What If Moment?

Do mongers ever have a "what if moment" when they are with providers that could be their daughter's age?
Probably a sensitive topic, since zero replies so far.

If I were partaking in these services, it's something that definitely would cross my mind... and it would cross my mind regardless if I had a daughter or not.

Reactions: patty diaz
What if your daughter was in the business of providing sexual services to men?

Ha Ok, thanks, I was indeed dumb...
I never had such fear, because I monger in places where I know my daughters are not, but I have fears when browsing the web, asking myself "what if" I see them in nude/compromising situatons

i rather wonder, why you wonder about it and still go for girls that age... same way i wonder why people with daughters and in a marriage (in case they are still married) are doing it anyway...

one thing that could help you: bang people around your age^^

i rather wonder, why you wonder about it and still go for girls that age... same way i wonder why people with daughters and in a marriage (in case they are still married) are doing it anyway...

I am divorcing and have a 13 year old daughter and she knows I cheated on her mum, I told her. Does that make me a complete a**hole? Maybe... She hated me at first and it was obviously a shock for her , and her hate in return was a shock for me (although it's totally understandable... somehow you expect kids to be the most forgiving persons but they are the least, it's not their job to be forgiving, and of course I feel shame and guilt for inflicting her so much pain).

Anyway since she's only 13 and absolutely disgusted by boys and anything related to sex , (not sure it will be the same in a few years though), I don't have the same "blockage" as mentioned above regarding young (but adult of course!) ladies. Maybe I will feel it when she reaches that age. Maybe I would stop mongering by then. Maybe I will indeed freak out about her getting into the same business... The way I see it is that I'm responsible for her until she gets 20. And she gets all the financial support she needs. Any guy , and especially scouting types for the Fuzoku industry, or drug dealers (thank God , rare in Japan) or "bad boy" types hunting for young flesh would better watch out coz I'm not going to let her do stupid things.

When she gets adult , she will lead her life as she wants. But I will always be here for her if she needs help.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Well, that's the worst idea I have heard in a long time! :D

The universe demands balance, haven't you heard about yin and yang? So it is just fair that as I am old, fat and ugly my partners are young, slim and beautiful! :cool:

Well, that's the worst idea I have heard in a long time! :D

The universe demands balance, haven't you heard about yin and yang? So it is just fair that as I am old, fat and ugly my partners are young, slim and beautiful! :cool:

Yes. And Trump is also just a misunderstood Taoist believer then ! ;)

Reactions: MikeH

Why people do it some times like me is because I am far more sexually active than my partner !! Doing this does not make my other part of life less meaningful ... But that's my story

Do mongers ever have a "what if moment" when they are with providers that could be their daughter's age?
Actually I have had a what if mother moment ... 2 weeks ago got horny .. Was near NYNY .. Din't write this review ... Checked their website saw a big boobed babe and then when she came to pick was ... Was really old ... I mean like 50+ may be 55 ... Although good boobs with plump abdomen . I should have really walked out ... And what happened later is one pop with no touching from my side due to ringing bells in my head and had to have a date with @MissInsomnia to get that horrible experience off my head ... But then Hana helped me get it off my head ... Thanks to her lovely yummy herself

Last edited:
Actually I have had a what if mother moment ... 2 weeks ago got horny .. Was near NYNY .. Don't write this review ... Checked their website saw a big boobed babe and then when she came to pick was ... Was really old ... I mean like 50+ may be 55 ... Although good boobs with plump abdomen . I should have really walked out ... And what happened later is one pop with no touching from my side due to ringing bells in my head and had to have a date with @MissInsomnia to get that horrible experience off my head ... But then Hana helped me get it off my head ... Thanks to her lovely yummy herself

Ok so anyone with a what if SISTER moment?!

I had a what if Cousin moment when we were younger. But it was not repulsive. I really wanted to do it with her ! :)

Ok so anyone with a what if SISTER moment?!

I had a what if Cousin moment when we were younger. But it was not repulsive. I really wanted to do it with her ! :)
Cousins yes many times as a kid ..: but moral values became a little strong after that ..

What do you suggest to a 65 years old guy? Stop having sex altogteher? Walk along Yoshiwara, asking each tencho if they have 65 years old women available?

Just curious...

What do you suggest to a 65 years old guy? Stop having sex altogteher? Walk along Yoshiwara, asking each tencho if they have 65 years old women available?

