What Is Your Preferred Neighborhood In Which To Get Hotel Or Delivery Health?

Which is your favorite neighborhood in which to get hotel or delivery health?

• Total voters
I voted for Uguisudani.

I feel like in other love hotel locations it is too likely that I will run into someone I know.

Really depends. Uguisudani is better for KDHs, obviously. Shinjuku and Shibuya tend to be kind of pricey. The few times I've been up to Ikebukuro it's been a nice mix of convenient to a 'west sider', and also fairly inexpensive.

I feel like in other love hotel locations it is too likely that I will run into someone I know.

It's a free country, why would you be worried if you run into someone you know? There's no rule/law against being in a particular area... you are an adult, right?

And on top of that, you spend enough time in Japan that it could happen?

I've lived hear nearly 10 years and I rarely bump into someone I know...

Reactions: MossBoss
It's a free country, why would you be worried if you run into someone you know? There's no rule/law against being in a particular area... you are an adult, right?

And on top of that, you spend enough time in Japan that it could happen?

I would just prefer to not run into someone I know while doing this. It is unlikely but it could happen.

Not that I've tried all of these neighbourhoods but in Shinjuku and Shibuya there are many live houses and clubs and that's my scene for meeting girls. The number of love hotels in these areas is convenient. For a date I think Shibuya is nicer and more up market. Hanging out in Shinjuku can feel a bit shady sometimes and there are lots of areas that smell of pee not very romantic.

Reactions: just4fun
Shinjuku feels like my 2nd home -- I spend a lot of time of there.

Reactions: meiji
Haha, I like Shibuya cause it's clustered nicely and a lot of good options, but even though I only had like 10 encounters there I managed to run into someone twice when walking my girl back to the station.
Luckily it's REALLY crowded there and I spotted them first so I easily ducked contact and did not have to introduce my "girlfriend" ;)