What does Raw AF mean?

flexflexing

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
my japanese reading skills are quire poor, so does anyone know what this means?
Original: 生AF(中出し)(45分以上から)
Google translate: Raw AF (Cream Pie) (From 45 minutes or more)

Does that mean no condom?

Hi all,

No way does google translate give you ‘cream pie’ or ‘raw’ there.

you obviously know what it means.

No way does google translate give you ‘cream pie’ or ‘raw’ there.

you obviously know what it means.

It does, try it. Though I'm not sure why he needs more help than that.

Sorry for not being clear, I know what AF means, I just wanted to confirm the "Raw".

"What does Raw AF mean?"

It means HIV factory.

I was confused reading that the first time too, as common sense seems to indicate that one shouldn't put that on the menue, whether AF means actually AF or intercourse, however there must be a market and either the market is huge or it doesn't bother those Japanese customers, who aren't interested in that option ...

People that want to raw anal must have absolutely no regard for their health... jeebus

Never try raw anal fuck, unless you want to catch a nasty STD.
Which shop is offering it? Are we talking about the 39group (sankyu)? They offer hard stuff such as pissing, vomiting and shitting as free options depending on the course lenght. Stay away from them, as they have some pretty bad reviews and no girl in P4P would do that stuff to herself for such a low rate.

Hi all,

Which shop did you find this from? I am looking for anal now.

Which shop did you find this from? I am looking for anal now.
Mostly the real cheap shops have this on their menu......that's another reason why you shouldn't look into this.

If you look for anal, look for serious providers with reasonable prices that have no raw option. Better for everyone.

Mostly the real cheap shops have this on their menu......that's another reason why you shouldn't look into this.

If you look for anal, look for serious providers with reasonable prices that have no raw option. Better for everyone.
Yep so can you please suggest me some names of the shop that offer anal?

Yep so can you please suggest me some names of the shop that offer anal?
Many shops do. Look at their price list if they offer AF as an option. Then look at girls’ profiles. Usually some of the girls offer AF. Not most, but some