Web cam sites

thirdman

TAG Member
Reaction score
This may sound pathetic, but I am not going out until my vaccine immunity kicks in and Tokyo's daily case count comes way down. So i want to ask for webcam site recommendations.

I joinned DMM Live Chat more that 10 years ago and didn't use it for a long, long time. Things have changed and the chats are monitored by staff who shut down the session if a girl is about to show anything that would be censored on a JAV. No thanks.

LiveJasmin has a good interface. Almost all the girls are in Colombia or Russia, and there are only a few that are my type.

Anyone have recommendations, especially for alternate sites in Japan?

Reactions: AsiaHand
Chaturbate is a good live sex cam site. Does not have stupid ad pop-ups and had good variety...

I've used Imlive for around 10 years now and camcontacts. So far, I've had no card scams.
With camcontacts, beware that instead of buy credits and refilling them, it automatically charges your card. While there is a count of the number of minutes you have been in the room I once got carried away by a host and it ended up being around $800 :ROFLMAO: you live and learn right :dead: