Guest viewing is limited

What's The Biggest Gain A Man Has

It could be a good tag poll indeed.
Is your dick below average, around average, above average?

Reactions: Lady_Lu
Depends on the woman really, doesn't it?

Since guys are so preoccupied about size does that mean that the bigger the greater the satisfaction for a woman ? If it depends on the woman, we cannot reduce the satisfaction only to the size. But still, size is such a big issue.

Since guys are so preoccupied about size does that mean that the bigger the greater the satisfaction for a woman ? If it depends on the woman, we cannot reduce the satisfaction only to the size. But still, size is such a big issue.
He means it depends on the woman if big feels good for her or not.
Some women can't handle big sizes.
I like big once in a while but i'm generally very pleased with modest sizes.

Attachments

• penis size chart.jpg
    penis size chart.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 119
Besides the fact that the graph looks like an almost finished minesweeper session, did I just forgot how to geometry or the circumference of the ideal dicks are a monstrosity ?

They are talking about circumference, not diameter! :)

Then again I'm always ready to believe any graph in which I fit the ideal as scientifically proven and absolutely and universally correct. :p

Some people like big, some small, some like dicks, some boobs. And then some even like the person attached to those instead of grabbing the measuring tape.

What's the biggest gain a woman gets from sleeping with as many men as she wants?

Is a far far more interesting question.

Reactions: owlet
@Damian
That chart sounded a little crazy but I just did a very scientific experiment using the cable on my head phones and a ruler.
I'm in the office so I used my finger rather that the little fella.

I wrapped the cable around the fattest part of my middle finger and measured the cable on the ruler.
It turns out the circumference of my middle finger is almost identical to the length.

What do you know!!

Reactions: MikeH and User#6541
@Damian
That chart sounded a little crazy but I just did a very scientific experiment using the cable on my head phones and a ruler.
I'm in the office so I used my finger rather that the little fella.

I wrapped the cable around the fattest part of my middle finger and measured the cable on the ruler.
It turns out the circumference of my middle finger is almost identical to the length.

What do you know!!

I love you did that 'scientific' experiment,
You got me so curious that I had to conduct the same one on myself.
Unfortunately even on the fattest part of my middle finger there is a considerable difference with the lenght (.75 inches in my case)

Should we start the middle finger ratio thread now?
I say its worth the input.

Reactions: MikeH
What's the biggest gain a woman gets from sleeping with as many men as she wants?

Is a far far more interesting question.
Adventure.
My curse is that i'm easily bored so...
I like meeting new people but i don't wanna keep it superficial. I wanna seduce, get close and bond with many different people!
I don't like feeling used though, i wanna make sure i gain from it, so i want either money, a good looking guy or something else that feels like a big plus (could be anything).

I would not think in term of gains.

Men are full of desires. We are the result of a billion years selection process that shaped us as a promiscuous specie. You can resist or embrace
this nature. It doesn't change the fact that we feel these desires and are quite worried when we do not feel them.

I do not feel pride in f.cking with many women.
Sometimes I feel it doesn't make a lot of sense and that my animal nature is taking control. I basically feel weak.
Sometimes I feel something strong, an enriching experience. A real enjoyment for the seduction, the sexual act, the connection, the exciting grey area. This moment when you play with fire and you know you can get burnt. Deep inside, you feel in control, and at the same time you let it go. You're not completely sure you will be in control any longer.

This is my favorite response so far. I think it is a very honest attempt to address a rather ambiguous OP.

I know I have felt driven at the most basic level to pursue sexual encounters with women. I believe my sex drive originates at the chemical level, hormones and pheromones swirling around my head in a invisible cloud that can sometimes interrupt rational thought.

Sure, I can resist if I want to. But acting on a pure sexual urge is exhilarating and something I associate with freedom and being alive. It is truly wonderful.

There is also a bit of social conditioning involved. I grew up in a culture where young males lavished praise and admiration on their peers who managed to have a number of sexual conquests during their teen years.

So yes, I always feel a rush knowing that my teenage chums would approve of yet another female succumbing to my charms.

