What music do you like to listen to?

Aaah you and your Vikings’ fetish :)

I mean half of the people here are infected with Yellow Fever, so.. everyone has their fetishes..

I mean half of the people here are infected with Yellow Fever, so.. everyone has their fetishes..
Absolutely, No judgment at all. hey I even went to an A-Ha concert in Denmark once (not proud of it)

Reactions: Simonka

Just half? What is the other half then, some weirdos? :p

Very cool Norwegian band. I can totally imagine this song being used on an episode of Vikings.

I actually first thought this is from the Vikings.

Reactions: Majestyk

Yellow fever
is an acute viral haemorrhagic disease transmitted by infected mosquitoes. The "yellow" in the name refers to the jaundice that affects some patients. Symptoms of yellow feverinclude fever, headache, jaundice, muscle pain, nausea, vomiting and fatigue.

Yellow fever is an acute viral haemorrhagic disease transmitted by infected mosquitoes. The "yellow" in the name refers to the jaundice that affects some patients. Symptoms of yellow feverinclude fever, headache, jaundice, muscle pain, nausea, vomiting and fatigue.
The one I’m talking about is often transmitted by Japanese ladies, and sometimes ladies of preferably East Asian descent.
However, in some severe cases it can be transmitted by Asian men to Western women as well :)
Symptoms often include increased sexual appetite, watching JAV, making poor financial decisions and delirium.

Last edited:
The one I’m talking about is often transmitted by Japanese ladies, and sometimes ladies of preferably East Asian descent.
However, in some severe cases it can be transmitted by Asian men to Western women as well :)
Symptoms often include increased sexual appetite, watching JAV, making poor financial decisions and delirium.
Oh that yellow fever! I caught that in the 90s.

Reactions: Simonka
Oh that yellow fever! I caught that in the 90s.
Yeah everyone catches some type of fever at some point. And then after having plenty of interaction with different people you realize sexual gratification is not skin deep.. at least I did.

Yeah everyone catches some type of fever at some point. And then after having plenty of interaction with different people you realize sexual gratification is not skin deep.. at least I did.
. Well, it’s nice to know that!

This has been playing in a loop after I logged off work a couple of hours ago.

The theme from Halloween.

I was reminiscing about my delightful date last December in Ginza and this oldie popped in my head. Sure hope to visit Japan again this year.

Love Won’t Let Me Wait
A hit single from 1975 by Major Harris.

Reactions: Majestyk and Sudsy
Reactions: Old Cesar
Too late for a Hu concert.

Iron Maiden is coming in May. Anyone have a favorite Iron Maiden song?