Guest viewing is limited

What percentage of sex is P4P?

Mr 3

TAG Member
Reaction score
As I read many of these posts, it becomes so glaring to me of how many of our sex lives are so different.

So I became curious. Out of the rough total amount of times you have sex, what percentage of it is P4P?

Do you guys still enjoy having sex with your spouse?

As for my situation, my wife and I only engage in P4P as a couple. We only play with other women. P4P plays only a small component of our sex life, maybe 5% or less. With that being said, we cherish every encounter and each one is a huge contribution to our marriage. We engage in P4P not because something is missing in our marriage. We do it to add sugar and spice to something already nice. ;)

Out of the rough total amount of times you have sex, what percentage of it is P4P?

What is the unit of sex in this context? :p I am asking not only because I am a smart-ass but also because that will make a big difference in my numbers.

When I am having a session with one of my lady friends we usually try to reserve the whole day for it. So it might be lunch, then go to take advantage of the daytime rates in a hotel and emerge after eight or so hours to have dinner and drinks.

My p4p visits are reserved for those times when I am too drunk or too tired or too lazy to do that so I usually just pop in(to) some fine establishment for 40 minutes or an hour max.

If these different sessions are both counted as "one sex" then I might be 50-50. If we count the pops I manage then we are somewhere around 75-25. And if we count the pops she has then it is even more unbalanced. :eek:

And as previously already stated I do still enjoy sex with the spouses I meet. :cool:

For me the percentage has changed quite A LOT over time. In the last few years it has been quite close to 100% p4p, and for the first several years of my sex life, it was 100% np4p. Overall the fraction of p4p has been increasing as I aged, but there have been periods of years along the way in which p4p was a minor part, say 5% or less. During periods in which I had a lot of np4p sex, I tended to have quite a bit more sex (for economic reasons if no other), but in the last decade or so, that hasn't been true. And, of course, I had sex more often when I was younger because I could!

I'd love to know how it divides over my whole life, but I really can't see any way to make a reasonably reliable guesstimate beyond saying that both must be major fractions. In other words, I'm pretty confident that neither p4p nor np4p has been over, say, 80%.

(I am counting sugaring as p4p even though some of my sugar arrangements don't fit into that category nearly as well as others.)

Great question, thanks! I hope more people post serious answers.

-Ww

Less than or just barely 1% total. I finally went into a sexy kyaba for the first time two years ago, and I enjoyed talking to total strangers and seeing what does or doesn’t develop, but beyond that only for some very specific events was anything involving a sex act tied to an exchange of money.

I probably would be a total maniac if there weren’t a paper trail everywhere, and even now I’m like “shit I probably shouldn’t be seen here”, but It’s just fine reading y’all’s different accounts; from perspectives of providers as well as the living jackhammer Ah Toh.

Honestly? This whole ball got rolling when I was with an old friend who asked me to meet in a strop club back in Miami because I was coming in from out of town, hadn’t seen local women in ages, and it was safer meeting there with security at the door and bouncers everywhere than if I was sitting somewhere in a bar or walking around outside looking to meet up with him. Yes, go to the strip club - it’s the safe place to be. So I met him, and despite being me I was totally uncomfortable around the p4p world of course but even that any kind of open objectification of, in this case, women. I had a terrible time. I ended up befriending a woman of Japanese-Cuban descent (her name, Kazuna, gave it away), ended up talking about how it wasn’t a meat market all the time and a range of people come there, and how much she got out of her job there and clients elsewhere.

I called some old college friends who did sex work professionally or on the side (but like, it wasn’t exactly worth bringing up in conversation previously), chatted about my experience and thinking, set up an engagement, received service and we had a fucking excellent time, and since then I’ve been more open-minded but still ... not really needing to go that route.

That might change in time as I get older and ever more lecherous, but I’m just sharing my account as I’m sure there’s a wide, wide range of personalities on the board.

I'm sorry to say in the last year or so its been about 75% p4p for me. I just can't seem to find what I am looking for in non-p4p lately. I think part of it's that I don't have the time and energy that it takes to seek out non-p4p partners. p4p just takes less effort, an probably only costs slightly more $ all things considered. But my sexual appetite is still not satisfied even if I combine both p4p + non-p4p.

No, it's p4p only if you jerk off and then hand me that 5k. And preferably with the other hand, thanks.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Classic example of why your presence was so missed on this board. So glad the Beautiful One has returned. :)

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
p4p % is statistically insignificant and within the margin or error.

P4p is great when i don’t feel like playing silly tinder games or having to make excuses to get someone to leave my apartment in the morning.

Reactions: LeonGRAY and Mr 3