What are the “icha icha” clubs and esthe in Ikebukuro?

newbie1

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was in Ikebukuro today and noticed a number of fuzoku shops with subtitles like “icha icha bar” (いちゃいちゃバー), or in the case of Love Plus, an “icha icha love esthe” (いちゃいちゃ恋愛エステ). https://www.loveplus-esthe.com/

I have no idea what kind of service these places offer. The websites for each place don’t have any kind of play guide, so short of going inside and asking (which I haven’t done), it’s a mystery to me.

Typically the prices start around 5,000-7,000 for 30-40 mins or so, which made me wonder whether they are pink salons, but many of them have bar or lounge in their name/subtitle, and some call themselves sekukyaba, so maybe more of an oppai pub or girls’ bar? Obviously the phrase “icha icha” means to get handsy, but not sure whether that means there’s any play involved.

Does anyone have any idea? Just curious!

Nitpick: いちゃいちゃ is more akin to "lovely-dovey" and is a broad term for flirting, wihich oftentimes does include getting handsy, but it's not a guarantee.
Now, as for the shops themselves.
いちゃいちゃバー: A quick search hasn't yielded much, I could hypothesise but don't want to get your hopes up.
いちゃいちゃ恋愛エステ: Here things look quite clear. It's an esthe/massage parlor. Their FAQ section is worth having a look as they make sure to mention several times that they do not provide any sexual services and that touching the therapists is forbidden. Based on their pictures and diaries, if I were to go there, I would be surprised if the girl didn't suddenly fall in love with me while I charm her with my knowledge of historical figures such as Hideyo Noguchi or Ichiyou Higuchi and offered me a helping hand at least, but, as always, YMMV and nothing is guaranteed unless it's spelled out letter by letter on the menu.

Icha kyaba are about halfway between kyabakura and sekukyaba. There's some hands-on action possible over the clothes.

Reactions: cuckhimnow