What kind of fetish is this?

nerdynerd

TAG Member
Reaction score
Someone sent me a picture of this (probably one of you guys) of a couple in Shibuya. What kind of fetish is this?

Attachments

• 4973756_615be8fdd6104.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 4973756_615be8ffa6a76.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 229
Why do you think it's a fetish? Perhaps they are just performing Steiner's curative eurythmy and 'dancing' Japanese katakana characters.

Someone sent me a picture of this (probably one of you guys) of a couple in Shibuya. What kind of fetish is this?

Or possibly you Lou-chan?

This was covered by SoraNews24 back in 2018 ("Japanese girls spotted stepping on foreigner outside Shibuya Station in Tokyo")....same pics.

This was covered by SoraNews24 back in 2018 ("Japanese girls spotted stepping on foreigner outside Shibuya Station in Tokyo")....same pics

Ah thank you. Thought maybe it was recent and made me want to meander into Shibuya in search of such activities. I think it would be interesting to watch. I don't know why it looks like she's looking through his wallet and taking all of his money in one pic. At first I thought maybe he got mugged and was getting robbed but was too drunk to resist.

Ah thank you. Thought maybe it was recent and made me want to meander into Shibuya in search of such activities. I think it would be interesting to watch. I don't know why it looks like she's looking through his wallet and taking all of his money in one pic. At first I thought maybe he got mugged and was getting robbed but was too drunk to resist.

It could very well be a domme session, where there's also a financial domination/pay pig element.