Just curious...

Well, who knows, "what if" they are greedy enough and introduce their mums?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
F

Just curious...
find your peace

I am divorcing and have a 13 year old daughter and she knows I cheated on her mum, I told her. Does that make me a complete a**hole? Maybe... She hated me at first and it was obviously a shock for her , and her hate in return was a shock for me (although it's totally understandable... somehow you expect kids to be the most forgiving persons but they are the least, it's not their job to be forgiving, and of course I feel shame and guilt for inflicting her so much pain).

Anyway since she's only 13 and absolutely disgusted by boys and anything related to sex , (not sure it will be the same in a few years though), I don't have the same "blockage" as mentioned above regarding young (but adult of course!) ladies. Maybe I will feel it when she reaches that age. Maybe I would stop mongering by then. Maybe I will indeed freak out about her getting into the same business... The way I see it is that I'm responsible for her until she gets 20. And she gets all the financial support she needs. Any guy , and especially scouting types for the Fuzoku industry, or drug dealers (thank God , rare in Japan) or "bad boy" types hunting for young flesh would better watch out coz I'm not going to let her do stupid things.

When she gets adult , she will lead her life as she wants. But I will always be here for her if she needs help.

I was about the same age when my dad cheated on my mom and they divorced, and i was angry at first, mainly because i knew he had hurt my mom, not about the cheating itself.
I got over it quickly and so did my mom. They were just not a good match for each other and all of us see that now. Those things usually work out well in the long term. Of course every situation is different but i think your daughter wont care about it anymore in a while. And its hard to have your kids hate you but most teens really hate their parents at some point. Eventually their mind will clear up and they will appreciate you.

TAG is a forum for guys to help each other get laid in Tokyo without getting ripped off by pros and non-pros alike.

I don't understand why we keep on seeing so much politically-correct Weatern POVs. Maybe it's because most of the guys who have figured out Tokyo are too busy getting laid?

Reactions: TheScientist
TAG is a forum for guys to help each other get laid in Tokyo without getting ripped off by pros and non-pros alike.

I don't understand why we keep on seeing so much politically-correct Weatern POVs. Maybe it's because most of the guys who have figured out Tokyo are too busy getting laid?

And I guess you stopped fucking just to post that, right ?

This is indeed the PRIMARY objective of TAG, I guess.
But like in any other project, there can be SECONDARY objectives, which like minded people may like to discuss, topics of common interest more or less related to the primary objective.
And, frankly, nobody forces you to read the threads which, according to you, are not interesting (to you).

I was about the same age when my dad cheated on my mom and they divorced, and i was angry at first, mainly because i knew he had hurt my mom, not about the cheating itself.
I got over it quickly and so did my mom. They were just not a good match for each other and all of us see that now. Those things usually work out well in the long term. Of course every situation is different but i think your daughter wont care about it anymore in a while. And its hard to have your kids hate you but most teens really hate their parents at some point. Eventually their mind will clear up and they will appreciate you.

Thanks Alice, and sorry that you had been through this too. You're right , I know other couples not divorcing where the teenage kids are a pain in the neck for their parents anyway.
And in fact after a year things are doing better with mine, she sees that life goes on , I didn't abandon them , and its not the end of the world after all. I just wish I had done things a bit differently. Anyway, thanks for your kind words.

The whole cheating thing is itself a perspective !! in my case my partner does not have same sex drive as me ... Now me going to P4p may be cheating for my partner but for me it's just trying to balance .. Again it's only perspective and as long as perspectives are respected .., couples survive the storm

The whole cheating thing is itself a perspective !! in my case my partner does not have same sex drive as me ... Now me going to P4p may be cheating for my partner but for me it's just trying to balance .. Again it's only perspective and as long as perspectives are respected .., couples survive the storm
I agree. I started p4P for the same reasons , much before, and if I hadn't quite frankly the whole damn sexless/bickering/gold-digging marriage thing would have exploded much earlier. The real cheating (in my eyes) started when I fell in love with someone else and just couldn't bear to stay with my spouse anymore.
But if you still love your partner , if you still enjoy being with her and P4P is a way for you to balance your hormones (let's put it that way) and stay with her , then as long as you stay safe of course I don't even consider that cheating. But hey we're on TAG here, there is no one who would cast you the first stone anyway!