Guest viewing is limited

Weekday afternoons at Voluptuous?

Triple8

TAG Member
Reaction score
I notice a lot people here talk about the events and evenings at Voluptuous, but I’d be interested to know what the average weekday afternoon is like there. How many people on average and what kind of people?

Also, has anyone ever attended their Sweets Petit parties? Can you talk about your experience?

I notice a lot people here talk about the events and evenings at Voluptuous, but I’d be interested to know what the average weekday afternoon is like there. How many people on average and what kind of people?

Also, has anyone ever attended their Sweets Petit parties? Can you talk about your experience?
I’ll follow this as well since for me and my wife it could be our first chance to go to a club like this. We’re in Japan for another 11 days.

I’ll follow this as well since for me and my wife it could be our first chance to go to a club like this. We’re in Japan for another 11 days.
I would always suggest the weekend to try for a first time. Daytime has people and night is the busiest time of the week.

This weekend is a little different in that they have a big new years even on Saturday and they will close at 8pm. Sunday is a holiday.

The sweets event is the one day of the weekday events that actually will have a few people there. Other weekdays are hit or miss but usually never that busy(think like 2-6 people) during the day. At night there could be more but not as much as Friday or Saturday. The best bet is to see the BBS to see how many posts are made for the evening. You can get a feel of how busy a day is by those posts

Reactions: Indojin
Thanks! I don't see as many BBS entries lately. Looking forward to visiting and will try to time it with an event / over the weekend as suggested, thanks!
I would always suggest the weekend to try for a first time. Daytime has people and night is the busiest time of the week.

This weekend is a little different in that they have a big new years even on Saturday and they will close at 8pm. Sunday is a holiday.

The sweets event is the one day of the weekday events that actually will have a few people there. Other weekdays are hit or miss but usually never that busy(think like 2-6 people) during the day. At night there could be more but not as much as Friday or Saturday. The best bet is to see the BBS to see how many posts are made for the evening. You can get a feel of how busy a day is by those posts

we are in Tokyo this wednesday jan 31st. I am french my wife mixed asian caucasian beautiful. we look for a place with some actions. Is voluptuous foreigner friendly? can we go easily or need to be members?
Anyone who can recommend us or come with us. Happy to connect!

we are in Tokyo this wednesday jan 31st. I am french my wife mixed asian caucasian beautiful. we look for a place with some actions. Is voluptuous foreigner friendly? can we go easily or need to be members?
Anyone who can recommend us or come with us. Happy to connect!
If you are traveling I would recommend voluptuous. Wednesday is the sweets party this week. It's during the day time 10-7pm and is usually busier than normal weekdays. That being said, it still might not be amazing, but that is your best bet. I would suggest writing on their bulletin board (BBS) the day before or in the morning on Wednesday saying you are going. That will usually result in more people showing up.

Excellent. thanks for the tip. We will post then. perfect.