What is the number one thing someone should see if they visit Japan?

Lokus

TAG Member
Reaction score
What would be the number one thing I should check out while I'm in Japan?(besides the BEAUTIFUL women who use these forums) what would some of you say is something that no one should leave Japan without seeing? it could be big like a shrine or as small as a bar or cafe. Speak to me my TAG sempais I'm all ears/eyes lol.

also a quick shout out to the Lovely women i have already been in touch with about my trip in march your great and hats off to you for the already outstanding customer service

What would be the number one thing I should check out while I'm in Japan?(besides the BEAUTIFUL women who use these forums) what would some of you say is something that no one should leave Japan without seeing? it could be big like a shrine or as small as a bar or cafe. Speak to me my TAG sempais I'm all ears/eyes lol.

also a quick shout out to the Lovely women i have already been in touch with about my trip in march your great and hats off to you for the already outstanding customer service

March is likely too early but Shinjuku Gyoen looks absolutely amazing when the Sakura are in full bloom. Google around for the cherry blossom calendar before your trip.

March is likely too early but Shinjuku Gyoen looks absolutely amazing when the Sakura are in full bloom. Google around for the cherry blossom calendar before your trip.
yes i assumed i might be a little early for the sakura trees sadly due to the overwhelming number of people who asked for time in April off I was not able to take vacation that month due to only having a couple years at my current job verses the people with 5+ years lol I guess its just more reason to go back again

Unfortunately I will not be in Japan in time for this

Sorry about that. There are several other fertility-themed festivals like Honen Matsuri in Komaki and Kanamara Matsuri in Kawasaki, but there are many more, say, normal traditional festivals (or "matsuri" in Japanese). Going one of those would give you a very Japanese experience. Bon Voyage!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not really a beautiful thing to see but definitely try karaoke!
Its a lot of fun and all the big chains have the options of English menue and English songs.

Reactions: Jbagz and Lokus
Not really a beautiful thing to see but definitely try karaoke!
Its a lot of fun and all the big chains have the options of English menue and English songs.
I don't... know my singing may be bad enough that they might deport me lol.

Actually.. I just realized you said "Japan" and not "Tokyo..

So um, shall I send you the UNESCO heritage guide for Japan? http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2251.html

Seriously though, if we're talking Japan and not Tokyo, then Kyoto has to be on the must visit list. It's all very touristy and all but Kiyomizudaira is ridiculous in all seasons. Pink in the late spring, green in the summer, gorgeous colours of fall..

Actually.. I just realized you said "Japan" and not "Tokyo..

So um, shall I send you the UNESCO heritage guide for Japan? http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2251.html

Seriously though, if we're talking Japan and not Tokyo, then Kyoto has to be on the must visit list. It's all very touristy and all but Kiyomizudaira is ridiculous in all seasons. Pink in the late spring, green in the summer, gorgeous colours of fall..
I am going to be on a tour in fact lol i will see Kyoto Nara Hakone as well as spending time in Tokyo

Reactions: AliceInWonderland