¥27000 + hotel, AF, 60 minutes

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I don't usually post, but I've certainly benefited from the reviews on the site, and this recent experience was egregious enough to warrant an alert.

There was a previous review of this place, and I was curious to try out AF. Their website even indicates which girls are "foreigner OK," so when I sent a LINE message, I mentioned that I'm a foreigner (Asian American), and they seemed okay with it. I then asked about a coupon for ¥22000, but the tencho said that I would only get the discount as "cash back" if I wrote a review. That wasn't listed as a stipulation, but I was happy that I wasn't charged the foreigner fee listed on the website, so I rolled with it. In hindsight, I realize now that this is a red flag--probably my review (about an N4 level) would never get accepted by a Japanese review site.

The place was a bit hard to find, and the tencho suggested a hotel, which turned out to be okay: ¥4200 for 120 mins. In hindsight, another small red flag is that the tencho never gave me a rewards card which is touted on their website. After I got to the hotel, I took a shower because according to their website, we shower first so the action starts immediately and doesn't count towards the time. "Shower time free!" it says on their website.

The girl who arrived at the door was nothing like girl in the picture. I'm sorry to say, but she was not so nice to look at and had a beer belly (she called it this herself). Her lips were chapped; okay, of course it happens to all of us, but with her profession, I think this isn't great. But I thought, okay, maybe the girls who choose to specialize in AF must be a bit more rugged.... She started a timer, turned it away from me, and started chatting a lot. She asked me what kind of things I liked in Japan--"restaurants"-- and what kind--"izakaya"--to which she replied that she often takes customers to HUB to play darts during play time. Would I want to go with her afterwards? That sounded ridiculous for ¥30000 per hour, but I just politely declined.

About 15-20 minutes into it, she announced that it was time to shower and reset the timer. I mentioned that I had already showered, but she said that we need to do it again. I'm rather new to this world and I don't want to cause any fuss, so I agreed, thinking that maybe the AF is so intense that it can only be quick. The shower process was super leisurely, and must have taken another 15-20 minutes. There was some touching and cleaning, but not very sensual. Still I got rather hard thinking that the fun was coming soon. Once we got to the bed, she gave me a bit of handjob, moved onto a blowjob, then some kind of boobjob, and finally simulated riding a little bit by grinding on my belly and using her hands behind her. It was all okay, but I was looking forward to the real thing. Then, it got weirder, she would stop stroking and spend a long time asking me how I like to touch myself. As I did, my erection came down, and she started shaking my dick chaotically and kept saying, "come on, ganbatte!" Obviously all of this didn't help, and she explained that it needs to be super hard for AF. I still thought that I could do it and tried to guide her towards strokes again, but then, the timer went off. She said that she was very sorry but it was time to shower. Even if I were a rock the entire time (and I was hard most of the time), there wouldn't be any time for anything else. And only 45 minutes of my 60 minutes of "shower-free time" had elapsed.

At this time, I realized I was duped, and just said "thank you," and went to go into the shower. I realize that in this industry, these kind of experiences are bound to happen, and that it's not an easy life for the girls, so I was quite resigned to what had happened. She came in after me and tried to shower me off, and kept apologizing, saying that she was sorry that she is new and that her technique is still bad, and that she's sorry that I couldn't cum. I just nodded and said "daijoubu" and "arigatou" but she kept apologizing, and then I said that the time was too short because so much of it was spent talking and showering. But I tried not to make a fuss because there was no use. She then kept apologizing that it wasn't communicated clearly enough that the shower takes time. Eventually, I pulled up their website that said very clearly "Shower time free!" Then she kept apologizing that they should have mentioned that shower time is required for foreigners, etc. That might have been the worst of it. We both knew that I've been got--fair play. I just wanted to leave as fast as I could, but she kept trying to fake-apologize in many different ways, typing long sentences on Google Translate.

