinal sin about being in japan and doing this, DO NOT TALK TO THE TOUTS ON THE STREET.

I ignored the first one but I talked to a second one. They stopped me 2 times and me being horny I just said fuck it let’s find out. They stopped me at the intersection before another shop and I ended up going to a room with a bunch of posters and a guy with a suit. We talked and he pointed to the picture ont he walls and said they had “low class, “medium class”, and “high class”. I told him to give me his best so we went with high class. I believed they would be high class so I didn’t ask for pictures. We talk a bit more with me using my translator app and we head to the location the meet the girls see this picture below

CD1B81AB-30A9-4BA2-AE9B-24ED9C42C959.jpeg

We head up the stairs of this building and I find out this is the love hotel. I pay the dude and it doesn’t hit me until I get to the room that i probably just got ripped off. The room is the size of the bathroom in a good love hotel. I tell myself maybe the girls are hot. Wrong the girls come and one is for and the other looks like she hasn’t slept for days.

Fuck me. I say fuck it let’s try because the dude who took my money was gone (see how dumb I am?). We shower in a tiny ass shower the half the size of harry potters room when he lived with the dursleys. The shower was 15-20 min, then we get out.

I try, I really do but I just can’t get hard. I ask for a refund but the girls say cannot. Fuck me. This is the first time I’ve been scammed because of my stupid drunk ass. My dick in the condom was like a child in oversized clothes.

I still have money but this ruined my chance to see Karin/Akari/Marie again. I’m so mad at myself.

The only thing that made this better is that I saw Marie tonight. I’ll write that review later

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I know others have posted things like. This, but everyone gets scammed once doing this. I am still having a wonderful time in Japan from all the reviews I’ve written about this trip. But yeah stay safe everyone and thank you Admin team for this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
114000 2 hours + 5000 (LH) (I left after 30Min)
Is this accurate? 114,000 yen?

Letting this one be approved because it serves as yet again another good warning about touts on the street...

Approved: 12/23/2022

Sorry to hear that you lost a lot of money while being drunk, but good that you wrote a review about it as a warning.

Can't be emphasized enough NOT to speak to touts on the streets. This always ends badly and there a lots of stories even worse than yours 😖

Is this accurate? 114,000 yen?

If that amount is correct then we have the second learning point right there. The first of course being DO NOT TALK TO THE TOUTS.

The second is obviously do not carry more money with you than you are preparing to use. Leave your credit cards home and only carry cash. Even a drunk guy cannot use more money than he has in his pockets.

Yes the total is accurate unfortunately. It almost made me miss seeing Marie again. I am never going to Kabukicho at night ever again. I get so mad at myself for doing this.

Kabukicho at night is one of the best places in Tokyo......you just have to keep in mind not to stupid shit while drunk. Go only to places you looked up beforehand and everything is fine.

I once fucked up and lost my Camera-Bag while barhopping.....would also have been a fucking expensive mistake, but I was able to reconstruct where I went the next day....and because this is Japan one of the bars found it with everything inside and gave it back to me 😉
Also lost my phone on the train once while drunk.....was able to get it back from the JR offices. Usually Japan is really forgiving for drunk idiots 😅

you just have to keep in mind not to stupid shit while drunk
To be fair, one of the purposes of getting drunk is to become more able to do stupid shit.

I remember back in 2008 I went to Roppongi with friends to try and get girls. Met some twenty-somethings that were dressed to go to the club and fuck through the night. I whispered into one girl's ear "anata wo hoshii, daisuki" while she fed me shots with a smile. In the end I ended up piss drunk and footing a 50,000 yen bill for their drinks. They went home to fuck their dedicated boyfriends, while I dragged my sloshed companions back to our hotel and we groaned out Mika, Yuka, and Eri and how they robbed us.
The funniest part of this memory was when some Nigerian tout came up to us in our sloshed state and said, "hey my man, do you want some Japanese pussy?" I replied, "No thanks, my wallet already got fucked hard enough for the three of us" and stormed off.

To be fair, one of the purposes of getting drunk is to become more able to do stupid shit.

Nyah, same effect can be had by getting old. You stop caring and can then do stupid shit while totally sober. It's actually better as you can also remember it next day and also remembered to exchange Line contacts so you can do it again.

this ruined the 2nd half of my trip ugh. I was going to see some of the AM girls, but yeah. Anyone notice it's impossible to see Mina now? Maybe this isn't the post to ask about it.

Thanks for sharing.
Some fashion health places have notices warning customers about touts. Apparently some touts will take booking fees on the street or an adhoc office, and give the customer a ticket. The customer then goes to the legitimate shop to learn they've been scammed.

Kabukicho at night is one of the best places in Tokyo
One of the only places that has a 24/7 CoCo Ichi. Saved my jetlagged ass back in 2018 when I couldn't sleep. Went out at 3:30am, walked over a bunch of passed out salarymen before being approached by some tout going "Hey man, all your dreams will come true tonight". Told him "Yeah I know", pointed at the CoCo ichi and went in.

