What Is Your Most Memorable/favourite Sexual Encounter?

Whateveryouwant

TAG Member
Reaction score
Most memorable - up against a tree at a festival haha.

Favourite - When my partner and I stayed at his parents villa for the first time and it was after not seeing eating other for a week. It was like eating a feast after not eating for weeks and having to do it in secret haha.

I have many hot memories and particular ones I can tell about ones in uncomon places or ones when did it so many times we couldn't even count but my favorite one is quite the opposite.

we were both married (separately), and although the relation was ambiguous we weren't supposed to cross the line. she came alone to my country for a visit and I got a short term appartment for her. we were always surrounded by friends who didn't want to leave the drinking parties so during most of the week we only confirmed the chemistery with the eyes language.

one night two friends disagreed so much on a trivial subject they ruined the party and everyone left (finally !). I stayed of course and we decided to go to sleep ... in the same bed (there was only one in that appartment).
no light but a little of the moon's rays coming through the window, both in the bed, we both were supposed to be tired but both couldn't sleep. the sexual tension was so strong the room could be used as diving chamber. the silence was so loud ... I could hear her heartbeat and mine trough the mattress driving me crazy like a hypnothic drum.

I moved my shoulder just to arrange my position but then she moved to as if she was answering. I turned to face her and she was facing me with open eyes that surprisingly put me at ease and I started drawning into those eyes until I noticed I touched her lips. having an irrational line not to cross on mind, we started unintentionaly tease each other with our lips, with our hands, with our breath. my hand was elecrifying her skin and going up from her hips to her face, passing by her pubis then her chest and avoiding her most private places with restrain.

her lips slided from my ear to my choulder and kissed my neck on the way. I then kissed her forehed then started going down and stopped on her lips but I refrained again from kissing her and continued down and down through her chest then her belly and refrained again when I reached the panty. my hand started moving up slowly from her knee till it reached the other limit of the panty. As I kept avoinding the "dangerous zone" I didn't realise I was bringing together the two limits I mentionned and then I lifted the panty and started kissing under the line ... and refrained again.

she took her revenge and did the same kind of teasing to me. we kept the strange dance that got us into a trance till the morning. "You're driving me crazy" she said. "That's my line" I though, "my dick is hating me by now, I think he may take his luggage and get off my body" but I couln't speak a word.

I decided to stop, maybe I didn't want to take the responsibily for crossing the line. But as I laid my head on the pillow and puffed the heavy air blocking my chest while closing my eyes, I felt her hands capturing my soldier and the warmth of her tongue surrounding it. As I opened my eyes her blond hair was on my belly and even now I often think of that scene when doing myself a favor. I wanted to swap position before reaching the point of no-return but she put her hand on my chest to stop me as she insisted. I tried to warn her it was coming soon but it didn't stop her so I let it go. as she went up kissing my belly and my chest before reaching my mouth I wondered if she swallowed (which she confirmed later). we kept kissing and I decided to flip her and drag her to the side of the bed close to my pant. I went down on her while sneaking my hand into my poket to take a condom and I didn't know she came before I got in (which she also told me later) so I was keen on doing my best and we went on a wild version of the trance we were into.

Sorry for the long text and probably the bad english as I'm not native. but that's my most memorable time.

I have many hot memories and particular ones I can tell about ones in uncomon places or ones when did it so many times we couldn't even count but my favorite one is quite the opposite.

we were both married (separately), and although the relation was ambiguous we weren't supposed to cross the line. she came alone to my country for a visit and I got a short term appartment for her. we were always surrounded by friends who didn't want to leave the drinking parties so during most of the week we only confirmed the chemistery with the eyes language.

one night two friends disagreed so much on a trivial subject they ruined the party and everyone left (finally !). I stayed of course and we decided to go to sleep ... in the same bed (there was only one in that appartment).
no light but a little of the moon's rays coming through the window, both in the bed, we both were supposed to be tired but both couldn't sleep. the sexual tension was so strong the room could be used as diving chamber. the silence was so loud ... I could hear her heartbeat and mine trough the mattress driving me crazy like a hypnothic drum.

I moved my shoulder just to arrange my position but then she moved to as if she was answering. I turned to face her and she was facing me with open eyes that surprisingly put me at ease and I started drawning into those eyes until I noticed I touched her lips. having an irrational line not to cross on mind, we started unintentionaly tease each other with our lips, with our hands, with our breath. my hand was elecrifying her skin and going up from her hips to her face, passing by her pubis then her chest and avoiding her most private places with restrain.

her lips slided from my ear to my choulder and kissed my neck on the way. I then kissed her forehed then started going down and stopped on her lips but I refrained again from kissing her and continued down and down through her chest then her belly and refrained again when I reached the panty. my hand started moving up slowly from her knee till it reached the other limit of the panty. As I kept avoinding the "dangerous zone" I didn't realise I was bringing together the two limits I mentionned and then I lifted the panty and started kissing under the line ... and refrained again.

she took her revenge and did the same kind of teasing to me. we kept the strange dance that got us into a trance till the morning. "You're driving me crazy" she said. "That's my line" I though, "my dick is hating me by now, I think he may take his luggage and get off my body" but I couln't speak a word.

