What Do You Think Of Donald Trump?

Funny story about Trump. My uncle saw him at a party, in which he came in with two girls. My uncle's friend said, "Hey, isn't t that Paris Hilton and one of the Kardashians?" He replied, "Nope. Just a couple of prostitutes that look like them." And my uncle was right.

Another story is that another friend of my uncle was a serious golfer. He was aiming for a trifecta of tournament victories, in which the last of them was on a Trump. Course. When he won, he expected to be handed the trophy. Of course, it went to Trump, who wasn't even there. When the guy asked about it, the response was "We don't want to lose our jobs." This, from a guy who tried to brand the water bottles at that course with his logo but was rejected because "Your name's everywhere on the course. What more do you want?!"

Don't particularly like him, but I'm calling the election for Trump.

What's kinda funny, I'm watching this election after recently finishing House of Cards... There are way too many correlations between what's happening now in reality and a TV drama for my tastes... In no particular order of events...

-Trump pulls ahead, Clinton releases locker room talk tape, Trump counters with bringing up Bill's rape victims and accusing Hillary of slamming them. Next day, 10-20 some odd women come out accusing Trump of sexual assault.
-Trump runs his campaign down to Louisiana, everyone volunteers to help, and donates $100k to a church towards flood relief funds. Obama calls him an asshole for going down there for a photo op. Clinton supporters go nuts saying the church he donated to was a white supremacist church. Louisiana governor is like "No.. he helped a lot..." his words get twisted around to make it seem like he's against Trump... His clarification of the original statement gets zero media coverage, public continues to think he's an asshole.
-Trump gets endorsed by a KKK grand dragon, doesn't know who he is so doesn't condemn him immediately. Hillary calls him a racist. Someone brings up her college career where she dedicated a book to a different grand dragon, and modeled one of her thesis after said dragon. Media silence.
-Clinton brings up tax returns, wikileaks releases emails about her DNC shenaningans against Sanders, and her speeches, Trump drives the knife in further
-Clinton brings up the cozy relationship Trump has with Russia, Hillary is exposed for selling weapon's grade uranium to Russia after a "donation" to her foundation, then starts blasting about how Russia is trying to manipulate our election.
-Forval from Americans United gets outed admitting on tape to voter fraud and paying people to incite riots at Trump rallies. Trump HQ in SC gets firebombed, and someone takes a pickaxe to his star on the walk of fame. Everyone calls Trump supporters violent.
-Trump boast about using the tax code to not pay taxes for 18 years, accuses Hillary of not changing the system, despite being in it for 30 years.
-Meanwhile, Johnson gets limitless media attention for not knowing about Aleppo, and not being able to name a foreign leader he liked (He's a libertarian, duh? =P) and Jill Stein gets arrested for vandalism while protesting the pipeline.

And now, Hillary is under investigation AGAIN for a different thing, and everyone is crying Republican conspiracy... It's funny, Congress investigates Benghazi, finds no wrong doing, but found she had a private mail server, investigates that, FBI refuses to prosecute for some weird ass reason Comey pulled out of his ass, but later finds another e-mail they missed the first time that causes them to open an old/new investigate. Everything is a repubican conspiracy.

Trump has a trial date set for December 13th for a child molestation case, and like 20 civil suits for sexual assault (most of which were brought up within the past month....

Seriously, Hollywood script writers should be going nuts right now! Or getting fired for not coming up with anything this good.... =P

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
What's kinda funny, I'm watching this election after recently finishing House of Cards... There are way too many correlations between what's happening now in reality and a TV drama for my tastes... In no particular order of events...