Again in hindsight, I don't think @Shadowrunner ever had a chance in his review. I appreciate all the helpful reviews--I hope this becomes one for somebody.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report and sorry to hear about the experience. Better luck on the next attempt.

Approved: 10/29/2022

Sorry for the terrible experience. It's always a gamble even with the shop photos or diary photos and sometimes you just get really unlucky. Hopefully you will have much better experience somewhere else.

Honestly, I've had more than a few of these experiences which is why I'm almost completely done with Japanese providers. That sucks, I feel sorry for you. They are always trying screw over foreigners. Maybe Japanese providers screw over Japanese people this way too. I was seeing only thai females for a while but I couldn't always guarantee fs with them.

So now I've pretty much moved exclusively over to the seeking site some dude here on tag mentioned to me. All the girls there are basically indies. The going rate in Japan seems to be 30k for as long as I need. I am so over begging the Japanese shops to give me permission to pay in them money after years of learning their culture and language and still getting screwed over with the D squad girls like you did.

Reactions: JpLove66
Honestly, I've had more than a few of these experiences which is why I'm almost completely done with Japanese providers. That sucks, I feel sorry for you. They are always trying screw over foreigners. Maybe Japanese providers screw over Japanese people this way too. I was seeing only thai females for a while but I couldn't always guarantee fs with them.

So now I've pretty much moved exclusively over to the seeking site some dude here on tag mentioned to me. All the girls there are basically indies. The going rate in Japan seems to be 30k for as long as I need. I am so over begging the Japanese shops to give me permission to pay in them money after years of learning their culture and language and still getting screwed over with the D squad girls like you did.
Sorry that you feel that way.
Have you tried the places I reviewed in Kawasaki?
Or are all those affordable yet beautiful young ladies happy to take foreign cock D squad as well?

Reactions: DireWolf98

Just because you had a few bad experiences doesn't mean that it's all bad and that it's common that Japanese providers screw over foreigners.

The fast majority of experiences I had with Japanese providers was super positive. Not only the girls, but the staff of the shops was also helpful quite often. Of course you have a subpar experience every now and then, but nothing too bad to be honest. I think most people here on the forums see it similar, otherwise there wouldn't be guys who post one review after another.

I don't want to sound like an an ass, but I think the outcome also always depends on both sides. Maybe some of your behaviour played part in that it didn't go well if you really had that many negative encounters.

You sure do seem to have a lot of complaints about the Japanese shops that nobody else seems to have.

Ever seen that TV show Justified? Or better yet, read Fire in the Hole by Elmore Leonard?

Great quote from the lead character: "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Last edited:
You sure do seem to have a lot of complaints about the Japanese shops that nobody else seems to have.

Ever seen that TV show Justified? Or better yet, read Fire in the Hole by Elmore Leonard?

Great quote from the lead character: "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."
Oh, and since you're probably going to get all pissy and offended, here's another good one for you, given your post history and the community reactions to your bullshit:

"The first time somebody calls you a horse, you punch 'em on the nose, the second time somebody calls you a horse, you call 'em a jerk, but the third time somebody calls you a horse, well, then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

Fuck you. I think find it strange that you targeted me instead of engaging with the original post. It's toxic people like you that ruined this site in my opinion.

It use to be about sharing experiences and advice. Now it's dipshits like you spending all day trying to craft snappy one liners for likes.

Oh, and since you're probably going to get all pissy and offended, here's another good one for you, given your post history and the community reactions to your bullshit:

"The first time somebody calls you a horse, you punch 'em on the nose, the second time somebody calls you a horse, you call 'em a jerk, but the third time somebody calls you a horse, well, then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."
Pissy and offended. You are actively trying to get me upset. I guess I am giving you what you want, but if you don't want it, don't ask for it.

