Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ultimately I like missionary because of penetration and to see her facial expressions... among with a great view. Doggie can have a great view as well but with moderate size I'm wary of going too hard and deep. It's caused unexpected pain. Whereas mish allows a bit more free expression. I also just love watching a dick and pussy together

Doggie for me or sideways from behind. I love the feeling of a nice soft bottom against my thighs.

Reactions: Simonka
I've had a change of heart.

Attachments

• 16486966_10210032994075988_7045521443263335154_o.jpg
    16486966_10210032994075988_7045521443263335154_o.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Sudsy
Doge. But it's not possible with everyone :( Because I am tall with long legs. The guy has to be at least the same height with me, even then if he doesn't have the same body type it's pretty hard. Luckily I can orgasm in other positions as well but this one just gives me a more intense orgasm.

Doge. But it's not possible with everyone :( Because I am tall with long legs. The guy has to be at least the same height with me, even then if he doesn't have the same body type it's pretty hard. Luckily I can orgasm in other positions as well but this one just gives me a more intense orgasm.

Prone bone is my favourite and eliminates height difference problems.
I assume it stimulates the lady in the same way doggy does, and for the guy if you are an ass man its better than doggy too. Win-win

Reactions: Simonka
What is it called when the girl is face down and guy on top? I like that because you can feel her ass up against you and your dick presses her G-spot is what is likely the perfect way, and she can touch her clit too.

An ex loved reverse cow girl for the above reasons.

My favorite position is one that gets her off the best. If she told me that she had the most intense orgasms in the Jumanji position (Jumanji position- her face down, spread-eagle with her thighs supported on the tusks of the elephant, while a 3-toed sloth climbing the elephant's trunk licks her nipples with me plowing into her from behind while balancing tip-toed on the back of a drunken orangutan) my reply would be "Bartender! Get that ape another drink!"

Some positions are less comfortable than others and some positions make me cum quicker than others. Usually my favorite is the one that gives her the most pleasure or the one that brings us closer together. Depending on the height of the woman compared to my height, some positions are more pleasurable for both. Another factor is the situation that you are in. Sometimes in a more sensual situation, some positions are good. And in other situations where time or space is limited you have less options.

Voted Missionary and cowgirl. I noticed though that most Japanese girls liked doggy and very few have the stamina for cowgirl. Rikako is an exception though, she’s got the stamina and technique for it.

Reactions: Rikako Katayama