-Trump pulls ahead, Clinton releases locker room talk tape, Trump counters with bringing up Bill's rape victims and accusing Hillary of slamming them. Next day, 10-20 some odd women come out accusing Trump of sexual assault.
-Trump runs his campaign down to Louisiana, everyone volunteers to help, and donates $100k to a church towards flood relief funds. Obama calls him an asshole for going down there for a photo op. Clinton supporters go nuts saying the church he donated to was a white supremacist church. Louisiana governor is like "No.. he helped a lot..." his words get twisted around to make it seem like he's against Trump... His clarification of the original statement gets zero media coverage, public continues to think he's an asshole.
-Trump gets endorsed by a KKK grand dragon, doesn't know who he is so doesn't condemn him immediately. Hillary calls him a racist. Someone brings up her college career where she dedicated a book to a different grand dragon, and modeled one of her thesis after said dragon. Media silence.
-Clinton brings up tax returns, wikileaks releases emails about her DNC shenaningans against Sanders, and her speeches, Trump drives the knife in further
-Clinton brings up the cozy relationship Trump has with Russia, Hillary is exposed for selling weapon's grade uranium to Russia after a "donation" to her foundation, then starts blasting about how Russia is trying to manipulate our election.
-Forval from Americans United gets outed admitting on tape to voter fraud and paying people to incite riots at Trump rallies. Trump HQ in SC gets firebombed, and someone takes a pickaxe to his star on the walk of fame. Everyone calls Trump supporters violent.
-Trump boast about using the tax code to not pay taxes for 18 years, accuses Hillary of not changing the system, despite being in it for 30 years.
-Meanwhile, Johnson gets limitless media attention for not knowing about Aleppo, and not being able to name a foreign leader he liked (He's a libertarian, duh? =P) and Jill Stein gets arrested for vandalism while protesting the pipeline.

And now, Hillary is under investigation AGAIN for a different thing, and everyone is crying Republican conspiracy... It's funny, Congress investigates Benghazi, finds no wrong doing, but found she had a private mail server, investigates that, FBI refuses to prosecute for some weird ass reason Comey pulled out of his ass, but later finds another e-mail they missed the first time that causes them to open an old/new investigate. Everything is a repubican conspiracy.

Trump has a trial date set for December 13th for a child molestation case, and like 20 civil suits for sexual assault (most of which were brought up within the past month....

Seriously, Hollywood script writers should be going nuts right now! Or getting fired for not coming up with anything this good.... =P

Reactions: Roboyaru
Just read this interesting article about Trump.
“The Art of the Deal” made America see Trump as a charmer with an unfailing knack for business. Tony Schwartz helped create that myth—and regrets it.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

" If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, he answered, “The Sociopath.” "

320 Million people, we have brilliant scientists, politicians that give a damn about the little guy, billionaires who want to expand and have the middle class grow and create jobs, religious leaders, famous Generals and Admirals, and this is who the GOP selects as their candidate? Are you fricking kidding me? They had a Female CEO, a black neurosurgeon, a Cuban Politician, a Republican governor in a deeply Blue State, and because this guy calls people dumb, interrupts people during debates, says his plan for ISIS is bombing the crap out of them, building a wall along the Mexico border and having Mexico pay for it, just all in all playing to the fears of many republican voters who grew sick and tired disillusioned after 8 years of Obama, all this man had to do is essentially say every far right conspiracy theory out there and he gets the nomination? I begin to question many republican voters after this election cycle, because this man is not qualified to be president. Also just because I am harsh on Trump doesn't mean I support Hilary, because I have just as much hate and contempt for her and the DNC.

I voted for Jill Stein....but if I were a 'lesser evil' voter...I'd vote Trump. Hilary is a proven warmonger and killer. If one looks at the record the MSM deigns to let us see...Trump at least thinks that war is a money loser. When one sees the entire establishment aligned with Clinton....one has to see that something isn't right. It's sad to say that when one looks at the GOP candidates that were trotted out....Trump actually was the least warmonger and Israel firster among them all.

I voted for Jill Stein....but if I were a 'lesser evil' voter...I'd vote Trump. Hilary is a proven warmonger and killer. If one looks at the record the MSM deigns to let us see...Trump at least thinks that war is a money loser. When one sees the entire establishment aligned with Clinton....one has to see that something isn't right. It's sad to say that when one looks at the GOP candidates that were trotted out....Trump actually was the least warmonger and Israel firster among them all.

Initially I agreed with this, but Trump has also shown he is capable of starting nuclear wars.

As much as I hate the 2-party system, if I want to keep Trump out of power, I have to vote for Hillary.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Initially I agreed with this, but Trump has also shown he is capable of starting nuclear wars.

As much as I hate the 2-party system, if I want to keep Trump out of power, I have to vote for Hillary.
Just curious but how has he shown that?

I find it very strange that Nate Silver has shifted his polls based on his gut instinct to the right - showing a MUCH closer race than even traditionally conservative outlets like Fox or any other polling agency out there. Funny, that

Aren't most people on TAG are !!
6878236.jpg

Bub
That he supposedly cheated on for 10 months with playboy playmate Karen McDougal
by the way clinton cheated on his wife too who is running for the election using his name !!

