What is your favorite love hotel?

I'm pretty much only using the usual Pasha Hotel in Shinjuku - Not the newer one.
We don't go very often, but when we do, we usually stay for longer hours and having a nice room is important.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I regularly use the Pasha Resort Hotel, which have nice rooms and easy location. I was pleasantly surprised recently that in addition to the free mineral water, they also had a can of ラムネ. Probably special summer treat.
Recommended with two warnings: (i) do not go for any rooms on the 1st floor (near the reception). mobile phones don't work there, no coverage. (ii) 2-3 of the smaller rooms do not have a fridge with cold drinks, only pot and cups for hot drinks.

Others I would recommend in Shinjuku are Hotel Pasha and Hotel Forsion from the same group, though they are slightly a bit more expensive, and some DHs charge 1000-2000 yen extra for that location (considered Shinjuku, not Kabukicho).

Others I've heard good things of (from providers) are the Bali An LHs, though they are always full when I go (long wait even for チェックアウト待ち) and the lobby is very open, like a normal hotel.

mobile phones don't work there, no coverage.

That sounds like a recommendation for me! :p

All the girls I have been with have liked the Bali Ans. Some of the rooms are small for my liking but they are always nicely decorated.

That sounds like a recommendation for me! :p
Haha, in what way? It was a pain because I or the girl couldn't call the DH. In the end, the DH had the presence of mind to reach me through the LH room phone.
I still recommend Pasha Resort though, just not rooms 101 or 102.

I like the Domani in Ikebukuro. One of the nicer LH I've been to and conveniently located. The Lindon in Ikebukuro is also nice. It was just rebuilt a couple of years ago so still newish. The rooms with the rotenburo are great.

Outside of Tokyo is the Celeb near the Urawa I.C. Was seeing a girl in Saitama so used this place a few times. Very spacious rooms and baths. Also has a couple of nice rotenburo rooms. Convenient access of the highway, but not by train.

Definitely need to check out XO.in Shinjuku. Interested in a room with lots of mirrors.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Haha, in what way?

The only way to have any nice quiet alone time is to turn the phones off but if I forgot that I'm sure to have a call just at the most inconvenient time. :p

No reception means no disturbance.

I regularly use the Pasha Resort Hotel, which have nice rooms and easy location. I was pleasantly surprised recently that in addition to the free mineral water, they also had a can of ラムネ. Probably special summer treat.
Recommended with two warnings: (i) do not go for any rooms on the 1st floor (near the reception). mobile phones don't work there, no coverage. (ii) 2-3 of the smaller rooms do not have a fridge with cold drinks, only pot and cups for hot drinks.

Others I would recommend in Shinjuku are Hotel Pasha and Hotel Forsion from the same group, though they are slightly a bit more expensive, and some DHs charge 1000-2000 yen extra for that location (considered Shinjuku, not Kabukicho).

Others I've heard good things of (from providers) are the Bali An LHs, though they are always full when I go (long wait even for チェックアウト待ち) and the lobby is very open, like a normal hotel.
Also i wouldn't recommend going for the cheapest rooms in Pasha Resort. They are very reasonable priced but the space is really too small.
Pasha hotel doesn't have such small rooms but they start at a higher price.

I tried the President's room at Sara Kinshicho yesterday , with cosplay option (maid) for my darling SB and we both really enjoyed it!
Pricey (11,200 yen for 3 hours) and far from home but worth it if you wanna play your inner Trump/Big Shot CEO etc power fantasy. There is also a leather panel on one wall with some kind of hooks if you want to use ropes. Another wall is covered with a mirror and 3 "statues" protruding from it , of women's asses and legs in bent position. Fun!