What are common words when calling deliheru?

Leugene

Wanderer
Reaction score
My Japanese is basic but not fluent.
The other day I tried to get deliheru girl to my apartment using cityheaven, but when the phone call came, I said yoyaku shimashita, and then got a question I didn't understand.
I know how to say hours, weekdays, my address etc in Japanese.

Can someone provide a list of common question, answers and words to increase my chance of success on deliheru phone calls?
i just want to have some fun.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Can someone provide a list of common question, answers and words to increase my chance of success on deliheru phone calls?
You've been on TAG nearly a year, and you're still asking the same sort of question.

Crack a textbook or download a learning app. It's really not much different from ordering any other sort of service over the phone.

If your Japanese isn't up to that, then it's definitely not up to dealing with the girl (or her driver) when they arrive.

WANT SEXY PENIS VAGINA
NO?
WANT SEXY MOUTH PENIS
NO?
SEXY HAND?
No
Ok
TANJOUBI DAKARA (you said you know days)
STILL NO
NANJI OK DESU KA I WANNA HAVE FUN
No

Hope this hrlps

We really shouldn't be helping you on things like this...
If you screw up before starting, nothing happens.
If you screw up after the girl arrives, all of us lose.

Reactions: Sudsy and Airnest
The other day I tried to get deliheru girl to my apartment using cityheaven, but when the phone call came, I said yoyaku shimashita, and then got a question I didn't understand.

There isn't a script. They will ask purposeful questions for whatever they feel is needed. You being able to say phrases doesn't help you understand what they are asking.
It only takes a couple of weeks at MOST to learn the very elementary Japanese to successfully book a service.

The only wildcard is sometimes these guys don't speak very clearly or perhaps too quickly.

Reactions: Alice

If you are struggling with basic booking a few keywords won't help. Sure, here and there I also don't understand a question on the phone, but you need to be good enough to know what you are doing. Sometimes booking health can get complicated because of delays and whatnot. You need to understand what they want from you, it doesn't cut it to just be able to say date and time. If you dodn't understand something let them rephrase it or ask again about the points that are unclear.

Don't overcomplicate things by ordering to your apartment, use a love hotel in the vicinity of the shop, visit a hotel health shop in person if you can't handle calls.

Nothing we write here is going to help you understand the other side of the phone. Assuming you're too embarrassed to practice the actual deliheru with someone, hire a male tutor to get them to teach you and practice how to order dinner delivery and reserve a hotel room over the phone, and getting into an onsen and ordering a massage while there. You can look up the deliheru phrases from the Japanese sites that explain it to native Japanese and replace where appropriate.

It is not rocket science on what kind of questions they ask, if you use your brain instead of your dick to think

For example you are asking for appointment here but
1. with who and is she available
2. course
3. options
the list go on

If you really don't want to think and just have fun

There are well-known deliherus here ex. JK-styles, zeitaku48 that you can communicate in English (phone or chat) and probably some other place... just spend some time do your research instead of focus on "FUN".

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Airnest
I usually get hung up when they use 敬語(尊敬語). but if they speak in 丁寧語 I can usually understand them..

You wanna get that weigh-in right off the bat when the lady arrives - though I feel bad for the girl having to lug that massive Tanita device all over town for us pervs.

Still worth it as you can then celebrate together when you confirm you lost two kilos after getting your balls emptied.

Google translate could help with the common words. But, this is the foreigner test / language test from the manager. If the manager is willing to see you, the talking would take place slowly and clearly.