Guest viewing is limited

Whats the best things to do, heading to japan alone as a tourist

An Osakan provider recommended me Ichiran. That was quite a surprise
Almost every girl I have ever asked for food recommendations have let me down, tbh. Not sure why but people love to recommend basic stuff. But thinking about it I guess its an annoying question to be asked, sort of. I stopped trying a long time ago anyway.

Almost every girl I have ever asked for food recommendations have let me down, tbh. Not sure why but people love to recommend basic stuff. But thinking about it I guess its an annoying question to be asked, sort of. I stopped trying a long time ago anyway.
They probably don’t reveal their hidden gems because they don’t want to run into you there.
Kind of like why people suggest Star bucks to a first date. Yes it’s basic, but imagine introducing someone you don’t want to run into again to your favorite cafe.

They probably don’t reveal their hidden gems because they don’t want to run into you there.
Kind of like why people suggest Star bucks to a first date. Yes it’s basic, but imagine introducing someone you don’t want to run into again to your favorite cafe.
Live the adventure; first date at a place I’ve never been to; could be amazing! Could be fiasco! Let’s try!

Reactions: Danbo
I would buy a massive hard-sided suitcase and stand in various entranceways during peak hours.

If I had a traveling companion or made friends, id be sure to stand 5 metres apart and shout at them in order to communicate rather than standing near them.

Id need to keep my friends back home updated in real time on literally every thing i did, so i would enjoy speaking on the phone by holding it as far away from my mouth as possible and shouting at it in crowded areas, making sure to kind of zig-zag and stop randomly on busy pathways.

After all that id be hungry and thirsty so id go to gonpachi, goldengai and asian feeling and tell my friends back home that Id seen the ‘real japan’ that the guidebooks wont tell you about.

Also make sure to stand on the right side of every escalator during rush hour.

Also make sure to stand on the right side of every escalator during rush hour.
Funny you mention that, Tokyo was one of the worst places I've seen in relation to people giving way to others consistently on escalators. Most did not give a fuck about it.

Reactions: Durg50