What is the cheapest way for sex in Japan (and where)

https://39group.info/
There are also cheap services around.....

Jokes aside, you get what you pay for. If you try to find the cheapest option possible, probability is high that you won't have a good time. The 100-300 euro you mentioned are pretty reasonable. Services with a much lower standard are a lot more expensive in most other countries.....what did you expect?

Hey guys, hope you have a great day!
You too!

In April i will be in Japan for 5 weeks travelling through the whole country and I wanted to spend a few nights of them with japanese women
Nice! Don't we all?

but when i saw the prices (100-300euro+)...
...not bad, right?

da fuck?

Now im curious if (1.) there are cheap places for sex,
No.

(2.) if brotels outside of tokyo are cheaper(I will be in kanazawa, takayama, nagano, kyoto, osaka, hiroshima, okayama. okinawa....)
Maybe, but they hate you cause you are heathen born like the rest of us.

(3.) If its easy to find/where to find gaijin hunters and not pay at all

since im young, tall and if I may say so myself pretty good looking.
I'm short, fat, hairy, brown, and disgusting.
I look like a chocolate version of Danny DeVito's Penguin, and I make the same grimace.

...absolutely sure even then I get laid more than you.

I would appreciate your advices :)
Gain weight, get hairy, tan, and be a slob. Be sure to fart to propel yourself forward where ever you need to go.

Oh...and for fuck's sake don't be a cheap ass and pay a pretty woman the cost she deserves for sucking and fucking your miserable cock!

but when i saw the prices (100-300euro+)... oof.

100 Euros is "oof"? You might want to try go-go bars in Thailand or another third world country if 100 Euros is too expensive...top rate girls in a first world country aren't that cheap, nor should they be.

If you want free, post up in any HUB or god forbid a Sam & Dave's if they are still around and the gaijin hunters will come calling...I promise.

100 Euros is "oof"? You might want to try go-go bars in Thailand or another third world country if 100 Euros is too expensive...top rate girls in a first world country aren't that cheap, nor should they be.

If you want free, post up in any HUB or god forbid a Sam & Dave's if they are still around and the gaijin hunters will come calling...I promise.
Even go-go bars are too rich for his blood those can easily be 100+ euro after barfine, drinks, and short time fee these days. Gonna have to go with a freelancer.

1. Thx to the 2 people with serious replies.
2. Wow, there really seem to be some sad and toxic people in this forum. Im not saying 100+ euros is a lot for the service and not worth it or that the women dont deserve the money. Since im there for 5 weeks and on a budget (yeah i know "nice excuse"), i was just curious if there are cheaper places for like 60-100 euros, where I for example pay for a dinner or the hotel etc on top. And I don't know why questions like if its cheaper outside of Tokyo (cause its like the biggest tourist area??) or "where to find gaijin hunters" are supposed to be weird questions. If I misunderstood the concept of gaijin hunters you can explain it to me cause from what ive read, they are looking for people like us so why wouldnt it be a win win.
This is an adult forum and you dont have to reply if you cant reply without insulting others like a 15 years old roblox player.
Like I said, im just curious and I am still ready to pay the 200 for a nice woman that hopefully likes her job.

Reactions: Alice and maikeru
I was just curious if there are cheaper places for like 60-100 euros, where I for example pay for a dinner or the hotel etc on top.

It just baffles me what kind of image you have of Japan. It isn't a third world country. Where in Europe would you find girls for such a price?.....except for some drug addicts that sleep on the street.

If money is your primary concern don't look into P4P....just hit up some bars and clubs and hope for the best. It also sounds like you think you would immediately get laid just because you are European. In Tokyo nobody fucking cares....foreigners are everywhere. It's not the 80ies anymore.

It just baffles me what kind of image you have of Japan. It isn't a third world country. Where in Europe would you find girls for such a price?.....except for some drug addicts that sleep on the street.

