What are my options late night?

Reaction score
hi! I’m an American in town and the time difference is killing me. It’s 1am and I’m wide awake but noticed all the pink salons close around midnight. Are there any

Every licensed shop closes at midnight by law.

Search the forum, plenty of unlicensed services available depending on your location and language abilities.

You could wander around Gotanda at night and see if one of the Chinese lady touts will find you. You can bang a Chinese girl for about a hundred bucks for 30-40 minutes.

If all else fails, I suppose you could just rub one out at the hotel.

At street level look for illuminated signs with pics of massages. (Often with light flashing around the edge of sign)
Most open after midnight will be happy ending at least.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
At street level look for illuminated signs with pics of massages. (Often with light flashing around the edge of sign)
Most open after midnight will be happy ending at least.

As a younger man new to Tokyo, that's exactly how my drunken late-night adventures would begin. Almost without fail, that method generally ended with me on a table with no pants or underwear, a smile on my face and nice little Chinese/Taiwanese thing with her hands on my cock.

This was a special treat for me, as prior to this I'd only known the backstreets of Osaka, where this same search method ended up with me on a folding table, drunkenly huffing and puffing and furiously humping a 65yo Chinese lady while she bitches nonstop about how long I'm taking.

No surprise, I don't go to Osaka anymore.

OP, if I can add anything to what Rusty recommended (assuming you can read Japanese), any time those neon signs say MENS ESTE, REFRESH or RELAX, and you pay for one of those more expensive courses (at least 10k for an hour) you're usually going to end up busting a nut.

hi! I’m an American in town and the time difference is killing me. It’s 1am and I’m wide awake but noticed all the pink salons close around midnight. Are there any

It would probably help if you mentioned what area you're staying in, as playing after midnight means the trains are done so unless you want to pay almost as much for the cab as the girl, you'll want to be within walking distance of your hotel.

That is why I favor the Kanda/Akihabara/Ueno region, where I can cover that entire area on foot in less than 30 minutes. After that, it basically comes down to how good your Japanese is. If you've got little to zero language skills, your best bet is probably a Thai massage joint and there are many of them very near Kanda Station and a couple more as you make your way toward Okachimachi. Thai girls will generally have the best English skills, while Koreans, Chinese and others will generally have none at all.

If you can speak the language, Korean akasuri scrubs with a nice HE can be had in the Okachimachi/Ueno area. Those are my favored spots as I very much enjoy being washed and exfoliated, and the Koreans will deliver your HE naked. I'm ethnically Japanese and speak the language decently so I'm generally let in wherever I go and my experience will differ from most, but as far as I can tell, Korean shops don't discriminate against foreigners if they can speak Japanese (or bonus for Korean).

If you really want to roll the dice, after about 9pm just troll around Kanda stations and look for the Taiwanese ladies in coats, standing around the station exits. They're very aggressive and may actually approach a gaijin, and are basically offering the usual upsell scam: 3k for a "massage," which turns out to be an absolute shitty waste of 15 minutes, followed by the upsell of a handjob for another 7k-8k, and that usually leads to the FS for another 10k on top of that. I've never actually bought more than the handjob, but I was drunk as fuck and believe me, those girls earned that 8k.

Once you become more of a seasoned Japan traveler you'll get better at coordinating your hotels with the corresponding P4P services you favor. But if you want to play it absolutely safe and guarantee you'll always be within walking distance of having your dick played with after hours, it might be best to just stay in Shinjuku.

It would probably help if you mentioned what area you're staying in, as playing after midnight means the trains are done so unless you want to pay almost as much for the cab as the girl, you'll want to be within walking distance of your hotel.

That is why I favor the Kanda/Akihabara/Ueno region, where I can cover that entire area on foot in less than 30 minutes. After that, it basically comes down to how good your Japanese is. If you've got little to zero language skills, your best bet is probably a Thai massage joint and there are many of them very near Kanda Station and a couple more as you make your way toward Okachimachi. Thai girls will generally have the best English skills, while Koreans, Chinese and others will generally have none at all.

If you can speak the language, Korean akasuri scrubs with a nice HE can be had in the Okachimachi/Ueno area. Those are my favored spots as I very much enjoy being washed and exfoliated, and the Koreans will deliver your HE naked. I'm ethnically Japanese and speak the language decently so I'm generally let in wherever I go and my experience will differ from most, but as far as I can tell, Korean shops don't discriminate against foreigners if they can speak Japanese (or bonus for Korean).

If you really want to roll the dice, after about 9pm just troll around Kanda stations and look for the Taiwanese ladies in coats, standing around the station exits. They're very aggressive and may actually approach a gaijin, and are basically offering the usual upsell scam: 3k for a "massage," which turns out to be an absolute shitty waste of 15 minutes, followed by the upsell of a handjob for another 7k-8k, and that usually leads to the FS for another 10k on top of that. I've never actually bought more than the handjob, but I was drunk as fuck and believe me, those girls earned that 8k.

Once you become more of a seasoned Japan traveler you'll get better at coordinating your hotels with the corresponding P4P services you favor. But if you want to play it absolutely safe and guarantee you'll always be within walking distance of having your dick played with after hours, it might be best to just stay in Shinjuku.

Can you recommend your favorite shop in Ueno/ Okachimachi for Korean akasuri? I can speak enough Japanese to get by so shouldn’t be a problem. Also do you have to ask about happy endings or is it an unspoken agreement (assuming I go for the +10,000 option)

Can you recommend your favorite shop in Ueno/ Okachimachi for Korean akasuri? I can speak enough Japanese to get by so shouldn’t be a problem. Also do you have to ask about happy endings or is it an unspoken agreement (assuming I go for the +10,000 option)

Unfortunately, it seems like a lot of the good shops are being closed down. My favorite was Wing, but that got shut down last year. In Okachimachi, there's the famous Korean building next to the station. Olive on 2F was closed the last time I was there, but Tulip on 3F is still open and offers the standard Korean service. Reviews here have verified the naked HE and no, you don't need to ask for it. If I were going, I'd probably choose the 80min/11k Akasuri Course.

But you might want to just stroll around and see what might've opened up. I always see a few new places that set off my HE radar but I'm usually pressed for time so I just go with a place I know.