What’s this PC Max scam?

jackdee

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’ve been cruising PCMax for a short while now and have gotten familiar with the system. Tbh I don’t see it as a particularly scammy place, most girls seem independently trying to sell a service even if that isn’t the intended use of the site. I ignore 90% of incoming messages and search out what I am looking for (usually 40+).
Anyway, I messaged a lady, she asked for my email address, I gave it to her, she emailed me saying it’s 20,000 plus hotel fee (no surprise there) and meet in Shibuya, however, she then went on to write that it’s only for the first time, any time we meet after that is free and we can meet at a place of my choosing.
Something that sounds too good to be true always is, but what do you think? Is she saying that as a way to entice you to pay the first 20,000 and then block you and move on. Will she cry rape or try blackmail or whatever scummy thing she can think of?

What do you think?

As mentioned on a few other threads here.

1. You are probably not dealing with a girl, but an agent pimping out girls
2. The pay the first time only is just a bullshit ploy to get you to meet, and when you meet she will be nothing like the girl in the photo.
3. She will take you to a hotel room, try and get you off as quick as possible and be out the door. You'll feel like shit and never want to see her again.

Stay away bro!

As mentioned on a few other threads here.

1. You are probably not dealing with a girl, but an agent pimping out girls
2. The pay the first time only is just a bullshit ploy to get you to meet, and when you meet she will be nothing like the girl in the photo.
3. She will take you to a hotel room, try and get you off as quick as possible and be out the door. You'll feel like shit and never want to see her again.

Stay away bro!

Thanks
Yeah I had no intention of meeting her.

I assumed they say next time is free just to nab you the first time.

thanks pal.

Reactions: just4fun
As I mentioned in the other thread,
actual girl is nothing like the photo.
They say they don’t need any money after the first time because there won’t the the second time anyway.
Stay away.

I am just curious. I have my profile on PC max as age 40+; already removed pictures from my profile.
How popular are they?
I cannot see womens’s profile from my side.
I understand there are a lot of young girls regardless they are really looking for a light relationship or purely for money but I have no idea if you still see see profiles of mature woman?

One more question from ladies side.
Do male members actually read women’s profile? I know it costs you a little money each time you see their introduction and drop them a line.
My profile clearly says currently I am not exchanging messages as I already found a good match. But guys still send me a message and they never match any categories of guys I am looking for.

As I mentioned in the other thread,
actual girl is nothing like the photo.
They say they don’t need any money after the first time because there won’t the the second time anyway.
Stay away.

I am just curious. I have my profile on PC max as age 40+; already removed pictures from my profile.
How popular are they?
I cannot see womens’s profile from my side.
I understand there are a lot of young girls regardless they are really looking for a light relationship or purely for money but I have no idea if you still see see profiles of mature woman?

One more question from ladies side.
Do male members actually read women’s profile? I know it costs you a little money each time you see their introduction and drop them a line.
My profile clearly says currently I am not exchanging messages as I already found a good match. But guys still send me a message and they never match any categories of guys I am looking for.

You can edit your search features (at least on the male side) to match certain age groups, so unless you search specifically by a category (like new user or adult dating or whatever) you'll see whatever you set your age range to. Also, I typically read profiles if they do more than view my page/leave a "footprint". For instance, if they like, favorite or message me. If a profile has not enough information or, as you said, not exchanging messages, I move on.

I will say that after viewing a ton of profiles I'm starting to recognize which profiles are using the scammer or agent script — it's usually "hi i'm name, i'm a nurse! recently my husband/boyfriend/etc has been so busy and I'm looking for an adult relationship. Please send me a message!" and then they'll immediately ask for your email or line, or ask to meet up at a very specific location without flexibility.

@jmi13
Thank you for answering my question.
I had set search feature like age group, height, body type, location, what kind of relationship I am looking for etc but I still get alert from guys who don’t match any of these. Also, their recommended, featured male profiles don’t match to what I am looking for, either. I cannot complain though cause it is free service for women.

I don’t know PC Max. I know SugarDaddy.com. Sounds similar. What’s the difference? Thanks

I don’t know PC Max. I know SugarDaddy.com. Sounds similar. What’s the difference? Thanks
SD.jp works on a monthly subscription, PC-Max (from memory) charges to send messages etc.
SD.jp is way better value for money, and IMHO has less Sakura.

Reactions: Manami TMK
SD.jp works on a monthly subscription, PC-Max (from memory) charges to send messages etc.
SD.jp is way better value for money, and IMHO has less Sakura.
If I can add my 2 yen. I'm pretty darn sure you're going to need pretty good Japanese writing/speaking skills. They both look great in my eyes but my language skills are not up to par. SA works better for me in that regard.

I've gone through almost 1,000 points, which isn't much it totals, but it's a lot of points. All I have to show for it is 2 different 20,000 scam requests. If I finish off my points and get nothing but 20,000 scam requests, I'll be entirely done with PCMAX.

@jmi13
Thank you for answering my question.
I had set search feature like age group, height, body type, location, what kind of relationship I am looking for etc but I still get alert from guys who don’t match any of these. Also, their recommended, featured male profiles don’t match to what I am looking for, either. I cannot complain though cause it is free service for women.
I checked maybe one or two profiles. I don't trust most of them. They can easily be a scam account so why waste the points. I'm not a budget, but I don't feel like throwing points in the trash.