What does "blame" mean?

John the John

TAG Member
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out what "blame" means?

I recently used Milky Baby and while we were chatting during the intro she said "I will blame you, ok?" I also saw in the rules for se den kiwami gotanda that I may not "blame" the girl. Finally, I have been also looking at some S&M services and saw the phrase quite a bit so I had assumed it was related to S&M play. Like dom/sub or top/bottom. Like the person blaming the other is topping/domming the other.

But now I'm not so sure?

Sorry, I do not speak any Japanese so I'm sure I'm missing something in the translation. I tried the search function but nothing came up (except a lot of political posts :))

Cheers.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I can't for the life of me figure out what "blame" means?

I recently used Milky Baby and while we were chatting during the intro she said "I will blame you, ok?" I also saw in the rules for se den kiwami gotanda that I may not "blame" the girl. Finally, I have been also looking at some S&M services and saw the phrase quite a bit so I had assumed it was related to S&M play. Like dom/sub or top/bottom. Like the person blaming the other is topping/domming the other.

But now I'm not so sure?

Sorry, I do not speak any Japanese so I'm sure I'm missing something in the translation. I tried the search function but nothing came up (except a lot of political posts :))

Cheers.
Blame is 攻め, or 攻め派 which also means to attack. It means she is dominating during sexual encounters.

The opposite is 受身 or 受け派, meaning she waits for you to slam away at her. I prefer 受け派 girls but once in a while will go for the dominated BJ.

Blame is 攻め, or 攻め派 which also means to attack. It means she is dominating during sexual encounters.

The opposite is 受身 or 受け派, meaning she waits for you to slam away at her. I prefer 受け派 girls but once in a while will go for the dominated BJ.
LOL, gets a little lost in translation. Think aggressive acting for blame.

to add to this, they also use term 攻められる for being passive (受身形 grammar lol).

and in BL 攻め受け term also common where 攻め is top 受け is bottom.

in SM I think word blame is also common term lol.

Reactions: Manticore
Nice! Appreciate all the helpful replies. Obviously something was lost in translation, lol.

So one of se den kiwami Gotanda's rules is "do not blame the girl," which to me means just be normal and not aggressive. That's cool, however, another one of their rules is don't touch their genitalia, which kills going down on them or 69ing. Then again, that's not at all the theme of their shop.

In any case, cheers!

The words for "blame" and ”attack" (be aggressive) are pronounced the same in Japanese, but use different kanji (責める for blame vs 攻める for attack). So the translation app picked the wrong word.

They are telling you to be gentle with the girls.

Reactions: R3mmles and Alice
The words for "blame" and ”attack" (be aggressive) are pronounced the same in Japanese, but use different kanji (責める for blame vs 攻める for attack). So the translation app picked the wrong word.

They are telling you to be gentle with the girls.
The question was already satisfactorily answered above, no idea why you felt the need to bump the thread after a month to add an incorrect answer.