The other times touts approached this year I just wished them a merry christmas. OP was just drunk and knows he fucked up but there are a lot of very naive people who never had to deal with ignoring homeless people who ask for money in their home countries or similar. Learning to just ignore or say something nice before moving on is a skill...

this ruined the 2nd half of my trip ugh. I was going to see some of the AM girls, but yeah. Anyone notice it's impossible to see Mina now? Maybe this isn't the post to ask about it.
Sorry this happened to you but sometimes, in the long run, its good to have this type of experience that will really burn into your memory, as opposed to being just slightly ripped off or bait/switched etc where you wont really learn or change anything.

Yeah. Don't talk to touts anywhere especially Kabukicho and Roppongi. Ignore them or tell them to fuck off. Doesn't matter if they're Asian or Nigerian, they want you and your wallet to suffer. The borders have finally opened so now it's the Open Season for them as they've been waiting for the past couple of years to scam tourists coming to Kabukicho to see the real-life Kamurocho they're been drooling about. Depending on where you go, most legit and safe places don't have touts.. I sadly got lured by one of the bastards on my first virgin trip to Kabukicho, an older Japanese tout, he showed me real places where you could get laid but I got a super bad feeling about the place when I looked at the girls. I refused and the old guy wanted to take me to another place because he showed me his ''secret shops'', I knew it was about to get dangerous so I just made some excuses and just went away and was assured these guys are a bad bunch. Safe to say, the mafia does nasty business.
Just google ''Kabukicho tout scam'' or ''Kabukicho Nigerian scam'' and you'll find many stories written by people who've been scammed, drugged, and robbed.

Also.. You can't ask for a refund if your dick doesn't work. That's like your fault. You usually don't get a refund unless the girl got sick or some other disaster happened.

Yeah. Don't talk to touts anywhere especially Kabukicho and Roppongi. Ignore them or tell them to fuck off. Doesn't matter if they're Asian or Nigerian, they want you and your wallet to suffer. The borders have finally opened so now it's the Open Season for them as they've been waiting for the past couple of years to scam tourists coming to Kabukicho to see the real-life Kamurocho they're been drooling about. Depending on where you go, most legit and safe places don't have touts.. I sadly got lured by one of the bastards on my first virgin trip to Kabukicho, an older Japanese tout, he showed me real places where you could get laid but I got a super bad feeling about the place when I looked at the girls. I refused and the old guy wanted to take me to another place because he showed me his ''secret shops'', I knew it was about to get dangerous so I just made some excuses and just went away and was assured these guys are a bad bunch. Safe to say, the mafia does nasty business.
Just google ''Kabukicho tout scam'' or ''Kabukicho Nigerian scam'' and you'll find many stories written by people who've been scammed, drugged, and robbed.

Also.. You can't ask for a refund if your dick doesn't work. That's like your fault. You usually don't get a refund unless the girl got sick or some other disaster happened.
Didn't hurt to try asking for one, even though I was knew it was futile lol.

Kabukicho at night is one of the best places in Tokyo......you just have to keep in mind not to stupid shit while drunk. Go only to places you looked up beforehand and everything is fine.

I once fucked up and lost my Camera-Bag while barhopping.....would also have been a fucking expensive mistake, but I was able to reconstruct where I went the next day....and because this is Japan one of the bars found it with everything inside and gave it back to me 😉
Also lost my phone on the train once while drunk.....was able to get it back from the JR offices. Usually Japan is really forgiving for drunk idiots 😅
Damn wish I could say the say got drunk in roppo two weeks ago camera and everything else inside my backpack gone 🤦🏽‍♂️

Damn wish I could say the say got drunk in roppo two weeks ago camera and everything else inside my backpack gone 🤦🏽‍♂️
That's the one place in Japan I would NEVER expect to get lost property back - even if it had no value, the denizens there would sooner destroy it than hand it in.

Reactions: Alice and MikeH
i had a similar experience in kabukicho. i went to one of those information shops. i thought theres no way i could get scammed lol. it was in a building and it had a sign "we speak english" . the guy spoke a little english. he wasn't japanese but could speak japanese too.

do all the fuzoku information places work like this?

anyways, he asked my budget and what kind of girl. i said a pretty girl. i think it wouldnt matter. he would just pick the highest amount i would pay. didn't show a photo. asked me to take a walk with him

ended up at some short stay place the size was small. bathroom was about the size of an airplane bathroom.

paid for a room and he said wait in there. the girl will knock

girl wasn't what i had in mind. condom bj and i couldnt touch wtf. needless to say i couldn't get hard. i just told her i drank too much and i ended it early saying its ok its ok

25,000 yen learning experience. just go to a place you know or there are reviews🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i was mad at myself because i should have known better

Reactions: leducul
i thought theres no way i could get scammed lol.
I don't have the statistics to back it up but this mindset almost always lead to actually getting scammed, and maybe even more heavily than someone who happens to just get scammed because they're unaware. Once you've convinced yourself that you're "above all that b.s", you're gonna keep going along with the farce to justify your own conviction, thus getting fcked harder by the touts.

Reactions: Alice