Guest viewing is limited

What changed for you after getting Permanent Residency?

sweeper1776

TAG Member
Reaction score
After you got PR, did life change much for you? Take on any interesting new jobs or ventures that you couldn't have done without it?
Of course, with the spouse visa not having any limitations on the type of work you can do either, this question is especially, but not only for, the single guys who went the long 10-year route. Or less time for people with something with some skills or something.

Thank you to the OP. Interested in this topic because of a potential opportunity.

Reactions: Yuriko
i was able to get into the ‘japanese only’ part of don-qioute. Its the same as the regular store but it has 4 distinct seasons (unlike anywhere else in the world) and you get a hand job and some miso soup at the register if you spend more than 1,300 yen.

i was able to get into the ‘japanese only’ part of don-qioute. Its the same as the regular store but it has 4 distinct seasons (unlike anywhere else in the world) and you get a hand job and some miso soup at the register if you spend more than 1,300 yen.

Come on now, that wasn't funny. You need to tell us what kind of miso soup it was, did it have clams in it?

The only thing that changed for me was I could go on flashing myself in the parks without the fear of being deported.

I was able to get a decent mortgage. :)

Come on now, that wasn't funny. You need to tell us what kind of miso soup it was, did it have clams in it?

The only thing that changed for me was I could go on flashing myself in the parks without the fear of being deported.

What would warrant a deporting if having PR (as opposed to say, being naturalized, which obviously would be even more secure, but many people for obvious reasons ain’t getting that)?

What would warrant a deporting if having PR (as opposed to say, being naturalized, which obviously would be even more secure, but many people for obvious reasons ain’t getting that)?

A conviction in which you receive a prison sentence of one year or greater, or a conviction on charges related to illegal drugs, regardless of sentence. Neither is a guarantee of deportation, but it would be highly likely.

A conviction in which you receive a prison sentence of one year or greater, or a conviction on charges related to illegal drugs, regardless of sentence. Neither is a guarantee of deportation, but it would be highly likely.

I think we discussed this a while ago and if I remember correctly also any crime related to immigration, so for example taking part in human trafficking would do the trick.

I was sincerely accepted by my neighborhood citizens and made to feel as welcome and appreciated as a native. Ha.

Did you get the welcoming blow jobs from all the neighbourhood girls too?

That's the only time I wished I wouldn't have fallen to the real estate agent's pitch and rented in a quiet neighbourhood next to that elderly care home.

Not much, really. Yeah, the mortgage thing, and that’s about it. All the jobs I did were not dependent on it. I kinda hoped my dick would magically grow a few inches and my belly would become flatter but sadly that did not happen.

Yeah, the mortgage thing, and that’s about it.

And nowadays you can even get mortgage without PR so there. I think it was TJB who posted a while ago this one asshat's video blog where he told today he got his PR and "this is the best day of my life". I could not help thinking his life this far must have been a pretty boring one then.

Reactions: TheScientist
Hey, blowjobs from women who can remove their fake teeth are the best blowjobs!
Well thanks. I can’t stop thinking about my grandma now :(

Well thanks. I can’t stop thinking about my grandma now :(

That was not nice! I have like a ton of great comebacks to that but I cannot post any of them because then I would lose the last hope to believe not everyone here thinks I am an asshat!

Guys seriously STAHP. I didn’t mean THAT

Don’t get my nana involved in this lol
Were not judging her at all.

EDIT: every one of our grannies spread her legs for a man at least once, they probably even enjoyed doing so. Lots of them probably sucked off some men as well. Granny sucked cock. So what? Maybe she also went in for a bit of sapphic sistership. Again, so what?

Last edited:
Were not judging her at all.

EDIT: every one of our grannies spread her legs for a man at least once, they probably even enjoyed doing so. Lots of them probably sucked off some men as well. Granny sucked cock. So what? Maybe she also went in for a bit of sapphic sistership. Again, so what?
Thanks for being supportive and destroying my childhood :(