Guest viewing is limited

What kind of women make good wives?

SEXGOD

D.EVILGOD V-ORIGIN VHC V-CORES V-RPGS V-SEXGODS
Reaction score
Hey all, I like to share all my observations with everyone about the kind of women who make good wives for Alpha Males.

Firstly, a good wife knows how to endure all manner of stress and torture. How much emotional and mental duress arising from all manner of problems in marriages do women suffer? What kind of problems in marriages are there? Just take a good look at all manner of Asian love romantic family movies and dramas on the internet, Drama Cool and Kissasian being prime examples.

Even if you are a woman from the richest families from the planets, all women still suffer from lack of securities resulting from aging. Every woman is competing against every other woman in terms of beauty, sexiness, breast sizes, skin perfections, hairstyles, fashions, etc.

Those most beautiful women on the planet, if they are comparable to each other in terms of physical beauty, will then try to outdo each other in terms of intelligence and "culture", i mean manners and etiquette. Even the most well-mannered woman have a lack of emotional security inside them which will cause them to mentally and emotionally and physically look for flaws in any women better than them to tear them down.

I am a yellow fetish expert, aged 20 to 50 years old, all upper-middle to most elite richest international playboys on this planet. More to come..

There are all manner of games going on right now to see who can become the top wives in V-Harem. V-Harem is a most exclusive club for The Only Best Man on this planet. The games inflict all manner of mental, physical, emotional stress and torture on all female candidates in V-Harem. Just like the movies, dramas Liar.

Unfortunately, there are lots of loser women applying for V-Harem. One such loser woman is a woman named "Zhang Yue" a 48 year old woman from Beijing who is married in Sydney Australia to another Beijing man aged 44 years old. Both gave birth to a boy 12 years ago.

"Zhang Yue" is a middle-level banker in an Australian Bank. She has a total lack of awareness in her everyday actions. Her looks is a 5-6, her breasts are only A cup, she doesn't like sex with any man or woman, not even her best crush, called Kimura Takuya or Won Bin. In fact, "Zhang Yue" doesn't have any friends at all whom she can communicate with, much less best friends or sister-friends of either gender. "Zhang Yue" is the most lonely woman on this planet.

One of our friends know "Zhang Yue" pretty well. His name is called "Tom Liu". Please let me give you an excerpt of their current conversations right now to Enlighten you on how totally fucked up women can be, especially East Asian women who are considered to be "purer" women on this planet than Western women.

"Tom Liu": Why do you hate God V?

"Zhang Yue": I hate God V because I know with all my heart, that I can never be forgiven, for all my sins against God V. I am the woman who planned all the emotional attacks on God V by denying God V all male and female human interactions of positive outcomes. In fact, I planned to make God V as lonely as I am because God V destined that I be the ugliest, loneliest, lowest woman on this planet.

"Tom Liu": But the sad truth is, physically, there are plenty more women, East Asian or Western, who look much worse than you. You do not have as much wrinkles as older women, you don't suffer from acne rashes skin peeling problems although your looks have faded. But you have never been as beautiful at all on the exterior so why are you so insecure about your looks in the first place?

"Zhang Yue": I was one of those average looking women with no breasts who keep yearning for the richest, most good-looking men with greatest, most muscular bodies with the biggest dicks on this planet because I know that even if I am average-looking, I can prove my superiority to any females on this planet by having the best men on this planet.

"Tom Liu": You sound so much like ugly old men on this planet who are not rich at all, but who keeps yearning to buy the hearts and souls of the top actresses and top models of this planet by giving them money so that these ugly old men can sleep with these top actresses and top models.

"Zhang Yue": I don't have any money to buy men of any calibre. My husband only married me because he was too ugly to find anyone else, not too poor. He is shorter than me 1.6+m although i am just one or two cm taller than him. I also married my husband because I couldn't find anyone else. Both of us are under duress from our own families to start families of our own to keep up with the Joneses, in other words.

*DINNER SUPPER BREAK* - Maybe more to come later.

Quick answer to the original question : the type of women who don't marry ! :D
(Damn i just created a Zen koan on TAG! Genius)

Reactions: Jbagz
, especially East Asian women who are considered to be "purer" women on this planet than Western women.

LOL

I laugh, but I agree with this statement, at least to a certain extent.

Siamese Twins??

Riddle solved

Not possible. Siamese twins or conjoined twins have to be of the same sex.

Conjoined twins are genetically identical, and are, therefore, always the same sex. They develop from the same fertilized egg, and they share the same amniotic cavity and placenta.

Twinning occurs one of two ways: either a woman releases two eggs instead of the usual one or she produces only one egg that divides after fertilization. If she releases two eggs, which are fertilized by separate sperm, she has fraternal twins. When a single, fertilized egg divides and separates, she has identical or paternal twins.

In the case of conjoined twins, a woman only produces a single egg, which does not fully separate after fertilization. The developing embryo starts to split into identical twins during the first few weeks after conception, but stops before the process is complete. The partially separated egg develops into a conjoined fetus.

http://www.umm.edu/programs/conjoined-twins/facts-about-the-twins

Haha. I'm going to use that to describe myself from now on.
I'm gonna write to the government and ask to get it added to the marital status section of the next census.
That would make a significant % of husbands !

Haha. I'm going to use that to describe myself from now on.
I'm gonna write to the government and ask to get it added to the marital status section of the next census.

BTW, of the term "married bachelor" is common in philosophical discussions. It is usually used to illustrate concepts and terms used in logical arguments, especially when dealing with subjunctive possibilities and logical impossibilities.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Hey all, I like to share all my observations with everyone about the kind of women who make good wives for Alpha Males.

I think the question should be what makes a good husband for a Japanese wife?

Its fine being an alpha male, but can he be a good provider?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What makes an alpha male anyway?
If I prefer to stay on the couch writing on TAG eating potato chips can I still be an alpha male? Like, juste after I will do 2 or 3 push-ups or maybe grab the TV remote and watch some football , yeah, definitely alpha-male that ! :)

Reactions: owlet