I decided to stop, maybe I didn't want to take the responsibily for crossing the line. But as I laid my head on the pillow and puffed the heavy air blocking my chest while closing my eyes, I felt her hands capturing my soldier and the warmth of her tongue surrounding it. As I opened my eyes her blond hair was on my belly and even now I often think of that scene when doing myself a favor. I wanted to swap position before reaching the point of no-return but she put her hand on my chest to stop me as she insisted. I tried to warn her it was coming soon but it didn't stop her so I let it go. as she went up kissing my belly and my chest before reaching my mouth I wondered if she swallowed (which she confirmed later). we kept kissing and I decided to flip her and drag her to the side of the bed close to my pant. I went down on her while sneaking my hand into my poket to take a condom and I didn't know she came before I got in (which she also told me later) so I was keen on doing my best and we went on a wild version of the trance we were into.

Sorry for the long text and probably the bad english as I'm not native. but that's my most memorable time.

Excellent story! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: e-smile

Amazing story!!!! Thank you so much for sharing such a tender and amazing experience.

Reactions: e-smile
My most memorable and most favorite encounters were actually with a certain client..

I think we met two or three times. Several months ago.

The chemistry was awesome. We had a lot in common, and he was sooo funny. It didn't feel like an appointment at all, but more like an FWB thing.. maybe even like a BF/GF thing.

He complimented me on the smallest things.. and made me feel so confident.. and my lord, he was awesome in bed. Best sex of my life... just thinking about it makes me wanna cry.. LOL.

I really wanted to get out of the client-provider relationship, and either make him an FWB or start dating him, but I didn't want to seem desperate or creepy.

I MISS HIM SO MUCH THOUGH.. :cry: Hahaha

WOW! He sounds amazing! I would have been so tempted to go for it! Connection (imo) is rare haha.

Thank you for sharing <3

I've mentioned it on here before, and I'm not sure if I should mention it again because it might freak some people out, but I was at a semi-regular music festival where I would meet a sex friend every time. Between festivals I had let on that I get turned on by sloppy seconds. One evening I got a text from her just saying something like '[my best friend's name]'s cum tastes delicious'. I just replied telling her to meet me at the toilets. She did and she sat on my cock for hours, french kissing me and telling me what she had just got up to with my best friend. At one point a cleaner banged on the door to make sure I hadn't passed out. Anyway, I told her to let him cum inside her the next night, which she did and that is the most memorable sex I have ever had. Again, I got a text; again, five minutes later I was licking her pussy and fucking her on the lawn outside the venue, not caring if anyone could see us, and then after cumming in her pussy I licked her out completely and snowballed her. It was so wrong on so many levels that it was just amazing, mind-blowing sex.

So I've been seeing a nice woman for the past few years. We have had sex on the roof of her apartment building, karaoke box, car at night, and various places in the home.

So the other day we meet up and spend a few hours at the cafe talking about the job, kids, etc. Unfortunately run out of time to go to a hotel so we go to her car which is parked in the lot at the department store. I'm expecting that she is just going to drop me off so I hop in the backseat as she has some stuff on the passenger seat.

Jokingly I tell her she should join me in the back for a quickie. Next thing I know she is sitting next to me. So we make a makeshift curtain and go to it. It's the middle of the day so people and cars are going by while we stay as low as we can. It was fun and memorable, but next time we'll save time to go to a hotel.

Memorable- too many to count, some embarrassing, some amazing, others funny
Favorite- Sex at the hilton hotel in hawaii with an american girl, getting laid while bar tending and then receiving a hefty tip, sex on the hood of a car, there are probably more, but i cant think of anything currently

Most memorabe (not for reasons involving the sex) would be once shortly after I graduated college, a friend of mine had gotten me a present in the form of an 18 year old girl with it a penchant for wanting to bed Asian guys.

I met up with her at another friend's house where I was staying and one thing led to another. To be honest, we both knew exactly why we were there so there wasn't much convincing each other. After all was said and done with, I was polite enough to clean the sheets and put new ones on the bed like a good guest.

Fast forward a few weeks and I'm having a beer with the guy who's house it is. Turns out the girl I was with broke off an acrylic nail that night we were going at it. My friend's girlfriend was cleaning the room and found it and thought he was cheating on her. I had to prove to her it was my fault and he wasn't cheating by describing the shape and color of the nail to her.

Most memorable was one from the year 1999. I was in the small town of Pai in Northern Thailand on my way to Laos for a millennium party by the Mekong river.

