Was This Japanese Girl Cock Teasing Me Or Sending Me Signals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Alright, so just today I was waiting for the train at the JR station and a young Japanese woman sat nearby me...one seat away, which is too close for most Japanese women.

Anyway, she was eating large fries from McDonald's and each time she went to eat a fry, she would slightly turn her head in my direction and kind of throat the fry before biting down on it?

I know this sounds paranoid, but I assure you, I'm not being paranoid at all. She had long bangs on the front hanging down, so that if she were to eat a fry looking straight ahead, I wouldn't be able to see anything. She caught me checking her out before and while she was eating the fries.

She would turn turn her head slightly towards me and stick each long fry deep into her mouth before biting it and she did it slowly too. A couple times she made eye contact with me while doing it, but she wasn't smiling or anything. Her face was mostly emotionless, but she seemed to want me to notice her doing this.

I didn't even go there. If the woman dressed older, I might have started to chat her up and get her age and contact info.

Anyway, she could have been trying to test and see how I would react. Maybe she has heard that foreigners always think about sex and wanted to see for herself? She could have just teasing me or actually a really horny person?

Has anyone had Japanese women kind of eat things erotically in front of them here in Japan?

I'm eager to here stories from others on here about being cock teased (intentional or not) or about women sending signs of attraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: savasmiruku
I've had an encounter with an office-style asian lady in the subway, and it was really intense.
It was nothing food-related, but other kind of plays, and it was obviously intentional.
When she was ready to go out and I had to stay in the train, we acknowledged what happened between us by "touching goodbye" and by looking at each other smiling.

I don't know if this helps, but sometimes it's just not your imagination. It's hard to guess in your story what the girl was thinking : maybe a cliché, or maybe something she read in a shojo manga. But she was communicating with you, for sure :)

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I've had an encounter with an office-style asian lady in the subway, and it was really intense.
It was nothing food-related, but other kind of plays, and it was obviously intentional.
When she was ready to go out and I had to stay in the train, we acknowledged what happened between us by "touching goodbye" and by looking at each other smiling.

I don't know if this helps, but sometimes it's just not your imagination. It's hard to guess in your story what the girl was thinking : maybe a cliché, or maybe something she read in a shojo manga. But she was communicating with you, for sure :)

You know those super long fries you get in the mix at McDonald's...don't you bite them about halfway and eat both halves separately? I do that...not this chick. She deepthroated even the longest fry in the bunch before biting down on it. She also had her head pointed towards me and she was looking at me from the corner of her eye. It was the most fun I have ever had watching someone eat haha.

Reactions: DJV
Alright, so just today I was waiting for the train at the JR station and a young Japanese woman sat nearby me...one seat away, which is too close for most Japanese women.

Anyway, she was eating large fries from McDonald's and each time she went to eat a fry, she would slightly turn her head in my direction and kind of throat the fry before biting down on it?

I know this sounds paranoid, but I assure you, I'm not being paranoid at all. She had long bangs on the front hanging down, so that if she were to eat a fry looking straight ahead, I wouldn't be able to see anything. She caught me checking her out before and while she was eating the fries.

She would turn turn her head slightly towards me and stick each long fry deep into her mouth before biting it and she did it slowly too. A couple times she made eye contact with me while doing it, but she wasn't smiling or anything. Her face was mostly emotionless, but she seemed to want me to notice her doing this.

She looked young and I wasn't confident that she was even of a legal age, so I didn't even go there. If the woman dressed older, I might have started to chat her up and get her age and contact info.

Anyway, she could have been trying to test and see how I would react. Maybe she has heard that foreigners always think about sex and wanted to see for herself? She could have just teasing me or actually a really horny person?

Has anyone had Japanese women kind of eat things erotically in front of them here in Japan?

I'm eager to here stories from others on here about being cock teased (intentional or not) or about women sending signs of attraction.

Well,I do have one but I not sure that whether it is a cock teased or not. Here it goes, I was in a train, sitting, where it is semi-fulled (not many people standing but all the seat are fulled). FYI,I'm black,so I kinda stand out than the rest of the passengers. A girl in her 20s boards the train and she stands in front of me as all the seats are taken. She looks attractive though. So this girl took out her phone with the front camera facing her, took a few selfies after adjusting her hair. Not to say that I'm bragging,but this girl intended to have my face in her picture! How so? After I noticed that she keeps on adjusting the angle to make sure that her face and mine is in the front camera,she will snapped it. I even like move my head to the right if she took her selfie on the left side,but she just follow wherever the direction of my head goes. This is just too weird. Then I have 2 assumptions. Firstly, I think is her first time to see a black guy in the train. Secondly, she wanted to take a photo of my face (secretly but it was backfired) and show it to her peers for the purpose of making fun of me. Few minutes later, I felt that my personal space has been violated,so I just alight the train and wait for the next one. I am unsure of her intention...

Well,I do have one but I not sure that whether it is a cock teased or not. Here it goes, I was in a train, sitting, where it is semi-fulled (not many people standing but all the seat are fulled). FYI,I'm black,so I kinda stand out than the rest of the passengers. A girl in her 20s boards the train and she stands in front of me as all the seats are taken. She looks attractive though. So this girl took out her phone with the front camera facing her, took a few selfies after adjusting her hair. Not to say that I'm bragging,but this girl intended to have my face in her picture! How so? After I noticed that she keeps on adjusting the angle to make sure that her face and mine is in the front camera,she will snapped it. I even like move my head to the right if she took her selfie on the left side,but she just follow wherever the direction of my head goes. This is just too weird. Then I have 2 assumptions. Firstly, I think is her first time to see a black guy in the train. Secondly, she wanted to take a photo of my face (secretly but it was backfired) and show it to her peers for the purpose of making fun of me. Few minutes later, I felt that my personal space has been violated,so I just alight the train and wait for the next one. I am unsure of her intention...