It eventually gets tangled up into your self esteem if you aren't careful. Also, having a high sex drive can turn into a strange curse if you get into a relationship where you pledge to "forsake all others."

I don't think the OP was very fair in only asking what the biggest gain is. Depending on what brand of religion or superstition a man happens to subscribe to, there is a lot to lose from sleeping with as many women as he wants.

Then there are his social commitments, a man can lose a lot. The loss of respect and trust from girlfriends and wives, not to mention even family and colleagues if he is caught in a scandal.

I would like to ask the OP, "What is the biggest gain is for a female in making a man suppress their biological urges to be loyal her as their sole source of sex?"

What are you really gaining by trying to condition a man to be monogamous?

Adventure.
My curse is that i'm easily bored so...
I like meeting new people but i don't wanna keep it superficial. I wanna seduce, get close and bond with many different people!
I don't like feeling used though, i wanna make sure i gain from it, so i want either money, a good looking guy or something else that feels like a big plus (could be anything).
Alice, your reply is an enjoyment to read.
A very pertinent self analysis.

This is my favorite response so far. I think it is a very honest attempt to address a rather ambiguous OP.

I know I have felt driven at the most basic level to pursue sexual encounters with women. I believe my sex drive originates at the chemical level, hormones and pheromones swirling around my head in a invisible cloud that can sometimes interrupt rational thought.

Sure, I can resist if I want to. But acting on a pure sexual urge is exhilarating and something I associate with freedom and being alive. It is truly wonderful.

There is also a bit of social conditioning involved. I grew up in a culture where young males lavished praise and admiration on their peers who managed to have a number of sexual conquests during their teen years.

So yes, I always feel a rush knowing that my teenage chums would approve of yet another female succumbing to my charms.

It eventually gets tangled up into your self esteem if you aren't careful. Also, having a high sex drive can turn into a strange curse if you get into a relationship where you pledge to "forsake all others."

I don't think the OP was very fair in only asking what the biggest gain is. Depending on what brand of religion or superstition a man happens to subscribe to, there is a lot to lose from sleeping with as many women as he wants.

Then there are his social commitments, a man can lose a lot. The loss of respect and trust from girlfriends and wives, not to mention even family and colleagues if he is caught in a scandal.

I would like to ask the OP, "What is the biggest gain is for a female in making a man suppress their biological urges to be loyal her as their sole source of sex?"

You should open a thread with this question.
This debate could be extremely interesting.
I'm just not sure the local population of tag ladies is representative of women in general.
I would think they have a tendency to believe much more in polyamorous behaviour than average.
Early in my relationship with my current wife, I had a very high degree of freedom in what I could do. As our relationship became more affectionate, our attachment stronger, she was getting more and more upset about my affairs... in a,passive aggressive way.
As such, I decided to protect our relationship by hiding my adventures. Since that time, we progressed a lot in term of mutual trust.

See attached. Don't know how scientific it is but anyway...

I don't know how scientific is this, but it's very interesting. There is a wide range of sizes that can make a woman "satisfied". While having a proper size is important to satisfy your partner there are other things that count for a woman. But I don't know if it's a proper subject for this community which is looking more for answers on how to satisfy a man, I guess.

Reactions: TheScientist

When I asked this question I was very interested in a man's motivation. I expected all kind of answers but yours and hkAlone's answers surprised me the most because besides the basic biological sexual motivation and the psychological motivation (new experiences, the seduction game etc) you talk about feeling weak, about guilt and about loss.
But I don't think that only the woman is to blame for his losses.

I think that, from an evolutionary point of view, the monogamous relationship emerged as a need to protect your own offspring. A woman is extremely vulnerable, especially in the first years after a child is born. She needs a protector, a partner. After that, there are the social rules, the woman's unrealistic image about what a man would do/want etc.

However, many societies paid attention to a man's needs and, usually, a man was "allowed" to have other women, whereas women would never be granted such freedom.

I was also curious if, following your sexual drive can be a path to self discovery and even some kind of spiritual enlightenment.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland