What Do You Do To Relieve Stress After Work?

I sometimes use binaural beats for falling asleep faster and better sleep. That works quite well if I have a stressful week or when my neighbors are just too annoying and noisy.
What are you using for headphones? I can't imagine any being comfortable enough to fall asleep in...

What are you using for headphones? I can't imagine any being comfortable enough to fall asleep in...

I use the normal iPhone headphones. And it's not too bad. They actually fall out eventually once I fell asleep :D

Reactions: Sudsy
Meditate, think, post, read, sex, talk, music...in no particular order.

-Ww

Reactions: Jack Hammer
After a long day at work a good scrub, washing my hair and a long soak either at home or sento is pure bliss. I've been thinking I want to find a sento that has black baths? They have volcanic ash or something in them that's meant to make your skin soft.
I like using my own bath salts at home but my bathroom being typical Japanese bathroom is kinda, not relaxing. So a sento - with the right staff at the right time of day; who will let a heavily tattooed gaijin in. Is amazing.

Plus you get to stay ぷにぷにだね(☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

Definitely reading and baths!

I love reading, fiction, non-fiction, current events, heck, even spending a stupid amount of time on Wikipedia and Quora is not unusual for me these days.. It means I'm really good at walking around staring at my phone and not accidentally stepping into traffic, although I did trip over a fire hydrant once.. that was embarrassing. I just recently picked up the autobiography of the founder of Nike and his early experiences vis-a-vis doing business with the Japanese. Quite interesting.

I also really love baths and strong jacuzzi jets. Luckily the Japanese share this love so whenever I pick hotels in Japan I usually try to find ones that accommodate this.. Which is much more rare in North America and Europe, unfortunately.