What makes a service luxury?

Barro27

TAG Member
Reaction score
Good evening,

For example, what makes a soapland luxury, aside from the very high price point? Let's say i won the lotto and want to splurge, what would i gain by reaching out to one of those luxury shops instead of midrange price points?

Kind regards,

Yours truly

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Does not only apply to the providers but also the shops. Some cheaper shops are freshly renovated and have really nice rooms....and some more expensive ones feel like they have seen better days.

If you just go once the probability is higher that you get great service at an expensive place....but if you go more often and know more places there is no point to hand out wads of cash.

Reactions: Alice
Let's say i won the lotto and want to splurge, what would i gain by reaching out to one of those luxury shops instead of midrange price points?
If it's a luxury soapland with pride the girls have taken courses/seminars in different skills like matplay, customer service etc etc and it sometimes show. So they most likely know more techniques than girls with the same specs at cheaper shops.

In some cases the staff, facilities and drinks offered are better.

Many Luxury soaps also only have provider's with certain specs, height, age, weight etc.

Many of above things don't apply to foreign clientele though.
If you book someone and have zero chemistry, it might as well have been a budget shop.
Absolutely true.

Also, more high end places will gladly take foreigners for an upcharge (don't expect the same access to the roster or in many cases same level of service).

Reactions: Cinnabums
I recently had my first high end soapland experience with a high ranker (review pending). It was a good experience no doubt, but I also went to a cheaper priced soapland the next day and had a way better experience for 1/3 the price (or half the price in it you put them to the same time). Better technique and chemistry

If you are going in blind, the odds of having a good experience at a high end shop is better.

That can be mitigated by finding girls who are well reviewed at cheaper shops though.

Dunno.. too rich for me... but my eyesight and memory are bad in my old age, so probably not worth

So it is worth it or not?

Problems like magic panel, staff available, quality of installations, providers looks and skills... The higher the rank of the local, the higher probability of having a good time, so you say.

But with budget soaplands you can have 3-4 expereinces compared to a luxury soapland. So, if you have only 1 good experience you compensate the other 3. But if you have 2 to 4 good experiences, your profit increases. But if you have a bad experience in luxury, you are screwed.

It is really worth it then?

Yes, I like maths, statistics and economy:ROFLMAO:

But with budget soaplands you can have 3-4 expereinces compared to a luxury soapland.
Your math is halting a bit, very few budget shops will give you 3-4 120 mins sessions for 65-90K!
However you can get a number of shorter sessions for that price.
Example, I played at KiraJo today, 60mins/25,000.

So it is worth it or not?

Problems like magic panel, staff available, quality of installations, providers looks and skills... The higher the rank of the local, the higher probability of having a good time, so you say.

But with budget soaplands you can have 3-4 expereinces compared to a luxury soapland. So, if you have only 1 good experience you compensate the other 3. But if you have 2 to 4 good experiences, your profit increases. But if you have a bad experience in luxury, you are screwed.

It is really worth it then?

Yes, I like maths, statistics and economy:ROFLMAO:
Found the Ferengi.

1710426175550.jpeg

My favorite Cheap Soap Girl said that in a luxury / high end soap, she washes AND dries you, she helps you undress and dress, and the shop has a wider selection of beverages. Other than that they fuck and suck about the same.

Example, I played at KiraJo today, 60mins/25,000.
kirajo, darling course yshirt, blue tokyo, hibiki, club39 only differ by less than 10k yen.

yet only blue tokyo is considered luxury in CH categorization due to minimum course is 120 minute.

My favorite Cheap Soap Girl said that in a luxury / high end soap, she washes AND dries you, she helps you undress and dress, and the shop has a wider selection of beverages. Other than that they fuck and suck about the same.
I was shocked when the girl took off my socks at one of cheap shop lol.

anyway kaoru SOP (minus toe insertion) is definitely those of luxury shop style.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
I thought the point of this forum was to avoid duds and know who’s who in quality, to find the real premium girls regardless of prices and shops. Like I’m pretty sure Kaoru could comfortably be a premium shop lady if she wanted to, judging from reviews of those places.