I myself am Caucasian (blonde hair, blue eyes, etc.) and I catch young Japanese girls and women taking photos of me with their phones often. One time I was teaching a private lesson at Starbucks and I noticed two young Japanese girls standing and taking photos of themselves at first, but then I noticed they were pointing the phone directly at me. They could have been just taking more selfies with the camera facing toward them, but it sure seemed like they were snapping a few of me as well...their eyes were looking at me not the camera...so yeah.

I think in these situations, maybe the girls are just so surprised to see a foreigner (I'm in a smaller city so it happens a lot) and/or they are attracted to the foreigner and want to take a photo to share with all their friends ("Look, I saw this foreigner today wow!").

Reactions: BlackJack1
These days people will take a photo of the cup of coffee they are drinking! What's surprising or significant about them taking photos of a person they think is interesting or unusual or is wearing something they want to show someone or ...?

-Ww

She looked young and I wasn't confident that she was even of a legal age, so I didn't even go there. If the woman dressed older, I might have started to chat her up and get her age and contact info.

Could be very much just "attention whoring" or "cock teasing". This is especially prevalent with young women or teenage girls, because it's a "power check" and ego boost. The more guys they can get to turn their heads or get a reaction out of, the more she can be mocking them. Be especially wary if she has girlfriends around that are watching both you and her. She can be entertaining her girlfriend or have a silly competition with them.

From experience and as a quasi rule, I don't talk to excessively or too obviously sexually overt women. 90% of the time, they are not about anything or they are involved in prostitution, hostess, night bars, etc... That 10% exception, tended to be dancers, sports women, etc... Where they were exposing themselves or more confident with their body than average, but carried themselves differently. Even in such cases, it was more subdued flirting versus overt cock teasing.

The truly hypersexual women that I've met, have usually a toned down style. As if she is worried people will see how sexual she is or know about her. They tend more to try to hide or blend in more.

Usually the only way to draw such truly hypersexual women out is via sexually related conversations. They tend more to get enthusiastic, show it in facial expressions/body language, or are overly comfortable with such discussions.

If you are unsure that she is a tease or not, then just proceed with starting a conversation. Often if she is just playing silly games, it shows itself quickly.

Last edited:
I believe it might be just lady-like in nature to eat fries one by one rather than a bunch or in rapid succession... Or she might have an itch down her throat. I mean unless she insert that one extra long fry in her mouth then slides it out and puts it in again then add a quick glance at you then I would accept that as a cock-tease.

I opt for option C.

I had stories of cock-teasing but its mainly in ill-repute places that wants my money. I blend in quite easily and try not to say anything otherwise they'll know that I'm not one of themo_O:sneaky:(y)

I believe it might be just lady-like in nature to eat fries one by one rather than a bunch or in rapid succession... Or she might have an itch down her throat. I mean unless she insert that one extra long fry in her mouth then slides it out and puts it in again then add a quick glance at you then I would accept that as a cock-tease.

I opt for option C.

I had stories of cock-teasing but its mainly in ill-repute places that wants my money. I blend in quite easily and try not to say anything otherwise they'll know that I'm not one of themo_O:sneaky:(y)

Could be option C, but she eats fries in quite a retarded way if you ask me. By blend in I will assume you are Asian but not Japanese yes?

Could be option C, but she eats fries in quite a retarded way if you ask me. By blend in I will assume you are Asian but not Japanese yes?
I mean possibly her eating style is considerably strange but its her preference. The fries were not helping too, as same as eating a banana in public, but we can now only look back, smile and remind ourselves that Humans are weird creatures.

Hai, non-Japanese Asian roots with Eurasian mix.

I've had most of this flirtation from girls while in China that seemed to young to be legal. I noticed that they were often quite bold with their expression of interest. More so than girls above 25 years old. China seems to be the only place I've been to where you can be reversed sexually "Chikan-ed" where the girl on the bus behind you almost seems to be purposely rubbing against you. Given, the bus is crowded but it sometimes makes you wonder if full body contact can be really that comfortable between 2 strangers.

lol.. You say she looked young... How young? Check the age of consent in your area.. Some are as low as 13.. lol..

I've had most of this flirtation from girls while in China that seemed to young to be legal. I noticed that they were often quite bold with their expression of interest. More so than girls above 25 years old. China seems to be the only place I've been to where you can be reversed sexually "Chikan-ed" where the girl on the bus behind you almost seems to be purposely rubbing against you. Given, the bus is crowded but it sometimes makes you wonder if full body contact can be really that comfortable between 2 strangers.

lol.. You say she looked young... How young? Check the age of consent in your area.. Some are as low as 13.. lol..

Please don't even bring up anything under 18 years old on this site. I realize that neither are directly going there, but it's a slippery slope... so let's just not cross that line.
We also realize the age of consent can be lower in some countries, but let's just go with the majority age of 18. Thanks.

Flirting with you.. Not flirting with you.. What difference does it make if you didn't do anything about it?

I posted about it to see if others on here could relate and share their own stories like this.

I'm with you, man. I too have encountered women eating french fries in public.

I guess Japanese women have never deepthroated fries, hot dogs, bananas, etc. in front of you before. It might happen to you someday.

Reactions: split
Status
Not open for further replies.