What is the cheapest way for sex in Japan (and where)

I have always been terrible at pick-ups and meeting strangers in general. But once I walked into a bar in Roppongi, already drunk after leaving a wedding reception. A cute Irish girl chatted me up. I bought her a drink, and she bought me one, so they canceled each other out. It was also a banker bar, where guys would ring a bell and buy shots for everyone there, so we had lots of free drinks. Then we took the first train of the day back to my place and had sex. Then I was violently ill in my toilet and she went home. Anyway, it cost me nothing.
Sounds like a great plot for a movie.

Reactions: Alice
Girlfriends are paid subscriptions: it loves to upsell you on premium features, sex can be removed from the catalog without prior notice, and you never know before subscribing if you're finally joining a service that offers anal and costume play like the competition.

Then you find out there's pay per view, and sometimes a service offers things to non-subscribers only, and doesn't notify the subscriber...

(of course, if you're rich you can skip all of this and just buy physical media, put it on a shelf and own it forever; ok I might have gone too far with this analogy. LOL)
I'm in tears with this analogy, cracked me up for sure!

I live between Gotanda and Kinshicho. Kinshicho definitely has the best and cheap to offer. Gotanda is okay too
How much real experience do you have here? For the past 15 years at least, the Gotanda situation has been had a much larger profile than Kinshicho.

I usually go to a -freelance website- and message the girls(manager) on LINE
1000-2500 thb
2500thb is usually 60-90mins
Certainly, freelancers are always bound to be cheaper than go-go dancers.

That said, I remember an era when short time with a freelancer could be had for only 500 baht. Yeah, I’m f’ing old…

Last edited:
Reactions: Doggyfong and Alice
Last time I tried, well before Covid, you could - on a good day - get FS with a cute, young Japanese girl for 15k at a Kirari Deai. But after adding the hotel, would still come to a bit more than 100 Euro. Also a very time consuming activity.
Also you have to pay the deai cafe. 6600 total or 4400 total for kirari depending if you’re already a member.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
As it turns out, that story about the 6,000 baht bar fine in Bangkok was an April Fool’s joke even though the column came out on March 31st rather than April 1st. Shit, I fell for it.
Haha - unfortunately, he hit a little too close to the kind of thing the bar owners at Nana and Cowboy would absolutely do if they collaborated.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
How much real experience do you have here? For the past 15 years at least, the Gotanda situation has been had a much larger profile than Kinshicho.
Well well. Looks like I have to write a review soon. Lol

Well well. Looks like I have to write a review soon. Lol
Only write a review if there is attached shop and the experience can be repeated with contact information.
We don't publish strictly those that are street pickups without contact info/website/address, etc.

I'm aware of Kinshicho, but Gotanda was/is still more prominent in that regard.