Guest viewing is limited

What would make a perfect dating app for you?

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
IMHO all the dating apps suck.

Email to my favourite provider.

More than a dating app, a mating app

you would know who has the best genes , IQ, assets (financial and physical) and cherry on top: when the lady is about to ovulate... something like that

Last edited:
I can already check the schedule of my regular providers on their shop pages.

What more do I need?

I want an app that's chock full of floozies that just want you to come over and bang them for free without having to take them anywhere.

Is that too much to ask?

No, that's too little. I want an app full of spinners that come to my place, fuck the living daylights out of me and then leave.

They don't have to leave immediately though, that would be rude. They can stay for a bit and mop the floors and wash my clothes.

No, that's too little. I want an app full of spinners that come to my place, fuck the living daylights out of me and then leave.

They don't have to leave immediately though, that would be rude. They can stay for a bit and mop the floors and wash my clothes.
Good. I knew I wasn't crazy. :D

fire the customer service girl who blacklisted him.

Nope, this time he is really pissed and is going to punish her really bad. He will ask the girl for a date.

I might be a little late to this dance, but here goes.

I feel a site that is free to male members like dateinasia, but has an area that has 口コミ for both men and women, plus an section in the profile that shows the women's and men's expectations, like how much per date, who pays per date, intimate relations or not, etc. This is lacking in all sites and is a HUGE time waster for me. Though I have found a way around this but it should be released to the general public, here and globally.

What do you all think?

Dating app where compatibility is calculated by an algorithm that takes into account seemingly inconsequential traits about the users, with absolutely nothing to do with romance.

Examples: compatibility based on shower water temp preference, if you brush teeth before or after breakfast, # of times you snooze the alarm, how you react to a friendly dog approaching you, level of anxiety you feel at the dentist, # of hours spent waiting in line for food, # of fake accounts you've made to extend a free trial period, how many bananas you've bought that went bad before you could eat them etc

Would be a great laugh I think.