Guest viewing is limited

What are my chances as a tall, muscular Asian American gaijin?

biggi4

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I have an upcoming solo trip to Tokyo and I'm curious about picking up/chatting up girls in the area, but not fucking. I've been in a relationship for a few years now, and would never cheat on my girlfriend, but I'm legitimately just curious to see how much 'interest' I can get. Like in my head, the ideal scenario is meeting a local at a bar who speaks English (or maybe a non-American foreigner), chatting her up, and just judging if she wants to take things further or not. Fully aware that this all sounds stupid as hell, but it's just a personal 'challenge'/ego boost for me, plus this is probably the only chance I'll ever have to do this.

About me: I'm Asian American, 6'1, 200 lbs, quite muscular, broad shoulders, decent looking, so I usually stand out among other other Asian guys. I practically felt like a gorilla walking around Japan on my last trip. But I also know that this body type can be hit or miss. Last trip, I was in an elevator with a friend and 2 Japanese girls walked in. We can hear them giggling and whispering to each other, and when they get off, my friend (who knows some Japanese), tells me they were saying something like "wow, he's so big!". Not sure if it was in a good or bad way!

I'm aware most gaijin-hunters are probably chasing white guys, but where would I have the best chances? Roppongi? Ginza? Clubs? Unfortunately, I only know enough crude Japanese to survive traveling, so that might be a big hindrance. I also have a slight MILF fetish, so older women are very welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: emiliapoesy
I've been in a relationship for a few years now, and would never cheat on my girlfriend

First time for everything ;)

Anyways, I'd say your chances are good of being able to TALK to women. I guess since that's your main goal here that shouldn't be a huge problem.

I haven't ventured into Roppongi much but I hear from Japanese natives I know that girls over there aren't super picky about what race foreigners are. But then again everyone has a type. Clubs and bars would be the places to go.

Reactions: emiliapoesy
You sir, are what men would call a "cock tease" if you were a woman.
So, you're a "pussy tease", congrats ;)

I would try Hub, many girls want to speak English there. Plus in a club with very loud music, you wont get much chance for talking and if a girl is really into you there might be some very sexy dancing and attempts at making out, which you want to AVOID (i'd think) since you have a girlfriend.

I do think muscles are not that popular with Japanese girls, then generally like slim guys. (If you ever get the chance to go to Korea, muscle is life there. But also a lot of competition from other muscley guys.)
But yeah, there are probably some girls who'd like you, you can just try.

I've seen folks on here say often that any Hub is good, but I think YMMV. In my limited experience visiting Hubs, it would be better to target specific, well-populated areas where foreigners would be as opposed to walking into just any Hub. Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ebisu, Roppongi, near universities like Ochanomizu (surprisingly), etc.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry, missed this thread while relaxing in Washington State.

I heard rumors that there are, indeed, girls in Zushi.:rolleyes:

Better hurry, the season is coming to an end.

Suddenly, at the appointed time, the beaches vanish...

until next summer.

Its funny by the way because you see many beach girls and boys types during the summer season then they seem to vanish completely as well, not just from the beaches (obviously) but really... vanish. I know sun tans fade and muscles are less visible once you were clothes (obviously too) but sometimes as soon as the first week of September i wonder... were those people just in my dreams? do they bleach their skin as soon as the last "umi no ie" is pulled down? Are they dehydrated and kept frozen until next summer?

Reactions: MikeH
Hi. Really tall lady here. First of all, congratulations on hitting the jackpot in genetic lottery.

Don't worry about the girls giggling. They will giggle in groups, they probably touch themselves at night thinking of your biceps. Japanese people act very different in groups as it is not an individualistic country.

Last edited:
Hi. Really tall lady here. First of all, congratulations on hitting the jackpot in genetic lottery.

Don't worry about the girls giggling. They will giggle in groups, they probably touch themselves at night thinking of your biceps. Japanese people act very different in groups as it is not an individualistic country.
Yes, I must admit, I rarely saw Japanese people touching themselves in groups. What a pity :)

Yes, I must admit, I rarely saw Japanese people touching themselves in groups. What a pity :)

You are hanging out with the wrong people!

You have ZERO chances with me

Someone please explain.:geek:

Why are we responding to a guy who popped in, asked a question...

And who last logged in 202 days ago.

Of course, please don't let me stop anyone from fantasizing about...

"a tall, muscular Asian American gaijin"

AKEBONO1.JPG

You are just playing hard to get as always. Still we all know you are slut at heart.
If I only had a heart. My Mom would tell me that I'll never have to worry about having a heart attack as I don't have one......

Someone please explain.:geek:

Why are we responding to a guy who popped in, asked a question...

And who last logged in 202 days ago.

Of course, please don't let me stop anyone from fantasizing about...

"a tall, muscular Asian American gaijin"

AKEBONO1.JPG

Not to name drop but I used to play golf with him.

Akebono, Buddy Ebsen, or Jack Haley?
hahaha You knew Buddy was the original tin man. Good trivia.

Akebono. I'm not a good golfer but he was easy to beat :p

hahaha You knew Buddy was the original tin man. Good trivia.

Akebono. I'm not a good golfer but he was easy to beat :p

Yeah, in one of my past lives, I taught a film studies course.

A fellow Hawaiian, eh brah? I'm haole boy, but was there when it became a state, kindergarten through high school.

I saw him in a restaurant during the January Tournament. He was with this small woman. I so much wanted to take a picture of him with my new camera, but have too much respect to bother him.

Reactions: chaztagster
A fellow Hawaiian, eh brah? I'm haole boy, but was there when it became a state, kindergarten through high school.

I saw him in a restaurant during the January Tournament. He was with this small woman. I so much wanted to take a picture of him with my new camera, but have too much respect to bother him.
no, not me. long story better over a beer.
woman was maybe his wife.

Reactions: roots reggae
I'll tell you some Bob Marley stories too......hahaha

Reactions: roots reggae