Guest viewing is limited

Went To Colors Bar With My Japanese Gf Last Night

KD87

TAG Member
Reaction score
Got turned down at Olive 21 (not really, they were just asking for some ridiculous info so we just walked away). We Couldn't find another kissa so we decided to try a happening bar. I'm no stranger to swinging (I go to places like the red rooster in vegas often), but I've never been to a bar like this before. The layout was kind of bad if you're looking for some privacy. My main problem was being a american black guy there; the staff and customers seemed to be more interested in me and my cock rather than my gf lol. I wasn't use to that at all. I didn't noticed any single women there (just workers), and there was only one other couple (good people and they were willing to put on a show as well). Due to a combination of me having liquor dick, having sex about an hour earlier, and all the japanese guys being all touchy touchy with me I wasn't able to really perform. I did later though. Over all the bar it self is ok, but it does need some work. I would recommend it if nothing else is going on in the area. The entry fee was 10,000 for us as a couple.

I did a critique of the Colors Bar, and you are clearly demonstrating how on target that was. You may want to check out Bliss or Arabesque.

As for Olive 21:

1. What level of info. were they asking for?

2. I often recommend foreigners to use their passport and not their Japanese ID. When you use your passport, you can give an alternate address to protect your privacy.

3. For p4p: you can buy a Skype number for Japan (forward calls to your real number), buy a prepaid phone (then forward the number to your real phone or use it), or buy a SIM (if you have an unlocked phone).

I see a lot of negative reviews on colors but to be honest I went in there in February as a single white guy and had a great time. Maybe I was in there on a "off day". As KD87 said they were very interested in my dick. A few saying they never seen a white one before (not sure how honest that was) but I ended up playing twice in the open space area. Not a lot of privacy but if you dont mind putting on a show its not bad at all.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I see a lot of negative reviews on colors but to be honest I went in there in February as a single white guy and had a great time. Maybe I was in there on a "off day". As KD87 said they were very interested in my dick. A few saying they never seen a white one before (not sure how honest that was) but I ended up playing twice in the open space area. Not a lot of privacy but if you dont mind putting on a show its not bad at all.
What annoyed me about it is the open room, particularly that it was redesigned that way. The bar used to be called Tru Colors under different management. The play room was completely private, with a security lock door. When it became Colors under new management, they took the door out and made an open space. This makes play even more difficult for non-swingers or newbies, men or women.

There is a small side play room, that's not obvious or you can't see straight into, when coming into the bar. But it is accessible by simply walking towards the back. However, if someone is in there, it's club rules that you can't enter the room and only watch from the outside.

The staff at Colors appear to not understand swinging, but rather create a kind of odd host/hostess bar atmosphere. Various staff are loud, can be annoying, and ask way too personal questions. It kills the swinging type vibe, and creates a more drink bar atmosphere, complete with pushy drinking games.

Many women there, if any are there when you come, seem to be working for the bar or are controlled by the staff. They had a fat/chubby chick walking around naked/semi-nake before, who totally worked for the bar.

Approval to have sex, with single women, seems to come from the staff first. You can sit back as a 3rd party and watch for subtle clues for this. There might be adventuristic women that come on their own, but it seems more of a shady situation. But to Color's credit, they do have some college age women come around, which is a bit more exciting than other places.

And lastly, the staff or girls have likely seen a "White" penis a number of times before. In fact, I'm sure penis of all colors. It's just a bit more rare than the usual Japanese guys that come there.

Last edited: