Warning

Snuggles

TAG Member
Reaction score
I went to the massage place, sorry I don't know the name. It is kind of outside the main Kabukicho area where the rip off massage places are. It is almost next door to the Subway Restaurant, this is also near this pleasant tree lined path that goes through Shinjuku. This massage place has been reviewed here before, but I could not find the review. It is up on the third floor.

Anyway if you know the Subway restaurant I am talking about, I think it is the only one in the Shinjuku, Kabukicho area. I was offered two ladies for 20,000, It is FS. And I was enjoying the second lady when the manager walks into our curtained off room and demands another payment. WTF?! Scam. I thought I might have to fight my way out of there. I would really avoid this place. Really sorry that I cannot remember the name. But it is down a little alley just down from the Subway restaurant,.
I basically bulled my way out of there. Kind of scary when you experience things like this.

I was ready for the muscle to come waltzing in, but thankfully no males did come. Not a pleasant experience with various women coming into our room asking if I needed anything. Basically cock blocking me in a way. Really annoying. I don't know why some shops just don't get it. It seems the manager is alcoholic and was probably drunk at the time. So that may explain her behaviour. I had rejected as politely as I could, a very large older woman that they offered me, in favour of a younger, slimmer one. Maybe that upset her? Not sure. I won't be going back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the women, super stinky pussies. Not sure what that is. Anyway, I am done with them.