Sorry that you feel that way.
Have you tried the places I reviewed in Kawasaki?
Or are all those affordable yet beautiful young ladies happy to take foreign cock D squad as well?
I'm not completely peaced out on Japanese providers. I've been working with Robodeli for a few months. It's been good. Staff is easy to work with, the girls are nice and they get the job done. Worth reviewing. 7-8, good time had every time. No fs though but that seems to be the standard lately. I feel like decent providers like robodeli are becoming rare.

However, since I went to seeking, I meet mostly indies. I just had another great night with this Japanese girl in the Osaka area. I just hate the risk of a bad time that you sometimes get from these providers out here like the original post.

It use to be about sharing experiences and advice. Now it's dipshits like you spending all day trying to craft snappy one liners for likes.
What irks me, dude, and I am not trying to pull your chain, is that Japanese providers have been wonderful to me, and you are complaining about running with the "D squad."
I find it baffling, as you have Japanese capability. In fact, I am going to assume we are around the same fluency in Japanese. You also have been at this game much longer than me, and I have been having my time with drop dead gorgeous beauties...so I don't know why you are having such difficulty.

It can't be the looks. I am a disgusting ugly fucking hellspawn pig. The most beautiful thing about me is my lustery caramel skin, and contrary to what all the white boys say on this site, I don't actually really feel that much discrimination because of my skin color (it could be that I just blatantly ignore it cause I am a gushy facejizzing fuck).

If you want to fuck a beautiful woman, it's really simple. Go to Bijin Lab and fuck any of the girls with a ◯ 外国人対応可能 written in her profile. If you don't trust the pictures, go with Asahi or Tsubomi; both of them are NOT fucking D squad girls; they are stunning, near perfect lovemaking masters who succeed at making men cum buckets. They will wash you and fuck you without blinking a single 外人嫌だ fucking time.

I have gone to that shop enough that they know my face, and from any review you see here they never charge a single gaijin taxing fucking yen. Not one.
Inasmuch, if that place doesn't tickle your fancy, there still is Kirajo literally down the street from it, which also charges no gaijin tax.
Or Ageha, where the girls are as young as 19 and from what I hear can be heartbreakers.

You are stuck with D squad because you must be looking in the wrong places. If you want A squad, then actually take the advice you are given.

Just because you had a few bad experiences doesn't mean that it's all bad and that it's common that Japanese providers screw over foreigners.

The fast majority of experiences I had with Japanese providers was super positive. Not only the girls, but the staff of the shops was also helpful quite often. Of course you have a subpar experience every now and then, but nothing too bad to be honest. I think most people here on the forums see it similar, otherwise there wouldn't be guys who post one review after another.

I don't want to sound like an an ass, but I think the outcome also always depends on both sides. Maybe some of your behaviour played part in that it didn't go well if you really had that many negative encounters.
You don't know my behaviors. How can you make an assumption like that? Because of my comments? If that's all you are going off of, it's not quite enough to assess my character.

What irks me, dude, and I am not trying to pull your chain, is that Japanese providers have been wonderful to me, and you are complaining about running with the "D squad."
I find it baffling, as you have Japanese capability. In fact, I am going to assume we are around the same fluency in Japanese. You also have been at this game much longer than me, and I have been having my time with drop dead gorgeous beauties...so I don't know why you are having such difficulty.

It can't be the looks. I am a disgusting ugly fucking hellspawn pig. The most beautiful thing about me is my lustery caramel skin, and contrary to what all the white boys say on this site, I don't actually really feel that much discrimination because of my skin color (it could be that I just blatantly ignore it cause I am a gushy facejizzing fuck).

If you want to fuck a beautiful woman, it's really simple. Go to Bijin Lab and fuck any of the girls with a ◯ 外国人対応可能 written in her profile. If you don't trust the pictures, go with Asahi or Tsubomi; both of them are NOT fucking D squad girls; they are stunning, near perfect lovemaking masters who succeed at making men cum buckets. They will wash you and fuck you without blinking a single 外人嫌だ fucking time.

