Guest viewing is limited

What about 9259?

LLLLL

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I and my gf would like to visit a happening bar (probably 9259) to have this kind of experience. I’ve already visited Bliss out, but there was a lack of people and that’s why I want to try 9259 bar.

Does anybody know, if it’s still working and popular among couples and what's going on there? When is the best time and event to visit it? What is the difference compared to Bliss Out?

They are basically the same format - there's no way to guarantee that the bar will be populated with people. You can try event nights or the typical evenings when you'd expect it to be more busy.

If you're really into couples swapping, you may have better luck at a couple kissa such as Olive21. Only couples may enter and the ratio becomes even...

Hey everyone!

I and my gf would like to visit a happening bar (probably 9259) to have this kind of experience. I’ve already visited Bliss out, but there was a lack of people and that’s why I want to try 9259 bar.

Does anybody know, if it’s still working and popular among couples and what's going on there? When is the best time and event to visit it? What is the difference compared to Bliss Out?
9259 it's better to go there as a single guy, they don't allow couples to play with single girls.
Colors, Retreat and 440 aren't strict in that regard.
But if you want to do only play with couples maybe try olive21 where only couples are allowed in.

Reactions: Joe2017 and rikkun
They don't allow couples to play with single girls.
This is a bullshit rule. What would happen if I'd show up with two girls, one being a companion of Ms Bear?
Oh, how do I miss Kagi.

It
This is a bullshit rule. What would happen if I'd show up with two girls, one being a companion of Ms Bear?
Oh, how do I miss Kagi.
It's because couples pay less than if they went separately. In Sleeping Beauty they were very strict, and they admonished me and my girlfriend twice when single girls on fire came up to us. Instead, you can invite a guy to join... because they pay more. Market law.

We went to Sleeping Beauty once, and never returned because of all the bullshit rules. Ms Bear is mainly interested in girls. At Bliss, nobody intervened.

Oh, how do I miss Kagi.
I did it once and asked them in the entrance they hesitated then said "ok but only this time and you can't play in the room", so we played in the common space only. That was my last time going there.