We haven't had a favorite AV actress thread for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have a new obsession: 双葉良香 (Yoshika Futaba).

But does anybody better acquainted with the AV industry know if she is still active? All of her videos seem to be from a couple of years ago; and she has no public blog or twitter as far as I can tell?

Any help will be gratefully received!

I recently discovered Mio Kimijima. So hot in a MILFy kind of way.

e5c12a8322334019e2b1ade7daf69e11.jpg

I have a new obsession: 双葉良香 (Yoshika Futaba).

But does anybody better acquainted with the AV industry know if she is still active? All of her videos seem to be from a couple of years ago; and she has no public blog or twitter as far as I can tell?

Any help will be gratefully received!

This obsession of yours I can agree with, although I'm not obsessed with AV myself. I can see where you coming from!:D

Reactions: Tabanico
My favorite at present is Nao Jinkugi. The way this innocent girl next door orgasms is nothing short of smoking hot. It either she enjoys sex that much or she is a damn good actress.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, she is also on my list.

You should list those who aren't, it would be quicker.

But wait, then they would also be on your list? :confused:

Reactions: Tabanico
:phantom:
You should list those who aren't, it would be quicker.

But wait, then they would also be on your list? :confused:

those ladies AND their male partners should be on his list ! :)

I really like Rae Lil Black. Although I am not sure if she qualifies as AV actress as she pursues her career mainly outside of Japan.

She was in Osaka in December. She was visiting one of the SM bars there. I think she mentioned it on twitter. I was in Nagoya, but I was tempted to hop on the Shink...

[edit] and apparently in Japan now according to Hinako's twitter.

She was in Osaka in December. She was visiting one of the SM bars there. I think she mentioned it on twitter. I was in Nagoya, but I was tempted to hop on the Shink...

[edit] and apparently in Japan now according to Hinako's twitter.
A couple of weeks ago she tweeted that she moved to Tokyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.