I was with a young Australian girl I had met on an island. I nicknamed her 'Squirter' for obvious reasons - she was multi-orgasmic and squirted every time. The mattress was perpetually soaked through from the hundreds of mini-fountains. On the third night of a four-day marathon session, we were gasping for some water but had none so ventured out into the still night. There were no shops, no water anywhere. Walking around, we spotted a food stall with three guys seated, drinking spirits. It was the only life in the sleeping town. We sat down and ordered beer. Then we noticed the guys were really drunk. Then we noticed they had guns tucked into the fronts of their pants. "Shit" we thought. Then they started bad-mouthing us. They stood up and waved their pistols at us. One started blabbering on about Americans (all in Thai). I was really starting to get worried. The pistols were in our faces. The noodle seller walked away. Suddenly, I mentioned in Thai that we weren't American - I was English and she was from Australia. Amazingly, their expressions changed, the shouting stopped, the pistols were stuffed down their pants and they sat down and forgot about us!

We said a polite goodnight and retreated back to Squirter's Hut. The sex after that was unbelievable. We had already been at it for days, but the intensity of sex after almost being shot was incredible. It really was sex to end the millennium.

This is a rejected review (all true, it wasn't posted because of a technicality) from a competitor's website. This was a very memorable encounter I had with a service provider in Seoul a couple of years ago.

I had been emailing XXXX all day on the train ride. I had some fetish requests in mind so I figured I should ask. She was game to all my requests for an extra fee. More on that later. She showed up dressed casually in jeans and a blouse. XXXX is a cute woman with a shapely figure. Decent C cup tits and nice ass. She has long hair below her shoulders. After I paid her she asked to use the bathroom (she had been sitting in her car for quite a while waiting on me). She excused herself to use the facilities. We were in a hotel with some modern decor, which included a glass door and glass walls on the bathroom. I admit that I was watching her piss (and getting turned on) and I don't know if she didn't notice me or just pretended she didn't. She even did that cute thing that women do before she dropped her pants--she turned on the faucet so I wouldn't hear her pee. When she was done she went to the sink to wash up and I stepped away so she wouldn't see me. When she came out she started a slow strip tease using what looked like sensual yoga moves, all the while rubbing me as I was undressing too. Eventually she got her down to her bra and panties. I was already naked by this time. I helped her out of her bra and she slipped her panties off and did one of the strangest (but still cute) things I have ever seen...she tied her long hair up in a ball with her panties. After we were naked we engaged in some DFK, then we went to the shower to clean up. She soaped me up and cleaned me all over, and I returned the favor. I made sure to play with her nice tits. I also fingered her wet cunt, and for good measure, I reached behind her and fingered her tight asshole. After we were all clean, we went to the bed to get it on. I had a great round of DFK and I went on to suck her tits and she returned the favor and sucked my nipples. The entire time I was fingering her shaved pussy. Soon I dove down to get a taste of her pretty cunt. DATY was clean and tasty. Flipped her over for some asslicking. That was clean and tasty too. Stuck my fingers in her pussy while I licked her brown hole. I was feeling frisky so I put the hat on and we did some fucking. We did doggie for a bit, fingering her ass with my thumb at the same time. Then we switched to missionary. When I was ready I ripped the cover off and she scrambled over so I could unload in her mouth. She didn't swallow so she went to the bathroom to spit. While in there, she took a pee break and I followed her into the bathroom. I stood there in front of her face with my dick in my hand. Just as we had discussed by email, I asked if I could piss on her. She nodded yes, and I stood there while she was on the toilet, cupping her tits with crossed arms and I unloaded a massive 20 second stream of piss on her chest while she just sat with her eyes closed and smiled. My piss just collected on her crossed arms, ran all over her body onto the floor. It was awesome! We then got back in the shower to clean up again. After we were done, we went back to bed for another round. This time I had her suck my cock. She gives good head too. I was still recovering from round one so I asked her to get her dildo and play with it. She put it in her cunt and soon I couldn't resist playing so I took over. I took the toy from her hands and started to fuck her cunt with it. To put her over the top, I also started fingering her ass too. She came hard, moaning and whimpering from all the attention. Soon I was ready again so I put a cover on and fucked her hard in a few positions. She was game to be fucked in the ass, but my dick was too big and her ass was too tight so I couldn't get more than the first inch in her butt. Final position we ended in was missionary. I pulled out of her wet cunt and shot on her stomach. I cleaned her up, we laid in bed for a while talking and making out, she also gave me a decent back massage, then went to the shower for some clean up. We washed each other off. She then undid her panties that were holding her hair up and wrung them in the sink. After her panties were sufficiently dry, she put them back on. After we got dressed, we both realized we were hungry and went out for a bite to eat together. I walked her back to her car, we hugged and said our goodbyes.

Favorite - Professor I met here in Japan who made me cum in 10 mins an amazing feat considering that it usually takes about 3 hours if not longer in order for me to cum. If you are wondering if we got together before this, we in fact did but it was only oral preformed other.

Memorable - To personal and that one left a huge hole in my heart.