If money is your primary concern don't look into P4P....just hit up some bars and clubs and hope for the best. It also sounds like you think you would immediately get laid just because you are European. In Tokyo nobody fucking cares....foreigners are everywhere. It's not the 80ies anymore.
When it comes to paid sex I have no image of Japan nor any other country, thats why I joined forums like this one today. Ive never paid for sex and have only slept with girls I met on parties or I had a relationship with. With so many different services that ive never heard of anywhere else it tempted me to try it in japan though.
But I also think youre right with rather talking to woman I see in Cafes, Bars or Clubs cause idk if im comfortable with paying for sex.
And sry if I sounded narcissistic, I dont think im a celebrity in japan and will have it easier than others to get laid. But with confidence and plenty of time after daytrips, some dates should be doable even if its only conversations and nothing physical.

1. Thx to the 2 people with serious replies.
2. Wow, there really seem to be some sad and toxic people in this forum. Im not saying 100+ euros is a lot for the service and not worth it or that the women dont deserve the money. Since im there for 5 weeks and on a budget (yeah i know "nice excuse"), i was just curious if there are cheaper places for like 60-100 euros, where I for example pay for a dinner or the hotel etc on top. And I don't know why questions like if its cheaper outside of Tokyo (cause its like the biggest tourist area??) or "where to find gaijin hunters" are supposed to be weird questions. If I misunderstood the concept of gaijin hunters you can explain it to me cause from what ive read, they are looking for people like us so why wouldnt it be a win win.
This is an adult forum and you dont have to reply if you cant reply without insulting others like a 15 years old roblox player.
Like I said, im just curious and I am still ready to pay the 200 for a nice woman that hopefully likes her job.

Japan is the world's 4th largest economy. 100 Euros is less than 16,200 yen, and you were bristling at the thought of 100 Euros in your original post. In reality, you shouldn't be able to touch anything in the world's 4th largest economy for 16k yen, but yet places like Tobita shinchi in Osaka exist where you can bang the hottest 10 you've ever seen in your life and have your pick from 150 shops with girls like that for barely much more than that. Quite frankly, it's almost unfathomable how cheap Japan is, especially when considering it holistically compared to anywhere else in the world in terms of price/quality/safety.

You're not going to find a nice girl to bang you for like 50 Euros. Japan is cheap, but it isn't that cheap.

A hundred euros won’t even get him far in a Bangkok gogo.

That's probably true now, wouldn't be surprised. When I was last there in 2010 or so you could get a bargirl for like 30 bucks; if you went to an actual sex club where girls were gathered in glass cases wearing numbers, it was like $80 US for a couple hours with the number of your choice.

Japan is the world's 4th largest economy. 100 Euros is less than 16,200 yen, and you were bristling at the thought of 100 Euros in your original post. In reality, you shouldn't be able to touch anything in the world's 4th largest economy for 16k yen, but yet places like Tobita shinchi in Osaka exist where you can bang the hottest 10 you've ever seen in your life and have your pick from 150 shops with girls like that for barely much more than that. Quite frankly, it's almost unfathomable how cheap Japan is, especially when considering it holistically compared to anywhere else in the world in terms of price/quality/safety.

You're not going to find a nice girl to bang you for like 50 Euros. Japan is cheap, but it isn't that cheap.
I appreciate you comment. Like said i didnt really have an idea of japans sex industry but youre right, if I informed myself better I wouldnt expect cheap prices. I guess dates are the way to go for me cause they are cheap, I actually get to know the girl and I wont feel weird for paying her + she can guide me around the city. Maybe Ill find a nice woman that would like to have an english date 😅

Like said i didnt really have an idea of japans sex industry but youre right

Well, aren't you then a lucky one to have found yourself here. Hundreds of reviews of all different kinds of p4p places all over this site and that's not all: they are completely free to read!

Wait, there is more; on the top right corner of your browser there is a search tab. Even that is included for free! So now young padawan go and read and search and read and search for your heart's content.

If you then after vigorious study cannot find an answer to any of your questions come back here and ask detailed questions that show you have done your studies and the reception you find will be quite different.

Well, aren't you then a lucky one to have found yourself here. Hundreds of reviews of all different kinds of p4p places all over this site and that's not all: they are completely free to read!

Wait, there is more; on the top right corner of your browser there is a search tab. Even that is included for free! So now young padawan go and read and search and read and search for your heart's content.

If you then after vigorious study cannot find an answer to any of your questions come back here and ask detailed questions that show you have done your studies and the reception you find will be quite different.
a funny guy we got here. well what did I expect from a guy that wrote 19k messages in an adult forum

a funny guy we got here. well what did I expect from a guy that wrote 19k messages in an adult forum
You may be quite the comedian yourself with this kind of introduction...
Anyway, looking into trying to give proper hindsight I would say that your initial message has been, at least in some aspects, written in poor taste, and that it is what is rubbing some people the wrong way. I can be mistaken but it seems that Japan has an historical and deep-rooted acceptance of sexual services and women who offer them are generally respected (or at least not ostracized) : they are not cheap whores to be considered for some quick relief (I mean it should be true anywhere and for anyone but you get my point) and insinuating that 100 euros is way too much for some company, in the context of a powerful economy, is a bit insulting (you may get a quick handjob for a couple bucks but don't expect sex).
Had you written your inquiry in a more nuanced manner (like, "my bugdet is not that high and I am struggling to find pointers for good experiences within a range I can spare") you would not have been berated. Besides, there is a ton of content (reviews and discussions) easily accessible to be digested before requesting recommendations (which are in general, not accepted if not for topics that have missing or outdated informations).

Last edited:
Reactions: xAsuta
You may be quite the comedian yourself with this kind of introduction...
Anyway, looking into trying to give proper hindsight I would say that your initial message has been, at least in some aspects, written in poor taste, and that it is what is rubbing some people the wrong way. I can be mistaken but it seems that Japan has an historical and deep-rooted acceptance of sexual services and women who offer them are generally respected (or at least not ostracized) : they are not cheap whores to be considered for some quick relief (I mean it should be true anywhere and for anyone but you get my point) and insinuating that 100 euros is way too much for some company, in the context of a powerful economy, is a bit insulting (you may get a quick handjob for a couple bucks but don't expect sex).
Had you written your inquiry in a more nuanced manner (like, "my bugdet is not that high and I am struggling to find pointers for good experiences within a range I can spare") you would not have been berated. Besides, there is a ton of content (reviews and discussions) easily accessible to be digested before requesting recommendations (which are in general, not accepted if not for topics that have missing or outdated informations).
Yeah i cant deny that my opening comment sounded harsh and desperate. Ive never used any kind of forum except of maybe reddit some time and didnt really put much thought in it but im glad I got some good replies like yours that helped me. And yes I should have searched more on google before making a thread but theres still no reason for them to insult me or not to skip it. No one forces anyone to reply to a thread.

Reactions: plooped
Lot's of sexless women in Japan, but imho they aren't out prowling looking to lay random guys. They're just too busy on average. I've heard dating apps are where the young generation goes to. I find hookup apps too time intensive and girls can flake. Club dating and picking up women generally always ask how long you are in Japan... 1 month.. expect to be written off routinely. I'm my younger years, it was reletively easy to pick up women and get contact info, but I myself never got a one night stand in Japan, so your 5 weeks + travelling works against future dates.
Going out to bars and nightlife gets pretty expensive also. Maybe girls in small cities don't care as much?? but imho they are also less likely to have a one night stand.
If you are intent on hooking up for free, you could try dating during your first weeks... then end your trip in Tokyo in case you end up needing to pay for it.

i was just curious if there are cheaper places for like 60-100 euros, where I for example pay for a dinner or the hotel etc on top
This just sounds like dating with extra steps. You already have good dating experience, so I think you’re good

Maybe girls in small cities don't care as much?? but imho they are also less likely to have a one night stand.

I always did ok in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka, but my best luck with local non P4P girls was always in the medium/bigger secondary/satellite cities that were still big enough that a girl wouldn't be a pariah for being seen with a foreigner, but yet where there weren't really as many foreigners such that I was still a bit of a novelty. For example, I got way more attention at a bar in someplace just outside Kobe like Nishi-Akashi where women won't really expect to see a foreigner than I did in Kobe or Osaka which always have tons of tourists. Just food for thought for OP if he wants to try his hand with locals.

Or just go to HUB, same result. lol.

I was going to add my 2 yen but I think everything's been covered.

im young, tall and if I may say so myself pretty good looking.
should have brought a girlfriend here, maybe that's a cheaper option.

100 euro is pretty cheap for FS. you never mentioned what is your total budget. a few night of 100 euro maybe 500, or 3500 if you expect a shot everyday in duration of 5 weeks.