I thought the point of this forum was to avoid duds and know who’s who in quality, to find the real premium girls regardless of prices and shops
If gaijin tax and gaijin NG was not a thing, I’m sure there’d be way more choices out there than just Kaoru

You can solve gaijin NG if you contact the girl directly in the age of SNS, but I don’t think I’ve seen someone do that with gaijin tax besides Alice from Club 39 with repeaters

If gaijin tax and gaijin NG was not a thing, I’m sure there’d be way more choices out there than just Kaoru

You can solve gaijin NG if you contact the girl directly in the age of SNS, but I don’t think I’ve seen someone do that with gaijin tax besides Alice from Club 39 with repeaters

Of course there are numberous amazing providers out there, but Kaoru is recommended because she is fine with foreigners that don't speak Japanese and can communicate a bit in English as well.

The other thing is that the P4P situation in Japan has taken a noticable turn to the worse with more and more shops introducing high foreigner taxes.....and of course we had to read the usual shitty stories from idiots from time to time.

I think this resultet in a lot of member of this forum to be a bit more tight lipped about their mongering. Sure, you can read some stories and reviews here and there, but I think most people who have been on TAG for longer don't share their tops anymore.

I thought the point of this forum was to avoid duds and know who’s who in quality, to find the real premium girls regardless of prices and shops. Like I’m pretty sure Kaoru could comfortably be a premium shop lady if she wanted to, judging from reviews of those places.
Her service level yes. And for foreigners definitely.

However with her age and without being a famous AV star, the only high end shops that would likely hire her are NS places. She’s wise to opt for covered services at a more reasonable price.

Don’t forget the Japanese have access to a lot of girls that are foreigner NG and a lot of stores that are also foreigner NG. Just because Kaoru is one of the best options for foreigners doesn’t mean the high end shops are lining up to hire her, especially with all these girls in their early 20s joining in the industry nowadays.

Her service level yes. And for foreigners definitely.

However with her age and without being a famous AV star, the only high end shops that would likely hire her are NS places.
Indeed, and she is also getting shit on the more poisonous Japanese message boards for catering to us.
She sells out at Y-Shirts and probably earn more that way than being not fully booked at a pricier option.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
When Zaa is added to the front, it is luxury. Zaa Premium Malts. Zaa Luxury Soapland.

A lot of it is BS that I don't personally care about. I don't care if the tencho is wearing a white shirt and bowtie. It is nice to have the girl order drinks and have them delivered to the room, but I am also OK with a bottle of Ilohas from the vending machine. The most I have ever spent for a session in Japan was 90k for 120min at Versailles. I had a 80min session at Kirajo today for 32k that was more enjoyable.

It depends on where your priorities lie.

However, if I am ever feeling especially flush with cash, I would like to arrange a 3P some day, which isn't cheap even at budget places.

However, if I am ever feeling especially flush with cash, I would like to arrange a 3P some day, which isn't cheap even at budget places.
Just make sure you find 2 ladies who know/comfortable with each other otherwise it's sorta meh. If you can watch them play with each other or have them do things like duo BJ then thats awesome, but neither of those are a given if the girls aren't comfortable with each other.

Reactions: thirdman and Alice
A lot of it is BS that I don't personally care about. I don't care if the tencho is wearing a white shirt and bowtie. It is nice to have the girl order drinks and have them delivered to the room, but I am also OK with a bottle of Ilohas from the vending machine. The most I have ever spent for a session in Japan was 90k for 120min at Versailles. I had a 80min session at Kirajo today for 32k that was more enjoyable.
Don’t forget the male staff kneeling on the floor bowing to you. 😂

Reactions: Cinnabums
It is nice to have the girl order drinks and have them delivered to the room, but I am also OK with a bottle of Ilohas from the vending machine.

Yeah, totally worth it to pay a few 10k more to get a 100 yen tea delivered to the room...