What song does New Hot Point have on loop?

tofubear18

TAG Member
Reaction score
For my New Hot Point regulars, you know what I'm talking about. After that long-ass wait not trying to make eye contact with other dudes you get in that tiny room and you get the welcome message .... and you hear that damn song that sounds like we're about to take off on a girl's space ship. It's Japanese but entirely sung in English.

The only words I can make out are:

We are travelers
nanananana
with rhythm and harmony
we reach the aiiiiiiir

What in the world is that song? My lyrics could be totally off. Googling is no use.

I want to see if I have a pavlovian junk reaction at home when it comes on.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Someone try and sing/hum it themselves and upload it here?
Or is that a job best left to notevenDave?

Ah pavlovian reaction. :D
Even after almost 10 years, I still get an involuntary boner smelling the perfume of the first girl I was with.

Good question haha. I often wonder the same thing. The music there is pretty awful though. Usually they play some emo-ish country song during the wait which is just terrible. Some of the lyrics are super emotional too so I'm always thinking "WTF". I'd rather hear repetitive and/or sexy techno or something.

LOL, i doubt they accept women...

So he's grumpy? Well, some people mention a more patient young guy being at the front desk at some days, so maybe he can help.

That would be an interesting test; would they let a girl in to see the show? I would guess it would be better to start with someone who looks Japanese though.

And if you look at the Encyclopedia Britannica I am pretty sure his picture is right there next to the definition of grumpy. :D

That would be an interesting test; would they let a girl in to see the show? I would guess it would be better to start with someone who looks Japanese though.

And if you look at the Encyclopedia Britannica I am pretty sure his picture is right there next to the definition of grumpy. :D

The funny thing is if you asked the girls working at NHP, most of them would probably be more comfortable with a girl in their booth as opposed to some of the men that end up in there. Of course I have no way of proving this but I'm just going to generalize and stereotype and assume I'm 100% correct.

The funny thing is if you asked the girls working at NHP, most of them would probably be more comfortable with a girl in their booth as opposed to some of the men that end up in there. Of course I have no way of proving this but I'm just going to generalize and stereotype and assume I'm 100% correct.
Maybe not.
In shops that offer 3p, the girls rarely touch each other, while they could "avoid" playing with the client if they would put on a lesbian show.
And that without the task of fingering her to an orgasm in 4 minutes or giving quick oral with a dental dam, which should be options if the NHP girls would actually serve female clientele.

OK BOYS! I was sitting in the lobby after surrendering my phone and the song came on, so I pretended to have something important to do and grabbed my phone, inched towards the door, and after a few Shazam tries finally got it! The song is called Traveler by Calumet.

My hair stands up when I listen to it

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8696493

You can rip it to MP3 by searching for a nicovideo ripper online

Just when you thought this thread was over I have returned with GOLD! The whole sequence that they play, including the two American girls talking, is part of one CD. I thought they had a jukebox with a bunch of stuff, and they might, but both of the songs and the "what did you think of the party? let's go put on our makeup and meet some hot guys!" thing comes from this:

The other song they play is called "Hipster Girl" from this album. I ripped it at 320k if anyone needs it! lol. The singer Calumet's real name is Nami Miyahara, and she does children's music. I wonder what she would think if she knew she was the voice of this place? lol

Last edited:
As I said before, you are a hero. I would love to hear a copy of that song. Could you upload it?
Also which track on the CD has the girls talking? I looked for all the tracks on YouTube and I can find them all except for the "Melody Yoko" ones.

Last edited:
OK BOYS! I was sitting in the lobby after surrendering my phone and the song came on, so I pretended to have something important to do and grabbed my phone, inched towards the door, and after a few Shazam tries finally got it! The song is called Traveler by Calumet.

My hair stands up when I listen to it

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8696493

You can rip it to MP3 by searching for a nicovideo ripper online
This is hilarious I just downloaded it