Guest viewing is limited

What's The Biggest Gain A Man Has

for me, its about feeling like I have lived a rich and fulfilling life

I learn a lot from my partners (not that I have had that many hehe)

it's not really about the sex.. Its about knowing someone well and being close (but not too close!)

I think I am getting the best of both worlds (regular sex, intimacy) plus the freedom to hunt

if you are with one person for ages.. I feel like you are having a narrower life (im not 100% comfortable with what I have written but that's the best way I can think to put it)

of course.. I am open to the idea of meeting someone who blows all that out of the water and then I do the commited relationship thing

from dating/sleeping with as many women as he wants ?

Finding a woman who has true and deep affinity with him and supports him in his purpose in life (and vice versa)

Btw.. Any reason for this series of somewhat philosophical pickup related topics? Not that I mind, I'm just curious

Reactions: Lady_Lu and MikeH
Finding a woman who has true and deep affinity with him and supports him in his purpose in life (and vice versa)
That sounds like the route to a commiitted relationship my good man.
Unless the purpose in life is sleeping with any many women as possible.

Which is a real brain teaser. And has now given me something to ponder as I sit through the lecture at the driving lisc center today. So thank you for that.

Reactions: MikeH
I read the question differently.
My answer was:
Around the waist after getting married

For me moving together was +5 kg, getting engaged another +5 kg and finally getting married +10 kg.

I am quite sure getting divorced would be at least -20 kg. If not for any other reason then at least because I wouldn't have any money left for food.

I'm all for new experiences with new people so i advocate open relationships.
Why limit yourself? Why be jealous if you really trust someone?
Experiences and spicing up sex life shouldn't stop after marriage or something.
Also because sex friends with someone who is in a good open relationship is a very safe way to go (except for legal issues in Japan) because it means the chance that they expect more from the relationship and you break their heart gets a lot smaller.

Btw.. Any reason for this series of somewhat philosophical pickup related topics? Not that I mind, I'm just curious

I just want to find out more about men's motivation when it comes to these things.

I was interested in the motivation. I think the reason you do something shapes the attitude towards that thing.

I just want to find out more about men's motivation when it comes to these things.

What I wrote was the "biggest gain." Of course, having sex with a lot of people is just great fun and feels good as well!!

For the pursuit of the biggest mystery in the universe : finding out how many girls can take it in the arse.
I'm more interested in the number who can deep throat to the base of my cock. So far that is zero but the research continues!

interesting...the higher the number, the bigger the satisfaction ?
So far the number during the >30 years that I've been receiving blow jobs is 2. Sadly the last was over 20 years ago. I've yet to encounter a woman in Japan who can come close.

really ? which ones ?

Toledo, Falkland and Pastry wars, to name a few.
The capability of doing something does not implies the action of doing it.

You can eat my shit, would you ? If so, let me know where I should post it.