This is an endless , meaningless debate !!! With trump at least we will have some fun but with Hilary only some crappy speeech

Reactions: MikeH
Bub
by the way clinton cheated on his wife too who is running for the election using his name !!

This is an endless , meaningless debate !!! With trump at least we will have some fun but with Hilary only some crappy speeech
Bill is not the one running for office. She might be using his name slightly to garner some votes, but I will tell you this Trump's fly off the handle mouth got him in trouble. I am by no means a Hilary supporter either. What I know is that I will go to war, with who depends on the outcome of the election. Trump wants more boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria to combat ISIS, Hilary's dumbass probably will start WW3 with Russia because of her wanting to create a no fly zone over Syria which generals have already stated will put us at war with Russia.

Bill is not the one running for office. She might be using his name slightly to garner some votes, but I will tell you this Trump's fly off the handle mouth got him in trouble. I am by no means a Hilary supporter either. What I know is that I will go to war, with who depends on the outcome of the election. Trump wants more boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria to combat ISIS, Hilary's dumbass probably will start WW3 with Russia because of her wanting to create a no fly zone over Syria which generals have already stated will put us at war with Russia.
But bill did it while he was in office and used his position !!

All I am saying is all these distractions are helping people who want to move topics always from real issues

Reactions: RightOn6975

All I am saying is all these distractions are helping people who want to move topics always from real issues
I keep hearing that people are distracted by this and that. I think that everyone know's the issue they just don't want to accept it. I mean if you had a choice between a beautiful lie and the ugly truth which would you choose? Many would say the beautiful lie because the ugly truth is unacceptable.

So you are saying people should vote for Ms. Clinton so she could have a chance to get her revenge the same way? :p

Reactions: Assfetish

Yea, Hillary's hand in the whole thing is that she publicly shamed the mistresses of Bill, talk about serious victim blaming/slut shaming! I thought most people were against that type of thing.... Especially her supporters. =P

Here's some really funny food for thought. Everyone compares Trump to Hitler because of his supposed anti-illegal immigrant rhetoric. But lets look at things a little more...

Hitler rose to power during a major depression by promising federalized education, national healthcare, government run work programs, etc. He blamed the 1% for everything, which is where most of the Jews were, thus how he was able to get the people to rally around him demonizing the Jews. He seized almost universal control over the media. He started to selectively pass anti-gun legislation that targeted his opponents. He vied for more government control by saying "trust me, guys, I got this!" Does that really sound like Trump? Or does that resemble other candidates a little more accurately? I'd say that resembles everything Sanders was running on, and later what Hillary started to promise after she stole the election from Sanders. Just saying, I saw a documentary on Hitler that focused a lot more on his rise to power, his campaign promises, etc. The correlation between him and the current democratic party is uncanny.

I find it really sad that liberals aren't even liberals anymore, if you compare their talking points and politics to what the liberal party used to be, especially during the 70's and 80's. This new brand of liberal feels more in line with fascism with their wanting to control speech, use of aggression to combat disagreements and self-righteousness.

Trump also uses his position, he literally claimed "i grab women by the pussy and WHEN YOU ARE FAMOUS they let you get away with it".

I think Hillary should not be held accountable for the actions of her husband, i'm pretty sure she wasn't very happy about him cheating either.

Trump also uses his position, he literally claimed "i grab women by the pussy and WHEN YOU ARE FAMOUS they let you get away with it".

I think Hillary should not be held accountable for the actions of her husband, i'm pretty sure she wasn't very happy about him cheating either.

I never bothered watching the video but thanks to your post, I looked it up. He said:
“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

"they let you do it" and "they let you get away with it" is not the same. The latter implies that you did something to the women that they didn't like, the former doesn't necessarily imply that.

I admit that if I read what he said then it sounds bad but if you watch the video then you get the context. He claimed he just kisses them. The "Grab them by the pussy" is just locker room talk, which is pretty obvious to me when I watch the video instead of reading it. If I hear any guy say that sentence in the same context as the video then I would never interpret it as "(I) grab them by the pussy" but "(You can do anything. You could even) grab them by the pussy".

And if I hang out with my friends then I hear similar trash talk. Nothing that I would ever take seriously. Just guys with their big mouths.

Here is the relevant part of the video.

Reactions: Assfetish