What men do behind women's backs

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Okay, guys. Time to be honest. When you're with a girl and she isn't looking or is out of the room for a while, have you ever done a little poking around or something the average person would find perverted? At the office, I have seen guys hover around the desks of hot girls (corporate eye candy) after hours to sniff their chairs and what not, and that's just one of the many examples of this I could give.

Please share your experiences or knowledge if you have any.

Anyway, I found a funny skit by legendary Japanese comedian Shimura Ken on this and wanted to share it with you. If you've been in Japan during the 80's or early 90's, you would know that Shimura Ken and Kato Cha were the most popular sketch duo because they dealt in immature and adult humor that has mostly been banned from TV in the past 20 years. (Where have all the bare boobs on prime time TV gone!?)

In this clip, both of them play bellhops in a hotel and it's worth a few good laughs. (No subtitles, sorry) For the sketch I'm talking about, skip to the 2:56 mark. Enjoy!

Last edited:
At the office, I have seen guys hover around the desks of hot girls (corporate eye candy) after hours to sniff their chairs and what not, and that's just one of the many examples of this I could give.
I guess these guys are the same types running around sniffing bicycle seats. :ROFLMAO:

Let's see... I'll admit to light sniffing of my gf's clothes just after she's taken them off. She always smells really good and the combination of her body chemicals and the perfume/body lotion turns me on something fierce. Whatever the magical combo she wears most of the time, it kills me every single time.

I don't recall doing more than that... unless we're talking about behind clothes doors when we're both doing stuff that we'd probably not say in public. LOL.

Once I stole a ring from a woman to give it to another girl. The woman was my mum and the girl was my first crush, in kindergarden. Needless to say I had to give it back. The girl’s dad was the local police officer. Even to this day my mum likes to shame me with this story at family events. Sigh!

I guess these guys are the same types running around sniffing bicycle seats. :ROFLMAO:

Let's see... I'll admit to light sniffing of my gf's clothes just after she's taken them off. She always smells really good and the combination of her body chemicals and the perfume/body lotion turns me on something fierce. Whatever the magical combo she wears most of the time, it kills me every single time.

I don't recall doing more than that... unless we're talking about behind clothes doors when we're both doing stuff that we'd probably not say in public. LOL.

That's not very perverted though. I know plenty of girls who would find the fact that you like your GF's scent hot "romantic".

When I was young, I sniffed a pretty girl's shoes once. Regretted it. Didn't like her anymore after that.:arghh:

That's not very perverted though. I know plenty of girls who would find the fact that you like your GF's scent hot "romantic".

When I was young, I sniffed a pretty girl's shoes once. Regretted it. Didn't like her anymore after that.:arghh:

Ah ah ! Good one! Yes, sadly and incredibly, the most divine ladies might have smelly feet too...

Once I stole a ring from a woman to give it to another girl. The woman was my mum and the girl was my first crush, in kindergarden. Needless to say I had to give it back. The girl’s dad was the local police officer. Even to this day my mum likes to shame me with this story at family events. Sigh!

Haha, that's a cute story though! I think when we're that young, we're also too young to be perverted or creepy. We just don't know.

Yes, well it still makes her laugh for sure.
My first fail at P4P, at the tender age of 5 :(

Yes, but it's like learning a musical instrument or a second language. If you start real early, you're likely to have a better chance at becoming really good at it. You must be a p4p god.

Reactions: Frenchy
Yes, well it still makes her laugh for sure.
My first fail at P4P, at the tender age of 5 :(
At the age of 5, I cornered my crush at kindergarten and forced a kiss on him nearby the play area. Then went home that evening and proudly told my parents about my achievement.

In college, I found him on Facebook. He still had a pretty face. Wrote him an apology letter, got no reply back...

At the age of 5, I cornered my crush at kindergarten and forced a kiss on him nearby the play area. Then went home that evening and proudly told my parents about my achievement.

In college, I found him on Facebook. He still had a pretty face. Wrote him an apology letter, got no reply back...

This is how fragile boys are traumatized for life. Shame on you Simonka!
(Ps: dont apply for a position at the supreme court in whatever your country is :D)

Shame on him!

I had a Johnny's idol type face back in grade school, so I often had young innocent girls uncontrollably kiss or try to make out with me.
Being a dumb boy at the time, I didn't know how to reciprocate. (And maybe it was for the better)

One girl who got really frisky with me back in the second grade had a mom who was also a teacher. When she found out I was the object of her
sweet daughter's affection, all I got were tough grades and rude treatment.

But now, I have lost those looks... Really wish I had them back.

Reactions: Simonka

I think a lot of guys have done the same thing. Just one word of caution, which I think is pretty common sense, but sniffing bras is okay. It's the panties you need to be careful of.
Have had one too many thongs and lacy panties numb my sense of smell for the better part of 10 minutes, if you know what I mean.

But, I'll be honest, guys' underwear are much more dangerous, even atomic. :dead:

I like and appreciate men who wear cologne. Sometimes when I greet a man and he is wearing a scent that I am drawn to, I have the tendency to hug them just a little bit longer than normal. Lol

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be about guys talking about and disrespecting women in general and often their GFs/SOs/wives in particular... :cautious::((n)

Or perhaps complaining about the price of p4p fun.

-Ww

This is how fragile boys are traumatized for life. Shame on you Simonka!
(Ps: dont apply for a position at the supreme court in whatever your country is :D)
My mum rolled her eyes and told my father:
“Not only she has your looks but your behavior too”
:D

Oh, i did the same thing in primary school at maybe 6 or 7.
The other kids were pressuring me to kiss this boy i had a huge crush on, as a way to humiliate him i guess (just because kissing was embarrassing for boys at that age, i guess.) They actually cornered him and made sure he didn’t get away. I saw it as a win win because i was into him and I wanted the other kids to like me. So i kissed him and i think he cried and later he asked me why i had done it. :( i wish i had realized that was an awful thing to do.

We did become friends again after that though and went on a sort of movie date when i was 11 or 12 but didn’t kiss at all that time.

I've done some stupid things related to really hot women, usually when I'm drunk, not gonna talk about them here. Men are stupid.
Its ok. You will not be Justice Meiji anyway

Reactions: meiji

Oh, i did the same thing in primary school at maybe 6 or 7.
The other kids were pressuring me to kiss this boy i had a huge crush on, as a way to humiliate him i guess (just because kissing was embarrassing for boys at that age, i guess.) They actually cornered him and made sure he didn’t get away. I saw it as a win win because i was into him and I wanted the other kids to like me. So i kissed him and i think he cried and later he asked me why i had done it. :( i wish i had realized that was an awful thing to do.

I like the aggression of a woman who goes after what she likes! The two of you can corner me anytime!:p