Contact Method:
Walk-in. Phone: (605) 956-0135.

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes for $100

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English, but surely Chinese would also work.

Details of the Encounter:
South Dakota is probably not on the radar of most TAG members and for good reason. The pickings are rather slim. The state has some positive aspects but let's just say that SD is not exactly a hobbyist's heaven.
Anyway, this shop is simply called Asian Massage.

Watertown is a rural community in the northeastern part of the state. So, Asian Massage is probably the only game in town. Guess that's how they manage to stay in business...

Tina, a middle-aged Chinese woman, was my therapist.

What started out promising turned out to be disappointing. Initially, I went for a one-hour massage for $75. The massage was rather elaborate -- too elaborate, in fact, for a typical L1 place. That should have been my first clue. For most of the time Tina kept the door ajar. After I asked nicely a couple of times, she finally closed the door. At that point, I had hoped that things would become more sensual. They didn't.

For some strange reason, I accepted my therapist's upsell of 90 minutes for $100. At that point, I thought I had made my desire for a HE clear, but she just kept on continuing with a non-erotic massage. This wasn't my first rodeo, but, in retrospect, I still made a rookie mistake or two. Basically, I shouldn't have fallen for the unhappy upsell.

To make matters worse, she wanted a tip afterwards. At least, I refused to pay her a tip. One hundred bucks for an L0 experience was more than enough compensation from my perspective.

This review is written freely without any benefits received.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
A couple of other ladies work there. Perhaps it's a YMMV situation. However, I have no intention of trying to find out. `

Reactions: Majestyk
Thanks for your report from the US, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/13/2022

Reactions: SugoiBoy