I have gone to that shop enough that they know my face, and from any review you see here they never charge a single gaijin taxing fucking yen. Not one.
Inasmuch, if that place doesn't tickle your fancy, there still is Kirajo literally down the street from it, which also charges no gaijin tax.
Or Ageha, where the girls are as young as 19 and from what I hear can be heartbreakers.

You are stuck with D squad because you must be looking in the wrong places. If you want A squad, then actually take the advice you are given.
Don't get too carried away with the D squad reference. It's not a common occurrence. I'm far too picky now, but I fell for some scams back in the day. Not anymore though. I like your constructive suggestions. I've found a bit of a thing here between these indie girls (some of them are Japanese) and a couple thai girls who I see. I'm good. I've had my eye on bijin lab, but I just haven't had time. I wouldn't say I'm fluent in Japanese, but I'm OK. I can hold conversations. Studied it back in college. I've met a ton of dudes who Japanese way better than me. It always makes me feel like I should study more.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Not getting into the pissing contest but I have 90% positive experiences with Japanese providers and the times I didnt it was both on me and a pissy tencho that changed my mood before a session. The attitude you bring to a session reflects in the service you receive. Some great experiences I had is also because of reviews I read here, thank you @requiemmorrow for Asahi and @MikeH for Ieiri. Hope some of my reviews can make someone happy some day.

Reactions: MikeH and Pudding
I
Funny thing my post above this was a short version of what you just wrote without getting into specifics! Great minds think alike and end up fucking beatiful young Japanese.
I guess what I was trying to communicate is that some people do have a bad time sometimes and that sucks. Everyone has different solutions to the problem. I'm glad that people will share both good and bad. The warnings can be very helpful for someone just getting into the culture.

Reactions: JpLove66
予約時・受付時ヘブンクーポンを見たとお伝え下さい☆
激カワAF嬢のお尻に入れていいんです!!
AFの良さをご堪能してくださいね☆
口コミ投稿でのキャッシュバックとなります
※本指名不可

Tell us you saw the Heaven coupon upon booking.
The discount is cashback once a review is written.

女の子到着後、シャワーへのご誘導があるかと思います。
(もし先にシャワーへお入りのお客様もお手数ですが、もう一度お入り頂きますのでご了承くださいませ)
※最初のシャワータイムはプレイ時間に含まれませんのでご安心ください。

After the girl arrives you must shower.
If you showered before we're sorry that you have to shower again.
The first shower(before girl arrived) doesn't count against playtime.

family-drama-family-guy.gif

You don't know my behaviors. How can you make an assumption like that? Because of my comments? If that's all you are going off of, it's not quite enough to assess my character.
Of course I don't know your behavior and character, but you sounded pretty frustrated. Multiple bad experience are of course shitty, but you went too far by suggesting that all Japanese providers/shops are jus trying to scam foreigners. That is simply not the case.

I want to say that I had from good to great time with Japanese Fuzoku women about 95% of the times. I have been playing for more than a decade in many countries around the world. I must say that Japan is by far the best play for adult entertainment.
Of course, I had some shitty sessions in Japan that I felt scammed, even though I am not a foreigner, I am Japanese!
So saying that only because you are a foreigner, Japanese women will treat you poorly or scam you, that's simply non sense to me.

Sometimes it's better just ignore some comments and forget about it.

If you don't think you are that way, just keep going and forget what other people think about you!

Once I was "insulted" saying that I was such a "Japanese wannabe" or "Japanese simp" that surely put Kimono and Yukata and pretend to be Japanese, oohh well, I guess he was correct. I wear many times in Kimono and Yukata as I am Japanese.

Fuck you. I think find it strange that you targeted me instead of engaging with the original post. It's toxic people like you that ruined this site in my opinion.

Bro, you are way off the mark. @Sudsy is one of the nicest, friendliest and most helpful members here.

He has been a frequent review poster and been sharing a lot of helpful for information for many years.

The insults and obscenities are definitely unwarranted.