What Do You Consider To Be " Fat "?

Based on the chart, what do you consider to be "fat"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

User#6517

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I was reading some reviews to pass time.. and I noticed that a lot of men, especially the ones who go to soaploands, complain about some providers being "fat", "chunky", "chubby", "large", "huge", etc.. but when I see the websites' photos, they look to be average weight.. or just a little fluffy..

I do understand that false advertising
can occur, and that you might get a provider that looks completely different than the girl in the pictures (weight-wise).. but it got me thinking..

What does a girl have to look like in order for you to consider her as "fat"?

image.jpeg

(Although I believe the body fat percentage chart above is a bit off, you can answer the poll using it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
My ideal preference is for the 25- 30% although I would even find the 35% category attractive...as that is how a woman should look like in my opinion... Natural and curvy... Anything above is overweight territory... And anything under is too skinny although living in tokyo you get used to the skinny girls... God I miss curvy ladies.... I myself am in the 15% range for a guy which is fairly athletic but not ripped to the bone.... Not about to feature on GQ cover anytime soon but am not shy of prancing around in boxers or in bathers... Anyways coming back to the topic it would be intimidating to be with a girl who's got abs in the 10-12% category..

Reactions: Yuma and Sinapse
35 and 40 are kinda the same.
35 is a model shooting, with proper lightning, body posture , selected bikini and some Photoshop.
40 can be the same girl in an amateur candid picture while stepping off the sea.

But honestly, it depends a lot on the girl...from a healthy perspective, probably 45% and above is what i would consider too much.

girl who's got abs in the 10-12% category..

I dated two girls that were fitness category bodybuilders, pretty much like that picture....and I'll admit it was very awkward, I did not have anything to grab ;(

That and also the fact that unless ur built like a chiselled Greek god it would make for intimidating moments where theres a mirror involved......

What does a girl have to look like in order for you to consider her as "fat"?

Honestly, since I almost always aim for 'eye candy' in the hobby, I'm usually going for women that are like 15-25%, preferably at the lower end of that scale. Does that mean I consider a woman with 30% body fat "Fat"? No. And you can also have women that are otherwise fairly thin but have an extra few kgs around her belly from drinking or whatever. I wouldn't consider her "fat", but I might call someone like that 'chubby' in a review.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Personal perspective here, but I believe it's more about the belly than the fat in general.

A woman's body with 35% BF bearing large hips and breasts will be more attractive to many men than a large belly and smaller tits and ass. I heard that complaint many times from foreigners at the office saying that Japanese women often store fat only in the belly and not in the tits or ass, therefore making them very unattractive when they're not skinny.
This added to the lack of tonicity due to the absence of sports are the only physical points I hear them complain about when it comes to local women. They all seem to agree on the prettiness of their faces, and I've never heard anyone complain about large heads or short legs, even though Japanese girls always seem to stress about it.

As for the poll, I feel like 45% and over is fat, but even 35% can turn me down if the woman is not curvy in the way I like. On the other hand, I'd go with a hourglass 35% over a skinny girl any day of the week.

I have had partners from all the groups above. A recent fwb actually has a BMI of over 50%. She is double my body weight. She is still incredibly sexy and enjoys herself as much as anyone I have known. For me, sexiness is more about attitude and openness rather than %, cm and kg.

That said, there are some physical difficulties with being relatively large, and it does restrict play somewhat. The same can be true about being relatively small or low-weight.

Although it is slightly off-topic, I have found, whatever someone's size or weight, they can have negative body image which inhibits them. Some "skinny" women hate their bodies. Some "fat" women are content with theirs; it's so difficult to generalise. But I would say that negative body image tends to reduce enjoyment of life and sex more than body weight or body fat itself.

I think I would pick Miss 25%.......is it BMI... or is it just that she has the best "costume" and belly button?

For me, 20-30% is ideal, 25% being most ideal. 35% and above is fat. Like the other poster said it makes it worse of she has no ass and titties with a big belly.

I think the woman at 35% looks what I consider to be 'fat' - ie. An amount of body fat that probably has negative health consequences - but I would happily get up to shenanigans with any of those women if they had the looks and attitude that turns me on.

Reactions: Quietlife
I wouldn't say "fat" or unattractive but i voted 35 because i think girls like 35 and above are definitely in a catagory of bigger girls.

Reactions: Wwanderer
For me fat is a really derogatory term which I rarely ever use. From the pictures above 35% falls in the overweight department and the last one is clearly way too much. 35% and 30% is a big gap and maybe as @Damian mention 35 might be closer to 40 than it looks at first glance.

I didn't realize it was derogatory. PC isn't my forte. I thought many obese people would prefer "fat". I read a post on FB today where a person was looking for tips on where to buy clothes in Tokyo for her obese foreign visitors. The word obese really stood out. If I had a BMI of 30.1, I think I would prefer to be called fat rather than obese.

I didn't realize it was derogatory. PC isn't my forte. I thought many obese people would prefer "fat". I read a post on FB today where a person was looking for tips on where to buy clothes in Tokyo for her obese foreign visitors. The word obese really stood out. If I had a BMI of 30.1, I think I would prefer to be called fat rather than obese.

Well, I'm not a native English speaker, so it may also be cultural differences. Where I come from fat is normally not used as a descriptive term, but as an insult. But whether or not one could use it more freely in English, as I have this background I rarely ever use it. And I have yet to see it being used in a nice way.
Obese... well... that's almost a medical term, isn't it? Who really uses that? ;) Usually English language is full of softeners.

I think someone's opinion of the word "fat" depends on their culture and where they were raised. Personally, I find the word very offensive, and think there are better adjectives to describe overweight people.

Last edited:
I think someone's opinion of the word "fat" depends on their culture and where they were raised. Personally, I find the word very offensive, and think there are better adjectives to describe overweight people.

I have no Latin background btw. Doesn't seem to be sooooo uncommon ;)

No. This is why any personal ads discussing being overweight never use that word, preferring a number of other synonyms. But personally I wouldn't say 'fat' is super-derogatory, although if I'm writing a review or describing someone I think actually describing their appearance -- "she's 155cm, but probably weighs 55kg with her beer gut" might be less insulting, and also more helpful to people in the end.

And this really has nothing to do with 'political correctness' IMO. You are going to be careful not to insult someone you are doing business with, and be careful not to insult a close family member, so what's the problem with showing some care with words you use to describe others? Interestingly, there's a Chrome extension called PC2Respect which replaces instances of the term 'political correctness' with 'treating people with respect'.

I'm 6' and used to be 106kg and overweight before I made a complete lifestyle change and lost 27kg. Comparable with the 35%-40% photos.
I considered myself fat/overweight, other people considered me fat/overweight.

I didn't consider myself healthy or my body type to be attractive. I would never want to look or feel that way again.

I didn't have a problem with the word fat, I had a problem with being fat, but if people described me like that I was okay unless it was to degrade me or use that word in a direct insult.
I didn't like people sugar coating my health/size either.

Even when I was fat I never found overweight/fat/big girls attractive.
For me, fat would probably be 30%, perhaps even 25% and I rarely find girls around those sizes attractive. I think it depends on the persons proportions and other features though.

Hope that makes sense...

For me, fat would probably be 30%, perhaps even 25% and I rarely find girls around those sizes attractive.
I'm sorry, but you're insane if you think the girl at 25% is overweight.

And the girl in the 30% picture is actually Kim Kardashian.. she is NOT overweight.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg