What is the cheapest way for sex in Japan (and where)

If you value your time then p4p is often cheaper than chatting up a girl at a bar, paying for drinks, then going to a hotel. You can spend 200 Euro easy on "free" sex.
Granted if you enjoy the chase then that is your best bet. Hit up some night clubs in Shibuya (younger girls) or roppongi (easier girls) and bring your A-game.
Back when I was young and enjoyed the pickup game, I would always plan on spending at least 20,000yen if I was going to have a successful hunt. 8,000-10,000 for a cheapish love hotel and the rest for drinks, food, and maybe karaoke.

Simple. Go to Jan Jan for a 4000 yen bj

FS with non Japanese Asians can be found at the 10.000 yen mark. Locals would likely be more, especially if you don’t know Japanese.

Please do not think you can have a dinner and a date at your own hotel with a girl for 10.000 or so, if you are fortunate to find that kind of price it’s usually for a quickly.

FS with non Japanese Asians can be found at the 10.000 yen mark. Locals would likely be more, especially if you don’t know Japanese.
Not in Osaki and neither in Meguro but I heard it's close🙄

Reactions: Alice
We do something no one else wants to do with you for free (or else you wouldn't ask for pay sex).
I disagree. Some people can get sex with certain girls but pay to be able to meet another type of girl.

A lot of people pay for the convenience to get service on demand, when and how they want it.

And some people get turned on by the multiple power plays that come with paying.

If you value your time then p4p is often cheaper than chatting up a girl at a bar, paying for drinks, then going to a hotel. You can spend 200 Euro easy on "free" sex.
Granted if you enjoy the chase then that is your best bet. Hit up some night clubs in Shibuya (younger girls) or roppongi (easier girls) and bring your A-game.
Back when I was young and enjoyed the pickup game, I would always plan on spending at least 20,000yen if I was going to have a successful hunt. 8,000-10,000 for a cheapish love hotel and the rest for drinks, food, and maybe karaoke.
Yeah, cheaper to do incall in a budget soap.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I disagree. Some people can get sex with certain girls but pay to be able to meet another type of girl.

A lot of people pay for the convenience to get service on demand, when and how they want it.

And some people get turned on by the multiple power plays that come with paying.
Yes it's also worth mentioning that you can often do more fetish things or fantasy stuff when doing p4p.
Many working girls don't mind doing cosplay, but good luck getting that random girl from Hub to put on that sailor moon costume you bought at donki 😂

I kind of remember a thread about a handsome guy getting laid with so many japanese but mostly are starfish lol.
The Japanese guys call em まぐろ(tuna). Like a flopped down piece of sushi.

Now depending on your preference, some guys like that. But I do enjoy a girl who can be active and promote the atmosphere.

Reactions: maikeru and Alice
I kind of remember a thread about a handsome guy getting laid with so many japanese but mostly are starfish lol.
Oh yeah, that dude. Remembering that makes me glad we chased away another goon.

I don’t have any envy of handsome guys whatsoever. Rather, I envy guys who have the best sex ever. They can be handsome or sewer monsters alike for all I care.

Someone may have given this answer further up in the thread, but the cheapest way to have sex in Japan is to find someone in Japan who genuinely wants to have sex with you and then go have sex for free, unless you need to pay for a love hotel. In other words, a one night stand or hook-up, or a few dates leading to sexy time.

Yep. Reasons to go the P4P route for someone who can actually get laid outside of P4P are aplenty:

-Looking for a specific type of girl or physical features

-Looking for a specific fantasy/role play

-Looking for a specific experience

-Looking for a non-complicated, transactional experience that won't get back to the monger for...reasons

-And sometimes, a guy Just flat out doesn't want to deal with the bullshit that often goes along with picking up at bars etc.

Yep. Reasons to go the P4P route for someone who can actually get laid outside of P4P are aplenty:

-Looking for a specific type of girl or physical features

-Looking for a specific fantasy/role play

-Looking for a specific experience

-Looking for a non-complicated, transactional experience that won't get back to the monger for...reasons

-And sometimes, a guy Just flat out doesn't want to deal with the bullshit that often goes along with picking up at bars etc.
You forgot the time honored classic:

You’re not paying her for the sex. You’re paying her to leave.

Girlfriends are paid subscriptions: it loves to upsell you on premium features, sex can be removed from the catalog without prior notice, and you never know before subscribing if you're finally joining a service that offers anal and costume play like the competition.

Then you find out there's pay per view, and sometimes a service offers things to non-subscribers only, and doesn't notify the subscriber...

(of course, if you're rich you can skip all of this and just buy physical media, put it on a shelf and own it forever; ok I might have gone too far with this analogy. LOL)

And the thrill of having drama afterwards

Girlfriends are paid subscriptions: it loves to upsell you on premium features, sex can be removed from the catalog without prior notice, and you never know before subscribing if you're finally joining a service that offers anal and costume play like the competition.

Then you find out there's pay per view, and sometimes a service offers things to non-subscribers only, and doesn't notify the subscriber...

(of course, if you're rich you can skip all of this and just buy physical media, put it on a shelf and own it forever; ok I might have gone too far with this analogy. LOL)
Digging this a little bit, how does piracy translate in this analogy?

Simple. Go to Jan Jan for a 4000 yen bj

Please do not think you can have a dinner and a date at your own hotel with a girl for 10.000 or so, if you are fortunate to find that kind of price it’s usually for a quickly.
Last time I tried, well before Covid, you could - on a good day - get FS with a cute, young Japanese girl for 15k at a Kirari Deai. But after adding the hotel, would still come to a bit more than 100 Euro. Also a very time consuming activity.

You forgot the time honored classic:

You’re not paying her for the sex. You’re paying her to leave.
I have always been terrible at pick-ups and meeting strangers in general. But once I walked into a bar in Roppongi, already drunk after leaving a wedding reception. A cute Irish girl chatted me up. I bought her a drink, and she bought me one, so they canceled each other out. It was also a banker bar, where guys would ring a bell and buy shots for everyone there, so we had lots of free drinks. Then we took the first train of the day back to my place and had sex. Then I was violently ill in my toilet and she went home. Anyway, it cost me nothing.

Reactions: requiemmorrow