X hours

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hmm I kinda have been hesitating to write this but feels I probably should give a little heads up here to our fellows.

I won’t name the girl but all in all would just say she seem to be new, booked through line, saw her photo quite hot and cute but when she appeared at the door, I was quite surprised lol I would say the similarity with the photo maybe 30-40%? But I mean since she’s already here I don’t wanna be mean so the usual, invited her in and after awhile decided to shower

That’s when I got even more shocked, she have a huge belly and her body was fully of rashes, not the very scary looking kind but the it is quite obvious kind. I was already turned off by then and to note, throughout the appointment she have been non stop on and off scratching her rashes….

I will fast forward a little and I saw and smell blood from her virginal. That was the last straw.. I was done….

I dunno I feed bad but at the same time I feel if you aren’t in a good condition, probably is best to wait awhile before taking customers? So yea… was a traumatic experience….

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
To be fair, this was the only bad encounter I had from this delivery service, the rest were mostly good 🫡

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Management Note: We have been getting a LOT of one-line reviews that aren't really reviews for this shop. We may start restricting reviews on the shop since the attempt at making review has seen little to no effort whatsoever. We will reject reviews that are one or two lines that do not describe the encounter. Writing a review that just says "She was great! You must go see her", will not cut it.

Reactions: Phalcondude
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Management Note: We have been getting a LOT of one-line reviews that aren't really reviews for this shop. We may start restricting reviews on the shop since the attempt at making review has seen little to no effort whatsoever. We will reject reviews that are one or two lines that do not describe the encounter. Writing a review that just says "She was great! You must go see her", will not cut it.

Really sucks to hear that TAG is flooded with review spam like this. Hope this was just a coincidence and not a coordinated attempt to push this shop.

Since this review is on this negative side this doesn't apply in this case, but without a name or any information about the booking procedure there is also not much to take away from it.

Reactions: StFyle and Bubrub
So what did you say to end the session? Must've been a pretty awkward interaction.

Title of Your Review:
Weird encounter

Service Name:
Robo deli

Provider Name:
Robodeli

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.robodeli.net/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
X hours

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hmm I kinda have been hesitating to write this but feels I probably should give a little heads up here to our fellows.

I won’t name the girl but all in all would just say she seem to be new, booked through line, saw her photo quite hot and cute but when she appeared at the door, I was quite surprised lol I would say the similarity with the photo maybe 30-40%? But I mean since she’s already here I don’t wanna be mean so the usual, invited her in and after awhile decided to shower

That’s when I got even more shocked, she have a huge belly and her body was fully of rashes, not the very scary looking kind but the it is quite obvious kind. I was already turned off by then and to note, throughout the appointment she have been non stop on and off scratching her rashes….

I will fast forward a little and I saw and smell blood from her virginal. That was the last straw.. I was done….

I dunno I feed bad but at the same time I feel if you aren’t in a good condition, probably is best to wait awhile before taking customers? So yea… was a traumatic experience….

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
To be fair, this was the only bad encounter I had from this delivery service, the rest were mostly good 🫡

I recalled one of the girl's diary in a Japan site mentioned that she is in roster on her girls day. Also mentioned that some other customers made appointment for that reason. I was shocked by that and to me, it is too much. I prefer a little bit more normal thing.

Probably I think the shop should give a little bit heads-up, or even make this as an option to charge another few thousand for people who want these special arrangements.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Yeah, you really have to provide the provider's name on stuff like this. Otherwise you are just venting. You said in your post you thought you should give a heads up, but a heads up to what? That there's "a" girl at RD that we should probably avoid, at least for a while? Most of the girls "look hot" in their photos, so that's really not that much to go off.....